PDA

View Full Version : MIAMI - Let's cheer for our girls!

Joana
Mar 21st, 2005, 09:43 PM
The reason I'm starting this thread is that we could have, for the very first time, a match between Ana and Jelena! :eek:
It could happen in the 3rd round and I think it's not impossible.
Let's see: in 1R Ana plays a qualifier. I don't see anyone too dangerous in QD this year. In second round Petrova awaits her. And Petrova is extremely streaky - she can be amazing, and terrible just as well. I think Ana can beat her.
Jelena is seeded, and doesn't play in 1R. In second round she'll most likely play against Vaidisova. Nicole is good and really promising, but just too inexperienced at the moment. Jelena definitely has the game to beat her, but knowing Jeca, everything is possible. Let's hope she'll continue where she left off in Dubai!

I hope this doesn't jinx them. :lol: I want to see the Ana vs Jelena match!

Oneofakind0490
Mar 22nd, 2005, 02:05 AM
I'm hoping Jelena can beat Nicole. I can't see Ana getting past Nadia so i don't see Jelena vs Ana.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Mar 22nd, 2005, 05:59 AM
Ajde Ana!!!

Ana&Jelena Fan
Mar 22nd, 2005, 06:18 AM
C`mon girls :bounce: Can`t wait :scared:

**Jelica**
Mar 22nd, 2005, 01:28 PM
That would be definetly a very interesting match! Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be here to cheer on Ana and Jelena cos soon I'm going to Serbia in the UK school holidays to see my family so I don't think I'll be able to get on-line..but I'm sure I'll know what the results of their matches are lol :lol:

Joana
Mar 22nd, 2005, 11:17 PM
That would be definetly a very interesting match! Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be here to cheer on Ana and Jelena cos soon I'm going to Serbia in the UK school holidays to see my family so I don't think I'll be able to get on-line..but I'm sure I'll know what the results of their matches are lol :lol:

Oh, don't worry, if they do well it will be all over the news! And have a blast in the homeland! :wavey:

Ana&Jelena Fan
Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:03 AM
1st round: Ana vs Granville (USA, 104) at Thursday. She was in top50 last year, but this year she is good only at 50k tournaments. I hope Petrova will face Ana at Saturday. Good luck Anci (and in doubles with Vaidisova) :bounce:

Bероника
Mar 23rd, 2005, 05:35 PM
Well best of luck to both!!! It would be just very exciting if they got to play each other,but they have to win their first matchs first...

**Jelica**
Mar 24th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Oh, don't worry, if they do well it will be all over the news! And have a blast in the homeland! :wavey:
Thx, I will! :)

Ana will play against Laura Granville her first round match later today, and I think Jeca should play today also, but it not have it on the schedule when I earlier looked :confused: Anyway, good luck to them both! :yeah: :)

Joana
Mar 24th, 2005, 11:46 PM
One step closer to *the* match :)
Ana is through to the 2nd round

Ana&Jelena Fan
Mar 25th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Petrova and Vaidisiova are so strong :devil: , and it would be so hard to win.Here are betting quotes for matches:

Petrova vs Ana 1,4 for Nadia and 2,5 for Ana

Jankovic vs Vaidisova 1,7 for Jelena and 2,0 for Nicole

But I hope that Saturday will be lucky day for our girls. :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: Go Ana & JJ :wavey:

Joana
Mar 26th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Very big day tomorrow (or actually today) - both of them are playing. Oh, if only both of them could win... :drool:
Go girls!

©@®eLess
Mar 26th, 2005, 01:24 AM
3rd match at court 6 and 7. Is this the first time we can look the result of two serbian girls at almost the same time?! Go Jelena and Ana! GO GO GO

Ana&Jelena Fan
Mar 26th, 2005, 06:34 AM
3rd match at court 6 and 7. Is this the first time we can look the result of two serbian girls at almost the same time?! Go Jelena and Ana! GO GO GO

I don`t like it, because Serbs in Miami couldn`t support both girls, and they could if they were playing in the different time, but no matter. This is very important day for our tennis. I want them play at the same time today and in Monday :devil: . Can`t wait. Good luck girls :bounce:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Mar 26th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Ajde Serbia.. but Super Ajde Ana!!!

ivanovic
Mar 26th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Ajde Serbia.. but Super Ajde Ana!!!

Duiz you'r a Serb, right?
Why are you rooting for Vaidsova then. :o

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Mar 26th, 2005, 07:23 AM
I am not serbian... I am from USA, and my ancestry and culture from Spain and latinamerica...

I root for the talent... ;) I can see true talent... and I root for Vaidisova cause she is my favirite with Jankovic after Sharapova... VAidisova is so great... and Jankovic... well.. I don't know her pretty much.. but I am a little sore for what happened to Serena in Dubai... Either way.. I would hav e rooted for Vaidisova no matter what though...