PDA

View Full Version : news about mary's outfit !!

saby
Mar 17th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Does somebody read the newspaper "l'équipe" today

There is an article about Mary's victory against Petrova, it talks about Mary's outfit too, I don't know if it's a joke or not but the article says that Mary is going to have her own trade mark, like Agassi did

Did I read it correctly or it is journalists ironics jokes??

Wizzy Maryfan
Mar 17th, 2005, 04:02 PM
I don't know if I have already said that here or not but in Paris (Open gaz de France), she was wearing shoes with "Pierce" written on ! ;)

Mark Spruce
Mar 17th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Oh cool her own Brand of stuff that is so cool.

We need pics thought, hopefully we will get to see some pics of Mary after she spanks Sharapova tonight. The match will be on at about midnight my time.

Saby, the trade mark does that mean the who outfit shoes etc..

Mark

NicoMary
Mar 17th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Yes she is no more with nike:fiery: , she is wearing an all white outfit..and she seems to be really confident for her match agaisnt Sharapova

Mark Spruce
Mar 17th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Have you seen it. You are so lucky.

So Mary is now sponsored by Mary

regards

Mark

p.s Best of Luck in beating Maria

NicoMary
Mar 17th, 2005, 09:37 PM
no I did not so her i read that she was wearing an all white outfit in the newspaper

Andy.
Mar 18th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Great news that makes me really happy. It would be great for her to have her own line she has alwyas had flair with Fashion.

mamno_MARYFAN
Mar 18th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Its cool that Mary has her name printed on her shoes...I know that Daniela (Hantuchova) has hers printed on her shoes as well a few years ago...

It would be so cool to see Mary's new dress...come on photographers pictures of mary please...!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Good luck against Sharapova...come on Mary!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: