PDA

View Full Version : Indian Wells

vivy09
Mar 8th, 2005, 09:18 AM
i thought alicia is playing at indian wells this week? but everything i see about the tournament doesnt have her name in it. am i blind...?? :confused:

but i do know she is in the NASDAQ 100 open/tourney

Pingie
Mar 8th, 2005, 09:33 AM
You're right, she is not in the draw. She played for 3 straight weeks now? I guess she is taking a week of before playing in Miami!

vivy09
Mar 8th, 2005, 11:11 AM
You're right, she is not in the draw. She played for 3 straight weeks now? I guess she is taking a week of before playing in Miami!

yeh thats what i thought, she may have pulled out of IW. it is a pretty hectic schedule for the players, especially for those who play the singles & doubles, like alicia.

foreva lindsay
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:07 PM
good idea to have a break!

~Rachel~
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I don't think she was ever entered for Indian Wells was she? I get confused between IW and Nasdaq anyway lol

alibaby
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I don't think she was ever entered for Indian Wells was she? I get confused between IW and Nasdaq anyway lol
i think so,too.but you see,she is a clever girl.a break at the right time!she will come back stronger,for sure!! :hearts:

broncosven
Mar 10th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Thought after losing 1st round last week she might play though . . . obviously not

ozfan44
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:24 AM
alicia should play indian wells then miami then have a break!

peanuts
Mar 11th, 2005, 03:38 AM
i know she needs the break but IW is a tier I event and guarantees lots of ranking points. i'm a bit disappointed to know she isn't playing. no wonder i haven't seen her name while i was choosing my picks in PAW. i guess this means no doubles for sveta too.

miss_molik
Mar 11th, 2005, 06:44 AM
i know she needs the break but IW is a tier I event and guarantees lots of ranking points. i'm a bit disappointed to know she isn't playing. no wonder i haven't seen her name while i was choosing my picks in PAW. i guess this means no doubles for sveta too.
:(

Grand Phantasm
Mar 12th, 2005, 02:25 AM
I think Alicia should have rather missed last week and played this one instead!!!

vivy09
Mar 12th, 2005, 04:37 AM
unless she is somewhat injured and couldnt play IW... :confused:??????

or she was willing to take the risk of not gaining any points & IW and really go for it at the NASDAQ....

only alicia & her team know