PDA

View Full Version : Feeling better

Infiniti2001
Mar 29th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Hey Friends,
As most of you know, I took Venus's defeat VERY , VERY hard.. I literally cried while mopping my floor <sob sob> You see ,Venus has spoiled me over the last few years, so I was expecting to see her in the finals again this year :p

Anyway, I feel a little better today, so I am heading to Key Biscayn in a couple hours... I will support Serena , because she will indeed help big sis if she wins the whole shebang <evil grin>

Oh well, I take comfort in the fact that my girl will bounce back.. Just look out when she does heehee. I will be back Sunday evening :)

Happy Easter everyone!!!!!

QueenO
Mar 29th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Me too:p

WilliamzX2
Mar 30th, 2002, 03:28 AM
I hope you had a great time Infiniti....

I know how you felt about this loss....I was truly upset...way more than I thought I would be....it really put a damper on my day...so much so that I had to watch the US open final...a match that I hate to watch and have refrained from watching since taping it.

I guess I just HATE to see Venus lose...even to lil sis who I love as well....but Venus rules...

Anyway I hope Serena wins tomorrow..if any one should take Venus's crown let it be her.

Williams Rulez
Mar 30th, 2002, 03:48 AM
Oh well, at least it was Serena who beat her, not anybody else :D

Ntosake
Mar 30th, 2002, 11:55 PM
Infiniti2001,

Do you feel even better now?:D :D :D :D :D

Williams Rulez
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:54 AM
:wavey: Infiniti2001

Are you feeling better now that Serena has won? :bounce: :D

Jovon
Mar 31st, 2002, 03:34 AM
:) :) :) :) :) she won the whole sha-bang!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Diamond
Apr 1st, 2002, 11:06 AM
I took it personally too. I wanted Serena to do well, but I really wanted Venus to defend her title. Also, I'm glad that Rena went all the way. I was just looking for Venus to put up a fight. I didn't see that fighting spirit at all in her. It concerned me greatly.

I hope that Venus is well because her quarter and semifinal appearances were not good at all. I prey that she's well. I would really like to see her regain the number 1 ranking.

GrandSlammed
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:58 PM
Hey Friends,
As most of you know, I took Venus's defeat VERY , VERY hard.. I literally cried while mopping my floor
Moppin' and cryin'??

Now if that ain't the blues, I don't know what is. Dang... you took it hard, didn't you?

:) BUT your over it now!! AND so is Venus!:)
Venus will get her hands on several more of those Nasdaq titles, believe that.:cool:

RAA
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:18 PM
venus will shine the rest of the year. as she has done before, the second half of her year will be outstanding.

i'm glad that serena pulled out the win. she needed it.
ruth in philly pa usa

Deira
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:28 PM
Glad you're feeling better Infiniti2001. Just remember Venus is Ms. Summer Breeze so it's almost her time :wavey:

Vanity
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:23 PM
:rolleyes:

QueenO
Apr 1st, 2002, 10:07 PM
Just think on how happy Venus was for her sister.:)