PDA

View Full Version : Fat Actress!

Keith
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Did anyone see it?

It is the FUNNIEST show I've seen in a long time. It's extremely original and Kirstie Alley leaves no stone unturned to produce a laugh. That show was absolutely brilliant. I was laughing uncontrollably for the past half hour!

Scotso
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:43 AM
I missed it, but I want to see it. I love Kirstie Alley.

F-R-E-A-K
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Its great to see Kirstie back on tv :kiss:

She's lost some weight and is looking great again!! :D

BigB08822
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:28 AM
It was great!

KoOlMaNsEaN
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:30 AM
didnt know it was on today

Rocketta
Mar 8th, 2005, 05:00 AM
hmm, have to check it out on Showtime onDemand...:)

Jakeev
Mar 8th, 2005, 07:43 AM
She is a crack up alone in just her Jenny Craig commercials. LOVE HER!:kiss:

Keith
Mar 8th, 2005, 11:40 AM
I don't think enough people saw this. The whole show was just hysterical. If you have Showtime, you really need to see this show.

kabuki
Mar 8th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Is this just a one season thing? I just wonder how many episodes they can squeeze out of this, esp if she is currently losing weight.

darren cahill
Mar 9th, 2005, 11:56 PM
I don't think enough people saw this. The whole show was just hysterical. If you have Showtime, you really need to see this show.

keith, i saw it and LOVED it too! there were so many outright tripping moments...the whole John Travolta segment killed me, when she was begging him to do 'look whos talking 4' cause they hadnt explored talking cats yet! and when said she "did you fuck her' and he goes 'yeah, i did'...i just rolled. and when she found her french fries stuck in her bathrobe i about fell out. and the soul fool resturant when she said she could feel the guy staring a sex hole right through her, that was too funny. I also loved the blonde girl who was doing her hair, she was very familiar. my TIVO cut it off though before it was over..so i missed what happened in the execs office when the black guy was saying he slept with her...it just ended it right there? what happened?

AjdeNate!
Mar 10th, 2005, 12:07 AM
I missed the last 4 minutes. Stupid ass Showtime Punk'd my ass and ran it from 904-934. Bitches. As if I didn't have a TiVO appointment at 930 or anything. ;)

The show was absolutely hilarious, I found myself actually saying outloud, 'Why the hell is this only 30 minutes?' Or in my case 26. :p I'm not bitter.

Did you know there's only 6 episodes? I mean, that's what I heard, is it true? That'd be so sucky if it were.

Keith
Mar 10th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Yahoo has the whole episode online streaming. http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/fatactress.html

The ending was very funny as well, I don't want to give it away.

Six episodes!? WOw, Im upset now. This show should be a huge hit and I am certain Kirstie will get an Emmy for the opening scene!

My favorite part was when they were slapping each other and it made the clapper turn on and off. I literally got an ab workout from laughing so hard!

Becool
Mar 10th, 2005, 12:39 AM
I love Kirstie!
I saw her interview at David Letterman, and this show seems to be very funny!
I love "Veronica's Closet".. still disappointed that such a show was cancelled.. :sad:

~{X}~
Mar 10th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Saw the show today and loved it. Amazing haha, so funny :D

darren cahill
Mar 10th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Nate, i'm not even gonna say it! :wavey: :rolleyes:

see ya later billy!

AjdeNate!
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Silly, you were right. And I have noticed.
I'll reply after my class.

Sada sa!
G'night Silly,
Billy.

darren cahill
Mar 10th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Silly, you were right. And I have noticed.
I'll reply after my class.

Sada sa!
G'night Silly,
Billy.

and i make good on my promises, so bare them FEETS!

sada sa, sa sa, sada sa.

and to quote Alex Forest in fatal attraction "i will NOT be ignored!":lol:

later billy!

love ya

silly

roots
Mar 10th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Yahoo has the whole episode online streaming. http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/fatactress.html

The ending was very funny as well, I don't want to give it away.

Six episodes!? WOw, Im upset now. This show should be a huge hit and I am certain Kirstie will get an Emmy for the opening scene!

My favorite part was when they were slapping each other and it made the clapper turn on and off. I literally got an ab workout from laughing so hard!

Hey Keith! Thanks for the link. The show only plays on "satellite tv" here in Canada, so I'm not able to see it. Just watched it now and it's hilarious!!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:00 PM
I heard they are thinking about making this a female buddy comedy once the King Of Queens is cancelled and LEAH is free ;-)

Becool
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:10 PM
I heard they are thinking about making this a female buddy comedy once the King Of Queens is cancelled and LEAH is free ;-)

King Of Queens is cancelled? :sad: :sad:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:36 PM
King Of Queens is cancelled? :sad: :sad:

No..i think it will last another year after the 05 season ;)

Keith
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Leah Remini will be a guest star on the show. I like Leah because she is losing her baby weight at her own pace. I'm sure they will use that as fodder for her appearance.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Leah Remini will be a guest star on the show. I like Leah because she is losing her baby weight at her own pace. I'm sure they will use that as fodder for her appearance.

Exactly....don't get me wrong..i love Leah :D

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Hey girl... i'm fat! Lets get really, really skinny... no NO NO....medium...medium is good :p

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:55 PM
F E T T U C I N I !!!!!!!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:56 PM
CHOCOLATE C A K E