PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!: Arrest Warrant Issued For Michael Jackson (Effective 12:35 PM EST)

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:46 PM
It was issued because he didn't show up for court on time. He is allegedly in a hospital for back pain. The judge said he would hold the warrant for an hour, but if Michael doesn't show up, his bail will be revoked and he will be jailed for the remainder of the trial.

martirogi
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:51 PM
:lol:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM
I wonder if she'll show up in a back brace :scratch:

roots
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:56 PM
I'm with the judge on this one. Michael Jackson thinks he can show up when he wants, get "hospitalised" for the flu, and now "back pains". C'mon!! I hope he does revoke the bail and puts him in jail for the remaining part of the trial.

SJW
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:57 PM
you think they'll throw away the key? :p

victory1
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:57 PM
I'm with the judge on this one. Michael Jackson thinks he can show up when he wants, get "hospitalised" for the flu, and now "back pains". C'mon!! I hope he does revoke the bail and puts him in jail for the remaining part of the trial.
:lol: - Micheal better hire a helicopter to fly him to court ASAP!!!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:58 PM
you think they'll throw away the key? :p

Just don't hide it in a box of Frankenberry :eek:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Just don't hide it in a box of Frankenberry :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that cereal still on sale? I haven't seen it in years!

Mrs. Peel
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:12 PM
:lol: - Micheal better hire a helicopter to fly him to court ASAP!!!

...and then get him some Doan's Pills and a heat patch!

harloo
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Poor Michael, he must be really feeling the stress from this trial. Stress can cause emotional turmoil and pains and aches that are just a part of one's imagination.

Not a good move Mike.:lol:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:20 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that cereal still on sale? I haven't seen it in years!

lol yes..apparently the kids love it ;) My fave was always BOOberry though ;)

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Michael has 10 minutes to get to court or he will be put in the slammer.

:scared:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:22 PM
lol yes..apparently the kids love it ;) My fave was always BOOberry though ;)

I liked that too, but my favorite was Count Chocula.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:23 PM
:eek: Michael has 10 minutes to get to court or he will be put in the slammer.

:scared:
I hope Mike Tyson is not in there this week :eek:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:24 PM

:lol: :lol: And the MUMMY one ..i forget the name though..it was rainbow... :lol: :kiss:

lizchris
:eek:
I hope Mike Tyson is not in there this week :eek:

Mike Tyson (who is a Jackson family friend) is not in the country; he is in Europe.

lizchris
:lol: :lol: And the MUMMY one ..i forget the name though..it was rainbow... :lol: :kiss:

I don't even remember that one.

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Michael has 10 minutes to get to court.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I don't even remember that one.
Maybe it was before or after your time....i dunno how old u are..it was out in the late 80s..when Paula Abdul was singer and Michael Jackson was a black man ;)

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Maybe it was before or after your time....i dunno how old u are..it was out in the late 80s..when Paula Abdul was singer and Michael Jackson was a black man ;)

I am in my mid thirties, but I don't remember that cereal. I do remember the other two items you mentioned:lol: .

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Michael has four minutes to get to court and is not expected to make the deadline, so we will see what the judge will do.

If I was his lawyer, I would quit today. This is ridiculous!:fiery: :rolleyes:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:36 PM
It's 12:35 EST and Michael Joseph Jackson is not in court.

He is now officially in contemp of court!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:38 PM

He came at 12:38 :eek:

Mrs. Peel
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:38 PM

MJ pushing the boundaries again :rolleyes: He is truly in his own world!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Oh LOOOORD! Look at him! :eek: :eek:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:40 PM
He came at 12:38 :eek:

He is officially five minutes late and the judge can still order him to jail. He should just to teach him a lesson.

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Oh LOOOORD! Look at him! :eek: :eek:

What does he look like? I heard he was wearing pajamas.:eek:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:41 PM
He looks like he is wearing Ally Mcbeals pajamas! :lol:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Its on CNN and CNN.COM :eek:

harloo
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Shocking!

:lol:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:59 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/LAW/03/10/jackson.trial/story.jackson.jpg

Michael Jackson in pajamas assisted by his father and security guard.

Infiniti2001
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Darn!! I can't get a good shot of his PJs :lol:
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/4642/031012531806zk.jpg

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/6623/031012531846hc.jpg

harloo
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Darn!! I can't get a good shot of his PJs :lol:
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/4642/031012531806zk.jpg

oh lord what a mess!!!:lol:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:03 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/LAW/03/10/jackson.trial/story.jackson.jpg

Michael Jackson in pajamas assisted by his father and security guard.
LOL!!! I think he wears the same size as Calista Fuckheard (Ally Mcbeal)

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:05 PM
ya'll wrong:lol: - its sad, this is what MJ has come to, laughing stock...shakes head.

Sadly, I have to agree with you there.:mad:

How could he be so stupid?:rolleyes: Doesn't he know he is the fight of his life?:retard:

harloo
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:06 PM
ya'll wrong:lol: - its sad, this is what MJ has come to, laughing stock...shakes head.

it is sad:sad: but amusing at the same time:lol:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:06 PM
LOL!!! I think he wears the same size as Calista Fuckheard (Ally Mcbeal)

Is Calista six feet? Because that is how tall Michael is.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Is Calista six feet? Because that is how tall Michael is.
Michael looked as if he was preparing for a FLOOD ..i would guess it was size 5ft 7 :lol: ;)

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:16 PM
It appears that Michael is not going to go to jail (for now). The trial has resumed and Jackson is in court after speaking to him.

Bacardi
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:24 PM
His back looks fine to me -----> http://forums.filefront.com/images/smilies/jackson.gif

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Michael Jackson is wearing Bonnie Bell Rose Raspberry :kiss: lipstick :kiss: today..i just heard that on COURT TV

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:30 PM
When he was waving his hand it seemed that a cloud of sparkly fairy dust fluttered from his left hand :eek: :kiss:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Michael Jackson is wearing Bonnie Bell Rose Raspberry :kiss: lipstick :kiss: today..i just heard that on COURT TV

Are you serious?

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Are you serious?
Yes..but this chick has been making fun of him all day.. she thinks she is Joan River :rolleyes:

lizchris
BTW, the judge said that he would not arrest Michael Jackson this time.

Denise4925
Mmmmmmmmmmmm me too liz and CoCo Pebbles. :lol:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Yes..but this chick has been making fun of him all day.. she thinks she is Joan River :rolleyes:

Would her name happen to be Diane Dimond or Lisa Bloom (who is Gloria Allred's daughter)?

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmm me too liz and CoCo Pebbles. :lol:

I definitely liked Cocoa Pebbles more than Fruity Pebbles.:lol:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Would her name happen to be Diane Dimond or Lisa Bloom (who is Gloria Allred's daughter)?

I think it was lisa bloom..btw...GLORIA IS BITCH! :mad: :fiery:

Denise4925
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Yes she is. I can't stand her. She is a sociopathic celebrity ambulance chaser. :p

harloo
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Yes she is. I can't stand her. She is a sociopathic celebrity ambulance chaser. :p

Noone can be worser than Diane Diamond.:lol:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:44 PM

If she had long light brown hair, then that was Lisa. She thinks Michael is guilty. So does that bitch Diane Dimond.

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:46 PM

The only two things I like about her are the fact that she won that judgement for the actress who was fired for being pregnant and that she goes after married male celebrities who father children with other women and refuse to pay child support.

Meesh
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Noone can be worser than Diane Diamond.:lol:

I get all the blonds mixed up....Is Diane blonde.... One blonde I always remember is Nancy Grace. Everyone is quilty on her show! :lol::lol::lol: I don't know how they get away with her commentary. She cuts off anyone who doesn't agree with her. The comments she makes are unbelievable. I would love to see her commentate on tennis w/ Mary Carillo or Pam Shriver! Here is Nancy's bio: http://courttv.com/anchors/nancy_grace.html

Meesh
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:02 PM
OMG, Diane Dimond is on now ... she is the brunette and she said that she was asking Michael questions as he came in the court house -->
"how do you feel Mr. Jackson" the she goes on and gives a play by play of what happened afterwards.... and he didn't respond then he went to the BATHROOM...
OMG the bathroom... This COURT TV is really hard up for something.

harloo
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:04 PM
I get all the blonds mixed up....Is Diane blonde.... One blonde I always remember is Nancy Grace. Everyone is quilty on her show! :lol::lol::lol: I don't know how they get away with her commentary. She cuts off anyone who doesn't agree with her. The comments she makes are unbelievable. I would love to see her commentate on tennis w/ Mary Carillo or Pam Shriver! Here is Nancy's bio: http://courttv.com/anchors/nancy_grace.html

Diane Diamond is a brunette. She gets on my last nerve just like all of the reporters who can't be objective when discussing high profile cases.

Thanks for the pic of Nancy. Now I know who you are talking about because she is biased. Doesn't she work for Court TV?

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:05 PM
NANCY GLASS..she has BETTE DAVIS eyes :cool: ;)

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:18 PM
OMG, Diane Dimond is on now ... she is the brunette and she said that she was asking Michael questions as he came in the court house -->
"how do you feel Mr. Jackson" the she goes on and gives a play by play of what happened afterwards.... and he didn't respond then he went to the BATHROOM...
OMG the bathroom... This COURT TV is really hard up for something.

Did she go to the bathroom with him?

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Nancy Grace is another bitch. When Scott Peterson was first suspected of killing hi wife, Scott Peterson's father told he she needed to get a man and a life.

Meesh
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Did she go to the bathroom with him?

She probably did. Court TV is more comical than informative for me. That Nancy Grace has some mannerisms that are hilarious. :lol:
I guess I'm easily amused :tape:

Meesh
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Yes, the Scott Peterson Trial was horrible with those chicks. BTW, do they all get their hair cut the same way?
During Scott's trial Gloria's daughter used to interview Gloria and it was unreal. Gloria had him hooked up to the electric chair before jury selection.

Denise4925
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:31 PM
If she had long light brown hair, then that was Lisa. She thinks Michael is guilty. So does that bitch Diane Dimond.
Who is Diane Dimond and Lisa Bloom? Are they CourtTV reporters or something?

Denise4925
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Diane Diamond is a brunette. She gets on my last nerve just like all of the reporters who can't be objective when discussing high profile cases.

Thanks for the pic of Nancy. Now I know who you are talking about because she is biased. Doesn't she work for Court TV?
All defendants are guilty to Nancy Grace. :lol: She's a former prosecutor for God's sakes.

nash
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:39 PM
OK - serious question. Will the jury know that he didn't show up on time? Won't that make him look just a little bit more guilty, given that his accuser is testifying today?

Denise4925
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:42 PM
OK - serious question. Will the jury know that he didn't show up on time? Won't that make him look just a little bit more guilty, given that his accuser is testifying today?

Probably not. Those things are settled outside of the hearing of the jury. No. 1 it's not relevant to the facts of the case and No. 2 it could be construed as prejudicial.

nash
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:48 PM
From cnn.com:

Once the trial resumed, Melville apologized to jurors for the delay and informed them that he had to order Jackson to court. But he admonished them not to "make inferences" about Jackson's innocence or guilt based on that fact.

"I'm not expressing an opinion about the case," the judge said.

Denise4925
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:51 PM
From cnn.com:

Once the trial resumed, Melville apologized to jurors for the delay and informed them that he had to order Jackson to court. But he admonished them not to "make inferences" about Jackson's innocence or guilt based on that fact.

"I'm not expressing an opinion about the case," the judge said.

I can understand the judge apologizing to the jury for the delay, but to tell them he had to order MJ to court may have been prejudicial, which is why he admonished them, however the deed was done. I can see where the judge is swaying in this case. :rolleyes:

Mrs. Peel
Mar 10th, 2005, 08:48 PM

I abhor Diane Diamond :fiery:

lizchris
Mar 10th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Who is Diane Dimond and Lisa Bloom? Are they CourtTV reporters or something?

Yes, both work form Court TV. Dimond also works for NBC as an special correspondent and Bloom works as an analyst for MSNBC.

Meesh
Mar 10th, 2005, 09:29 PM
I can understand the judge apologizing to the jury for the delay, but to tell them he had to order MJ to court may have been prejudicial, which is why he admonished them, however the deed was done. I can see where the judge is swaying in this case. :rolleyes:

I was surprised that he mentioned the "ORDER" as well.
Now they are re-running the tape over and over again on him in his pj's and he is turning his back :eek:
So they have decided with big time conviction that if he can turn around and wave to fans that he has NO back problems and he is a big faker.
:lol::lol: I work at home and have Court TV on in the backround because I can't really have a tv show (to distracting) on. Today it's distracting and I'm getting nothing done.

Denise4925
Mar 10th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Yes, both work form Court TV. Dimond also works for NBC as an special correspondent and Bloom works as an analyst for MSNBC.
NBC and MSNBC are the most racist and biased bunch out of all the networks.

Denise4925
Mar 10th, 2005, 09:31 PM
I was surprised that he mentioned the "ORDER" as well.
Now they are re-running the tape over and over again on him in his pj's and he is turning his back :eek:
So they have decided with big time conviction that if he can turn around and wave to fans that he has NO back problems and he is a big faker.
:lol::lol: I work at home and have Court TV on in the backround because I can't really have a tv show (to distracting) on. Today it's distracting and I'm getting nothing done.
:lol: This computer is bad enough for me here at work. Let alone a TV :eek:

Infiniti2001
Mar 10th, 2005, 09:43 PM
I abhor Diane Diamond :fiery:

me too. The woman is all about gossip-- remember she worked for Hard Copy. I don't think she is employed by NBC anymore.

RVD
Mar 10th, 2005, 10:19 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: YOU GUYS PLEEEEAAASSSE STOP MAKING ME LAUGH! I CAN'T EVEN SWALLOW PROPERLY AFTER READING Y'ALL POSTS!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael's seems to be having a hell of a lot of fun with the US court system. And I don't blame him. It's SHIT in a handbasket for a brutha. And what chance does a crazy brutha have. :tape: :lol: I hope he's paying someone off on the prosecution side to bungle things even more. Shit, nowadays, you don't even have to have evidence to convict. :lol:

Michael better start sending care packages to the inmates. Maybe some nice bunny slippers and fleece sheets. :devil: :lol:

RVD
Mar 10th, 2005, 10:20 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: YOU GUYS PLEEEEAAASSSE STOP MAKING ME LAUGH! I CAN'T EVEN SWALLOW PROPERLY AFTER READING Y'ALL POSTS!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael's seems to be having a hell of a lot of fun with the US court system. And I don't blame him. It's SHIT in a handbasket for a brutha. And what chance does a crazy brutha have? :tape: :lol: I hope he's paying someone off on the prosecution side to bungle things even more. Shit, nowadays, you don't even have to have evidence to convict. :lol:

Michael better start sending care packages to the inmates. Maybe some nice bunny slippers and fleece sheets. :devil: :lol: Hell, may as well be comfortable while he's 'tossing-the-salad'. :haha:

lizchris
Mar 11th, 2005, 03:05 AM
me too. The woman is all about gossip-- remember she worked for Hard Copy. I don't think she is employed by NBC anymore.

She is employed as a special correspondent, which is the equivalent of a temporary worker.

tennischick
Mar 11th, 2005, 04:17 AM
Michael has been accustomed to making and following his own rules. i suspect that he really doesn't get it that he just can't keep doing that. emotionally he seems to be nothing but a spoiled child. :sad:

Denise4925
Mar 11th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Michael has been accustomed to making and following his own rules. i suspect that he really doesn't get it that he just can't keep doing that. emotionally he seems to be nothing but a spoiled child. :sad:
Exactly!!! I totally agree.

On another note, is anyone watching the Tonight Show. Jay Leno is a nut. They set up a mock news crew saying that he hadn't shown up for the taping yet and then an SUV arrives with these burly black bodyguards getting out and opening the door with an umbrella. Jay steps out in a black jacket over Spongebob PJ's and slippers. :haha: :haha:

Cher
Mar 11th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Me and Elizabeth Taylor will be at His Trial

Doraemon
Mar 11th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Right now I'm listening Micheal's "Heal the world." I can't believe someone capable of such a great song can commit such an awful crime. I know he has done a lot more than anyone for the disadvantaged. The world would be a better place with him free than in jail. But at the same time, if he turns out not guilty and acquitted of all the charges on him, we will have to wonder what the verdict would have been like if the accused was some1 else... I'm not a big fan of Micheal but he has the talent and power to make more ppl happy than unhappy. He has made so many unprivileged people happy. I think he deserves a bit of special treatment in a way... He's not a devil if not an angel...