PDA

View Full Version : The Tati needs a coach thread

yukon145
Mar 15th, 2005, 07:43 PM
i'm not trying to make people mad or diss Tati. i love her, shes my favorite player after Jenn. but Tati really needs to hire a coach. she had so many wasted chances in this match only, not to metition this whole season.

Tati needs a coach, as much as i hate Brad Gilbert i hope Tati hires him or another coach. Gilbert helped Roddick so much, Tati like Roddick has alot alot of raw tatlent that Gilbert will help to its best possiable ablility. stop being stubborn Tati, get a coach and become a better player! you should be winning matches like the ones today with Elena.

rseto
Mar 15th, 2005, 07:53 PM
agree. Please Tati, It seems like you're the independent type but you need a coach to help pull out these close matches.

I thought this was an interesting fact but with the exception of the AO, all of her losses have come in three sets this year.

beauty_is_pink
Mar 15th, 2005, 08:06 PM
whatever will get Tati to the top I'm on.
Tati doesnt want/need a coach, but a coach can do so much more than teach you techiques, they can be there as support and a mentor.

wurzelman
Mar 15th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Coaches can never be undervalued. I agree with beauty_is_pink that they are really good as support etc. I think Gilbert would be a good choice as he knows Tat, and the way he helped Roddick was great to see, and he can do the same with her.
I think that elena's experience was probably the deciding factor, and so naturally as Tat plays more top players more often then she will gain the experience, and improve as well, to win matches like todays.

ZAK
Mar 15th, 2005, 09:59 PM
I agree it would do Tati good. I actually like Brad Gilbert, 'Winning Ugly' is how I play tennis

yukon145
Mar 15th, 2005, 10:01 PM
im glad others agree

Tati & Dani
Mar 16th, 2005, 12:15 AM
she needs a coach

tennisrulz8
Mar 16th, 2005, 02:12 AM
yes she does

dementieva's fan
Mar 25th, 2005, 06:20 PM
This is a thing that i can never understand, such high ranked players , rich, cant they even afford a full time coach. I'm not saying this to tati alone but also many other players

yukon145
Mar 25th, 2005, 08:22 PM
i don' think the issue of money is stopping Tati and other top ranked players from getting a coach

yukon145
Mar 26th, 2005, 04:19 PM
ahhhhhhhhh! see todays match. Tati if you lose this!

yukon145
Mar 28th, 2005, 09:30 PM
its the same damn thing as the last time she played Elena, Tati wins the first set easily and then loses easily the rest of the way. Please Tati, please get a coach. they will help you out so much.

yukon145
Jun 21st, 2005, 11:13 PM
well i thought she was working with Gilbert, maybe not??? anyways, please Tati get a full time coach.

Ceze
Jun 22nd, 2005, 07:06 AM
well i thought she was working with Gilbert, maybe not??? anyways, please Tati get a full time coach.
Actually he gives her some advices when she asks for it, but they dont team together... Like you, I think she really needs a real coatch :rolleyes: With an extra help, she will be able to :toothy: all the other girls :angel: