PDA

View Full Version : The Inferno 2

UDiTY
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:30 AM
I freakin' love these shows!!! This one seems pretty cool and has alot of returning people. Except Coral...:lol: Which is surprising.

But there are only 10 people on each team, The Good Guys and The Bad Asses. So if someone goes home every week the show won't be that long.

Anyways, go GOOD GUYS!!! :yeah:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Wait....does it start tonight??? The challenges are WAAAAY better than the original shows now a days. I love all the veterans.

JPrince
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Wow! Can't believe Coral's not in it! I haven't seen it yet since it doesn't come on until 10pm. I think she's going to be a commentator or something. I know Mike's in it - and that's why I found it surprising his sidekick Coral isn't. I'm glad Rachel's back in action. I always like watching her.

shnit.
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Is Ace on it? :drool:

Rocketta
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Ohh, I forgot to watch this...:(

harloo
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:33 AM
No Coral:sad: I like the bad ass team the best. The only players I cannot stand is Tonya and Tina.:fiery:

Brooks.
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:06 AM
tonya is such a skank hoe...........everyone hated her on real world chicago

UDiTY
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:35 AM
No Ace's not on it.

I HATE Tonja, she is soo dumb and a total opposite of what she was when she was on The Real World. Also, Veronica/rachel/abram can get on my nerves cuz they suck.

I think the Good Guys have a chance. With Joni, Landon, Robin, Mike and Brad.

Teams
The Good Guys: Brad, Mike, Joni, Julie, Landon, Robin, Shavonda, Jamie, Jon, Darrell.
The Bad Asses: Derrick, Abram, Veronica, Rachel, Karamo, Dan, Beth, Tina, Tonja, CT.

Spoiler!!!

The Bad Asses won the first challenge.:mad:

JPrince
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Julie's a good guy? LOL! Yeah right! She's such a b****! She nearly killed Veronica trying to deliberately take her saftey harness off when they were in mid-air 200 ft up! I hate her! In fact I know very few who actually like her! She belongs on the "most hated" team! :(

VeeReeDavJCap81
Mar 8th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Just finished watching it, and it will be interesting. Some key verterans are missing, like Coral, Ruthie, and Eric.

shap_half
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:11 AM
I love VERONICA! I know everyone thinks she's a whore, but I love her nonetheless.

Julie needs to get a beatdown. I heard that she backstabbed New Orlean's Melissa for financial reasons -- and everyone knows about it on the RW/RR circuit.

Tennisace
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:23 AM
I :hearts: Tina, she is so funny! :D

Mike and CT :drool:

Jericho
Mar 9th, 2005, 12:54 AM
damnit the show wont be the same without coral...oh well tina will have to do ;)

Brooks.
Mar 9th, 2005, 01:33 AM
I love VERONICA! I know everyone thinks she's a whore, but I love her nonetheless.

Julie needs to get a beatdown. I heard that she backstabbed New Orlean's Melissa for financial reasons -- and everyone knows about it on the RW/RR circuit.

what did julie do to melissa........i hadn't heard about the backstabbing?

PointBlank
Mar 9th, 2005, 02:06 AM
I have to watch it tomorrow or sometime it comes on randomly..I prolly wont like it as much seeing theres no Coral but

the jamierbelyea
Mar 9th, 2005, 02:21 AM
what did julie do to melissa........i hadn't heard about the backstabbing?

Basically what happened was , a lot of the castmembers do speech tours to college campuses and stuff like that. Julie badmouthed Melissa saying that she didn't sign autographs, that she was hard to deal with on the tour, which basically gave Julie a spot on the tour, and keeping Melissa off the tour.

tucker1989
Mar 9th, 2005, 02:27 AM
What a great first epidsode, the Tonya/Beth fight looks funny! I love Jamie and Shavonda, go Good Guys!!!

Steam
Mar 9th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Wait, you mean that Coral might have had to actually find a job?

Holy shit!

the jamierbelyea
Mar 9th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Wait, you mean that Coral might have had to actually find a job?

Holy shit!

What about Vernoica :confused: She's the queen of challenges haha the Miz too ;)

BigB08822
Mar 9th, 2005, 03:01 AM
I get tired of watching these people over and over again. I wish they would use a wider range of people.

the jamierbelyea
Mar 9th, 2005, 03:08 AM
I get tired of watching these people over and over again. I wish they would use a wider range of people.

A lot of people want nothing to do with the real world after the show is over though, I bet a lot of people decline.

Steam
Mar 12th, 2005, 02:10 AM
What about Vernoica :confused: She's the queen of challenges haha the Miz too ;)

I would have said the same about them if they weren't on. At least Mike was trying to be a pro wrestler. What the fuck do the rest of them do?

CC
Mar 12th, 2005, 02:20 AM
I heard Coral make a joke one time about "finding a real job" with that fierce wit she does so well.

pinkfrog
Mar 12th, 2005, 02:29 AM
i miss coral and katie. i cant wait to see the episode when tonya throws someone's suitecase into the pool.

Rtael
Mar 12th, 2005, 03:21 AM
I would have said the same about them if they weren't on. At least Mike was trying to be a pro wrestler. What the fuck do the rest of them do?

Do challenges. If they can get by on that, who the fuck are you to tell them that they shouldn't?

VeeDaQueen
Mar 12th, 2005, 04:03 AM
I want Coral. Sh is the only real entertainer on the show :(

LostInThe80s
Mar 14th, 2005, 05:20 PM
I am so fucking sick of Veronica! :fiery:

abcd155
Mar 14th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Veronica is what I like to call a challenge whore ;)

VeeReeDavJCap81
Mar 14th, 2005, 05:56 PM

LMAO!....I agree. She's been on every single challenge since about 2001.

harloo
Mar 14th, 2005, 06:07 PM

So you saying she will do anything for a challenge spot?

harloo
Mar 14th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Bring Coral Back!!

abcd155
Mar 14th, 2005, 06:13 PM
No just that she does every challenge in sight. BUT she is very smart because they get a lot of money doing them. I'd probably do it too lol.

abcd155
Mar 14th, 2005, 06:18 PM
I agree, bring Coral back. She brings good t.v. with good drama and shes hilarious. She always makes funny comments.

Rocketta
Mar 14th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Coral's best quote...........when Julia (who has got to be silly) started talking about she wanted to wrestle Coral and Coral's response was, "I don't wrestle, I beat bitches asses!" :haha: