PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear colored eye contacts????

~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:18 AM
I would like to purchase some,but dont know which color!!!!!

Bacardi
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Make sure you first have the correct eye shape to wear them. If they tell you that they don't make them for the diameter of your eye, but they can put you in the next closest thing... Don't do it! I should know, they don't make them in my diameter 8.8 Base Curve 14.0 and they gave me some that were just slightly off, and they were so uncomfortable. Everytime I'd blink they'd move and I'd see the color for a split second. It wasn't a good feeling. And I wasted over $60 on one box of them and couldn't get a refund or anything. So just make sure they have them for your correct Diameter and Base Curve before you spend your money. :)

BTW, I had Saphire Blue ones. I have a friend that orders the purple ones. It's neat and interesting all the different ones you can get now. But of course I can't, they still don't make them for me. :shrug:

EDIT:
Here's some colors. Have fun deciding :wavey:
http://www.visioncoloredcontactlenses.com/wesley/images/cb.jpg

~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Can you buy in stores without prescription???

Bacardi
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Can you buy in stores without prescription???

Nope, not if you live in the US at least. I don't know about the rest of the world. You can go to a Walmart Super Center that has a Doctor there, and get your eyes checked for cheap. And they will give you a free pair of trial ones to wear to see how you like them.

But I've had to wear regular contacts for 12 years now for my vision. Mine has a very very light blue vistint to them, but that's only so I can see them when they are floating in the case in the contact lense solution.

Huntress555
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:11 AM
I'm getting colour contacts for my formal! They're either gonna be bright bright green or purple !! lol and theres these weird ones that are cat eyes, they may you look really freakish.
I'd say you have to take in account the colour of your hair, may sound stupid, but yea :D

Ting
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I used to have blue ones, they made me look stupid so don't wear them anymore. My current ones are of a pale blue color, but you can't really tell.

Martian Jeza
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:51 PM
I'm happy with my blue eyes and I don't need those colored eye contacts bullshit ! If I had to wear eye contacts , it will be normal ones... I've to wear glasses the most of the time...

daniela86
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Nope :p I love my eyes' colour. :p
Btw,you should beware and not to wear contacts every day.My friend used to wear its everytime and she finally had an eyes' illness. :sad:

Ting
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Nope :p I love my eyes' colour. :p
Btw,you should beware and not to wear contacts every day.My friend used to wear its everytime and she finally had an eyes' illness. :sad:
Was she paying attention to the hygiene? I've been wearing contacts every day for ages and I'm fine:p

Tati & Dani
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:44 PM
nope

selking
Mar 8th, 2005, 07:15 PM
i just wear clear ones.