PDA

View Full Version : Deadwood, Season Two

Rocketta
Mar 8th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Omg, the first episode is sooooooo good. It started with a bang! The previews for episode two looks great too. :bounce: :bounce:

I mean I really don't understand the whole official/commissioner thing but I figure it'll start making sense to me later.

Rocketta
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:00 PM
No one watched the first episode of season two?

brickhousesupporter
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:13 PM
I did and I was just talking about it. Loved the fight between Seth and Sweringin (sp?)

Rocketta
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:24 PM
I did and I was just talking about it. Loved the fight between Seth and Sweringin (sp?)

I did too but for the life of me I didn't understand what Sweringin said to Seth that upset him? Was it that he called him out for sleeping with the Widow.

It's getting good. Aren't you glad the days of having to marry your Brother's wife because he died over. :hehehe:

brickhousesupporter
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I did too but for the life of me I didn't understand what Sweringin said to Seth that upset him? Was it that he called him out for sleeping with the Widow.

It's getting good. Aren't you glad the days of having to marry your Brother's wife because he died over. :hehehe:

Yeah could that married couple be more uncomfortable. I think he was upset that Sweringin called him out for sleeping with the widow, but also saying that the widow was clouding his ability to do his job. I get this from him saying thank goodness the shooting did not occur earlier or he might have been deep in some other business.

Rocketta
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Yeah could that married couple be more uncomfortable. I think he was upset that Sweringin called him out for sleeping with the widow, but also saying that the widow was clouding his ability to do his job. I get this from him saying thank goodness the shooting did not occur earlier or he might have been deep in some other business.

Yeah that marriage is sad especially with them calling each other Mr. & Mrs. :tape:

If I was her I would take the house and the support and not expect much else. :tape: I mean why would you want to be married to your husband's brother anyway?

Rocketta
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:49 PM
I should watch it again. I think I'll catch more.

brickhousesupporter
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:57 PM

Cardinal rule of the west......Never insult a mans moma, his horse and his pu..y.

Rocketta
Mar 8th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Cardinal rule of the west......Never insult a mans moma, his horse and his pu..y.

:lol: Wow I didn't know that. :tape:

Rocketta
Mar 25th, 2005, 03:20 AM
I really think this season is GREAT!!! :bounce:

I can't stand that Nanny what is in her bonnet anyway and from the previews it looks like she's trying to get the rich lady in serious trouble. :fiery:

decemberlove
Mar 25th, 2005, 03:33 AM
i think im lost as to what is going on, rockie.

i missed the last epi too. it's on the tivo thou. i'll have to catch up sometime.

carnivale is just so fucking great right now. all that build up was really worth it.

Rocketta
Mar 25th, 2005, 03:36 AM
i think im lost as to what is going on, rockie.

i missed the last epi too. it's on the tivo thou. i'll have to catch up sometime.

carnivale is just so fucking great right now. all that build up was really worth it.

Oh yeah Carnivale really is great! Season Finale tonight but I heard they haven't gotten the go ahead for season 3 and they better because if I'm left with a cliff hanger I'm going to have to hurt somebody...:fiery:

and yes you need to catch up....Deadwood is really great. This whole season has been like one episode equals one day in their world. :yeah:

Rocketta
Mar 25th, 2005, 03:36 AM
I think you asked me about a picture in the Carnivale thread and I posted it but I think it dropped down I'm getting ready to bump it. ;)

decemberlove
Mar 25th, 2005, 03:38 AM
yeah i remember! i disappeared for a while after that. thanks for bumping :)

Rocketta
Mar 25th, 2005, 03:42 AM
yeah i remember! i disappeared for a while after that. thanks for bumping :)

if I can ever find it....the search function isn't working. :mad:

CC
Mar 25th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Ooooh oooh, you missed my thread! :bounce:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=157250

Only saw two episodes so I'm worse off when it comes to understanding what's happening. I'm just in awe at the language.

Rocketta
Mar 25th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Ooooh oooh, you missed my thread! :bounce:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=157250

Only saw two episodes so I'm worse off when it comes to understanding what's happening. I'm just in awe at the language.

How did I miss that thread? :yeah: