PDA

View Full Version : Are you a sucker for punishment? (Movies)

DelMonte
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I just borrowed Riddick (the movie) even though I know it's supposed be very, very bad. But it's almost like I have to see just how bad the film is for myself.

I feel the same about Glitter, Catwoman and Gigli etc- I know they are crap but I am sure it's only a matter of time before I dish out some to experience the 'crapness' for myself. Help! :o

*abby*
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:59 PM
i am when it comes to scary movies...i always say im not gonna go an then at the last minute decide that il go but then i spend the next 2 hours being scared out of my mind an regrettin it!!!

DelMonte
Mar 10th, 2005, 10:40 PM
I love scary movies as well but I have not seen many lately. I also got "From Hell" (with Johnny Depp) tonight. Will watch that first and 'save' "Riddick" for later.

Mrs. Peel
Mar 10th, 2005, 11:58 PM
I love scary movies as well but I have not seen many lately. I also got "From Hell" (with Johnny Depp) tonight. Will watch that first and 'save' "Riddick" for later.

Be sure to tell us what you think of Riddick :lol: I've considered renting it even though it looks like pure trash!

Brooks.
Mar 11th, 2005, 12:09 AM
there is no movie that could be worse than catwoman...........the worst movie i have ever seen.

Rocketta
Mar 11th, 2005, 12:15 AM
there is no movie that could be worse than catwoman...........the worst movie i have ever seen.

Have you seen My Baby's Daddy? :hehehe:

Denise4925
Mar 11th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Be sure to tell us what you think of Riddick :lol: I've considered renting it even though it looks like pure trash!
It's not that bad, if you love Vin Diesel. And, I love me some Vin. :drool: Anyway, it's certainly not as good as Pitch Black from where it spun, but it's somewhat entertaining.

I love horror movies, but I always wait for movies to come out on DVD. One of the best B-movie horror films I've seen in a while is Jeepers Creepers II. I will waste my money on renting anything new though, except some things I feel I can wait for it to come to cable.

Denise4925
Mar 11th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Have you seen My Baby's Daddy?
Yep, that's pretty bad. Glad I waited for it to come to cable. :p :lol:

DelMonte
Mar 11th, 2005, 01:19 AM

Sure!

The cover looks cool. (Nice bod, Vin Diesel has.) I am sure it's all downhill from here though. How Thandie Newton (I thought she was going to become a HUGE star after that Mission Impossible gig with Tom Cruise) and Dame Judi Dench got involved with this movie, I will never now.

DelMonte
Mar 11th, 2005, 01:22 AM
I love horror movies, but I always wait for movies to come out on DVD. One of the best B-movie horror films I've seen in a while is Jeepers Creepers II. I will waste my money on renting anything new though, except some things I feel I can wait for it to come to cable.

You know what movie I want to see again...Stanely Kurick's "The Shining". I haven't seen it for years and I want to see whether it is as brilliant as I remember it.

CondiLicious
Mar 11th, 2005, 01:41 AM
I just borrowed Riddick (the movie) even though I know it's supposed be very, very bad. But it's almost like I have to see just how bad the film is for myself.

I feel the same about Glitter, Catwoman and Gigli etc- I know they are crap but I am sure it's only a matter of time before I dish out some to experience the 'crapness' for myself. Help! :o

Well, I bought Glitter. And I enjoyed it. And I've seen it a few times now. I rented Gigli because I wanted to see if it was as bad as everyone said and... I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much that I watched it twice :o It is bad but... I find it kinda endearing hahaha "It's turkey time... gobble gobble" hahahaha :tape:

And I saw Crossroads countless times. I saw it as soon it was released... Then 3 times in a row on a plane... And then I got it on DVD and I've seen it a further 5 (approx) times. I loved it. It's a cute movie.

So, I guess I like shit movies. Scary thing is that I study Film at college :o

but then... Mariah, Jennifer Lopez and Britney I absolutely :hearts: :hearts: :drool: :drool: so...

CC
Mar 11th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Well, I bought Glitter. And I enjoyed it. And I've seen it a few times now. I rented Gigli because I wanted to see if it was as bad as everyone said and... I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much that I watched it twice :o It is bad but... I find it kinda endearing hahaha "It's turkey time... gobble gobble" hahahaha :tape:

And I saw Crossroads countless times. I saw it as soon it was released... Then 3 times in a row on a plane... And then I got it on DVD and I've seen it a further 5 (approx) times. I loved it. It's a cute movie.

but then... Mariah, Jennifer Lopez and Britney I absolutely :hearts: :hearts: :drool: :drool: so...

I have to say, I liked Ben's character in Gigli. That tough guy image, but very vulnerable underneath was endearing.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 11th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Only if FREAK and FOXYLICUOUS are giving it out :p

Denise4925
Mar 11th, 2005, 03:51 AM
You know what movie I want to see again...Stanely Kurick's "The Shining". I haven't seen it for years and I want to see whether it is as brilliant as I remember it.
It is. :)

Denise4925
Mar 11th, 2005, 03:54 AM

I have never seen Gigli because I hate Jennifer Lopez. I hated Benifer even more. :p