PDA

View Full Version : Mary against Sharapova

remyremy
Mar 17th, 2005, 09:52 PM
I'm so furious against Eurosport (again) They won't show the match! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: It makes me sick. Of course if mauresmo was in the quarter, whenever she plays, we could see her match. But MAry : they dislike her. I cannot stand their little jokes anymore ! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Once again, please if someone could record the match (like the one against Petrova) that would be so nice. That is very important for me, please. :worship:

Scotso
Mar 18th, 2005, 02:00 AM
I'm so excited that ESPN will show this match. It is my first time seeing Mary for a LONG time. I can't remember the last time I saw her play. I think the US Open against the same player :o

Unfortunately I don't think I can record it for you :(

mamno_MARYFAN
Mar 18th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Have Mary's match started?...what time is it there rite now...???:o

Sorry but i seem to get lost track of time...I understand that Lindsay has won her match and that was at 3.00 p.m local time...and Mary's match starts at 10 p.m....:o
Come on Mary...go and beat Sharapova!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

JMC
Mar 18th, 2005, 02:33 AM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: Yes me too i am sick of it; it shows again the french mentality (even if i am french !), as you said if it would be Mauresmo on QF the miracle would appear......

Pierce will never be recognised as she should be by the french team, they just put her name when she wins a big tournament, and then they are proud to say ... it's for France ! It's discusting really...

But thank's God the more important is not France but the International opinion, and in this case Mary is recognised as Tennis French champion of the open era N°1, and this simply because when you see her carreer and wins it' s a true fact.

Another example : When Mauresmo won her last title, on Eurosport they said imediatly " Now she is on numbers of titles won at equality with mary Pierce", very strange attitude like if they were not as so sure that Mauresmo is THE french tenniswoman, as it they would have to justify themselves.And overall when they said that they "forgot" to say that Okay may be same numbers of wins but none a grand slam for Mauresmo.... So they can't be compared in fact.Mary is the One and they know it but can't accept it.

When Dechy lost few hours ago against Davenport i heard on Radio france info : " The last chance for France at Indian Wells is over now"....Can you believe that ?!!! Incredible.As much Incredible when i read on certain articles "Noah the last french player to have win a RG"....And at last did you noticed that even the very solid match against Petrova was minimized, they only retain that Golovin was out..... :mad:

Scotso
Mar 18th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Mary lost :sad:

still, a good week

mamno_MARYFAN
Mar 18th, 2005, 06:07 AM
Oh...Mary lost...so sad rite now...6-4 6-3...:sad:

Never mind...at least Mary almost made it to the semifinals...what a great week for Mary...:bounce:
Rest well mary...good luck for ur next tournament...!!!:bounce:
Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

marion
Mar 18th, 2005, 06:23 AM
sachant que le match se jouait cette nuit c normal quil ne lai pas montré et cela aurait été la meme chose si cela avait été mauresmo car ils programment à lanvance

remyremy
Mar 18th, 2005, 07:43 AM
sachant que le match se jouait cette nuit c normal quil ne lai pas montré et cela aurait été la meme chose si cela avait été mauresmo car ils programment à lanvance

Excuse moi, marion, mais c'est un peu naif de croire ça. Je te rappelle qu'en début de semaine ils ont montré le match de Mauresmo contre Linetskaya et ce, en pleine après-midi, le lendemain du match. Il pourrait tout à fait faire la même chose pour le 8ème et le quart de Mary. Et puis personne ne me fera changer d'avis : 1 match par jour pour un tournoi ausi important qu'Idian Wells, c'est absolument ridicul ! Avez vous jeté un oeil au tableau pour voir tous les beaux matchs qu'on a ratés ! J'enrage. Chacun son boulot, et eux font mal le leur! Sans compter tout ce que JMC a rappelé. C'est bien l'esprit TF1 ça! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Andy.
Mar 18th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Well done Mary on a good tournament. Losing to Sharapova is no Discrase

ashwu
Mar 18th, 2005, 08:27 AM
great week after all. keep it up mary!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Mar 18th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Well Done Mary

Keep it up

We are all so proud of you

take care

Mark

Wizzy Maryfan
Mar 18th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Excuse moi, marion, mais c'est un peu naif de croire ça. Je te rappelle qu'en début de semaine ils ont montré le match de Mauresmo contre Linetskaya et ce, en pleine après-midi, le lendemain du match. Il pourrait tout à fait faire la même chose pour le 8ème et le quart de Mary. Et puis personne ne me fera changer d'avis : 1 match par jour pour un tournoi ausi important qu'Idian Wells, c'est absolument ridicul ! Avez vous jeté un oeil au tableau pour voir tous les beaux matchs qu'on a ratés ! J'enrage. Chacun son boulot, et eux font mal le leur! Sans compter tout ce que JMC a rappelé. C'est bien l'esprit TF1 ça! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Eternel débat du lynchage médiatique dont Mary a toujours été victime !

Je laisse à mauresmo les journalistes ridicules qui lui collent au derrière, et je garde pour Mary ses grandes victoires, et de vrais fans solides qui ont su aller avec elle au sommet, et s'enterrer ensuite toujours avec elle dans els profondeurs du classement ... pour finalement ré-éclore et pouvoir pousser dans leurs ultimes retranchements les meilleures !

Quant à Eurosport, leur attitude est vraiment rageante ! Un tel tournoi, et une si pauvre programmation est absolument honteuse ! Les championnats de patinage artistique, entre autre, ont pris le pas sur le tennis de manière outrancière !
Bientot, nous aurons un match par jour à l'Us Open, celui de mauresmo évidemment ...

To conclude about this week, back to English, i have to say that i'm so proud of Mary even if I'm really disappointed because i didn't see any match of her during her run to quarters !
She had fun because i know she were smiling during her clash with Masha, and moreover she's in shape, and she will be more confident for next week !
Then, Mary will be 25th next week, and i hope she will have and enjoy good one or two good draws in her next tournament, because with the way she played, for sure she can crush the top 20 in just one or two tournaments if she doesn't play the best before quarters !
So I wish Mary the best and hope she'll be able to make a real performance (something like quarters) in Fench Open :hearts:

remyremy
Mar 18th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Heureux de voir que nous sommes d'accord wizzy maryfan. Je te rejoins aussi pour les prochains tournois.

Mark Spruce
Mar 18th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Hi,

I have to agree with you.

Out of this week.

Mary looks is great shape for ages.

That was great she was smiling in the match.

And best of luck for the clay season Yeah I would hope for the quatre finals at least.

With te French crowd giving their 100 % support

go Mary

So proud of you this week

mark

Je laisse à mauresmo les journalistes ridicules qui lui collent au derrière, et je garde pour Mary ses grandes victoires, et de vrais fans solides qui ont su aller avec elle au sommet, et s'enterrer ensuite toujours avec elle dans els profondeurs du classement ... pour finalement ré-éclore et pouvoir pousser dans leurs ultimes retranchements les meilleures !

Quant à Eurosport, leur attitude est vraiment rageante ! Un tel tournoi, et une si pauvre programmation est absolument honteuse ! Les championnats de patinage artistique, entre autre, ont pris le pas sur le tennis de manière outrancière !
Bientot, nous aurons un match par jour à l'Us Open, celui de mauresmo évidemment ...

To conclude about this week, back to English, i have to say that i'm so proud of Mary even if I'm really disappointed because i didn't see any match of her during her run to quarters !
She had fun because i know she were smiling during her clash with Masha, and moreover she's in shape, and she will be more confident for next week !
Then, Mary will be 25th next week, and i hope she will have and enjoy good one or two good draws in her next tournament, because with the way she played, for sure she can crush the top 20 in just one or two tournaments if she doesn't play the best before quarters !
So I wish Mary the best and hope she'll be able to make a real performance (something like quarters) in Fench Open :hearts:

Ambrosia
Mar 18th, 2005, 05:34 PM
It was still a great week despite the loss. They'll play again and Mary is more than capable of winning. :)

Declan
Mar 18th, 2005, 08:29 PM
I saw the match on Eurosport this afternoon, and was SO impressed with Mary's play AND attitude. She moved really well, went for everything, was focused and determined....it bodes very well for her next few tournaments!!

Mark Spruce
Mar 19th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Hi Declan,

Thanks for the description

Mark

swiss
Mar 19th, 2005, 08:36 AM

êtes vous sûr qu'il faille reprocher à Amélie les programmations de zérosport ?
sachez que ses fans sont tout aussi furieux que vous et depuis très longtemps des programmations fantaisistes (horaires comme choix des matchs) de cette chaîne !
mais on a que cela et il faut faire avec. :angel: