PDA

View Full Version : Will america ever catch Laden?

dementieva's fan
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Will america ever catch Laden? :cuckoo: Not sure. But they caught saddam :armed: maybe... laden's time is running out :timebomb:. Surely he should be caught as people like him who killed thousands of innocent un aware people do not deserve to live freely.

!<blocparty>!
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:15 AM
:lol: :tape:

He's running from cave to cave at the minute on a stretcher with one of his followers carrying a kidney machine :)

In a nutshell, I think we'd have caught him, if we really wanted ;)

whitecamero
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:23 AM
I don't think America's objective is to catch Bin Laden. It would deflate their "war on terror." They need a posterboy to keep telling the masses why Bush & Co. should fleece the people. If they caught Bin laden, there wouldn't be another high profile "crook" to catch, and that's bad PR.

BUBI
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:28 AM
You should add a poll on this.

I don't think they will. If they ever do catch him he will be held in cage in front of (ex-)WTC :devil:

K.U.C.W-R.V
Mar 8th, 2005, 01:13 PM
I don't think America's objective is to catch Bin Laden. It would deflate their "war on terror." They need a posterboy to keep telling the masses why Bush & Co. should fleece the people. If they caught Bin laden, there wouldn't be another high profile "crook" to catch, and that's bad PR.

Conspiratorial Michael Moore BS.

Bin Laden will be killed not captured, but if by some freak of nature he is taken alive he should be executed slowly & painfully at Ground Zero before the human rights brigade decides there is insufficient evidence to justify his continued detention. :fiery:

Helas
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Probably not.....