PDA

View Full Version : Have you felt excluded yourself in the past, too?

crazillo
Mar 10th, 2005, 10:41 PM
I have had a major argument with friends and we have sorted it out by now, but somehow they have problems to accept me as it was before. We see each other at school, are having fun there as well, but when they talk about meeting each other, I am excluded all the time. I don't know what to do and feel bad for that at times and I am hanging around with others as a consequence of that sometimes now, but I don't want that... Really bad situation. :(

!<blocparty>!
Mar 10th, 2005, 11:40 PM
I know exactly how you feel :hug: It's happening to me right now actually; I've moved into a sixth form college thingy in September, and all the people I used to hang around with left to get jobs or whatever. So I'm left with all the people I can speak with, go for lunch and conversations with, but they're not the type who'd ask me to go out on the weekend or do any out of school stuff for that matter. I try to stay pretty quiet and not get involved too much because I know people who do that and get bitched about constantly :rolleyes: So I try not to do or say anything that stands out when we're all in a group.

They also play football out of school, something I have no interest in, at all :lol: I'm shit at it. :o So yeah that sucks. i'm friendly with lots of girls too and speak with them as much as the boys but wouldn't do anything with them out of school because I'd get the piss taken out of me, and don't really feel comfortable hanging around with all girls.

:wavey:

crazillo
Mar 10th, 2005, 11:45 PM
I know exactly how you feel :hug: It's happening to me right now actually; I've moved into a sixth form college thingy in September, and all the people I used to hang around with left to get jobs or whatever. So I'm left with all the people I can speak with, go for lunch and conversations with, but they're not the type who'd ask me to go out on the weekend or do any out of school stuff for that matter. I try to stay pretty quiet and not get involved too much because I know people who do that and get bitched about constantly :rolleyes: So I try not to do or say anything that stands out when we're all in a group.

They also play football out of school, something I have no interest in, at all :lol: I'm shit at it. :o So yeah that sucks. i'm friendly with lots of girls too and speak with them as much as the boys but wouldn't do anything with them out of school because I'd get the piss taken out of me, and don't really feel comfortable hanging around with all girls.

:wavey:

Thanx for your reply.

Yes, it is kinda bad to me, too. Sure, there are two, three guys around I could ask to meet frequently, but I wouldn't have the fun I used to have..... ATM I am just living here, going to school, playing a lot of tennis, chatting a lot, loving WTAWORLD more than ever (except for the games :lol:) and that's it. I have never been the big disco fan, so I don't go there where like 50% of my class goes to (most of them are arsholes though :p). The positive thing is that I have more times while hanging around here and I got quite close to some chat-friends and I am building up nice friendships that way...... But still, I miss the old life and i regret so much, but somehow people wouldn't belive I have changed completely I guess......

However, sleep well. :)

ZAK
Mar 10th, 2005, 11:52 PM
I suppose that happens to me aswell. But I think most I the blame would land on me for that, I'm not really that agressive in pursuing friendships and really enjoy not be bothered with the whole calling people constantly, going to someone house to watch TV and basically do nothing just not to be alone, etc. I'm friendly with tons of people and talk with many different "groups", but sometimes I feel like I'm not really close enough with any one group to hang out with them on a consistent basis, so I find myself going back and forth and sometimes getting lost in the shuffle.

ceiling_fan
Mar 11th, 2005, 08:07 AM
yeah i know how you feel... i sometimes go out with "exclusive" people, and then we talk about how we (the people who organized the outing lol) didn't invite our other friends... that happened many times, so i figured i was pretty much invited to every gathering/party... but once i found out that 4 of my closest friends went out to the movies or something like that and didn't invite me... i felt so rejected...

"Sluggy"
Mar 11th, 2005, 08:18 AM
KEWL, i am the king of rejection. I was ostricized more times than an ostrich. While i nice person, I am also quite rowdy and provocative, at least i was. now i am just rowdy and provocative on the internet... hehe. Friends... who needs them anyway, just get a dog. no seriously, always best to have just a couple friends, and if you date, have your gf or bf out of school or out of town. That way you dont have to leave town when you disprespect them... hehe.

Andy_
Mar 11th, 2005, 10:21 AM
I have had a major argument with friends and we have sorted it out by now, but somehow they have problems to accept me as it was before. We see each other at school, are having fun there as well, but when they talk about meeting each other, I am excluded all the time. I don't know what to do and feel bad for that at times and I am hanging around with others as a consequence of that sometimes now, but I don't want that... Really bad situation. :(

:hug: Sascha! I'm sad to hear your friends have sort of turned their backs on you a little bit... you're such a great great guy, they're blind if they can't see they're missing on a lot by keeping you out of their fun times! I'm sure you'll meet new people who can see that, and with whom you'll share really a lot of good times! And if you feel like it, you know where to find me on MSN... I'm going to have a rather more relaxed schedule in the next days ;)

Princess Sarah.
Mar 11th, 2005, 10:36 AM
i know exactly how u feel
my parents are really strict and don't let me go out so people eventually stopped inviting me out even though i couldn't go i felt excluded and not just in that but in other things

i hope things work out for you :hug: