PDA

View Full Version : Mary's IW draw

motta
Mar 7th, 2005, 09:14 PM
I think it's a great draw for Mary! She is the 20th seed and recieved bye in first round. Second round against Ludmila Cervanova or Q, then Sprem in third round and probably Petrova in 4th round. If Mary win this matches she will face a though QF against Sharapova.

Good luck Mary!!!!

sebbe
Mar 7th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Mary has a very good draw I think. Finally she will play some players that shouldn't create to many problems for Mary. If she play solid and keep up her mood I think she can go far. I'm really happy with this draw.
Now Mary you have your chance to show what you can do.

I cross my fingers twice for you Mary.

Mark Spruce
Mar 8th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Finally a good draw, I hope that Mary will be in a good mood and will do well to maker her self happy and us of course.

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Mar 8th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Emmm....where is the draw..???

Well...from what u guys have mentioned the draw looks good...Cervanova is certainly beatable...Petrova could be tough but beatable as well...then Sharapova..

Oh well...I'm also keeping my fingers crossed...Mary please play well!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Go MARY!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Andy.
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:21 AM
This draw is really positve if she can get to the 4th round i believe she can beat Petrova and then will have the matches under her belt to be a real threat. This is a great Draw good luck Mary take advantage of your good fortune

ashwu
Mar 8th, 2005, 05:28 AM
will she play doubles here?

good luck mary!!!

Edman
Mar 8th, 2005, 10:13 AM
a very good draw~~

Mark Spruce
Mar 8th, 2005, 01:05 PM
I hope that she does ASH

Mark

MaryPierceFan
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Very good draw!

Wizzy Maryfan
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Very good draw and i really hope Mary will be able to enjoy it and to perform well !

'Cause she had a very good draw in Aussi open too, and she finally lost her first match ... that's why i prefer to consider this draw match by match, point by point !

Mary has to face Cervanoca or a qualifier (perhaps Dokic) ! It's a good first round to enter the tournament ! Fight Mary !
And for the moment, I don't want to have a look to next rounds ... i will look that after her first round win :drool: :lick:

Mark Spruce
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:38 PM
One match at a time.

I will hope and pray that we see a good showing and a happy mary all the way.

go mary !!!!!!!!!

Mark

NicoMary
Mar 8th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Nicole vaidisova is near to Mary in the draw...she is a great player..but we will see..

hope Mary is in good shape...have a good outfit and .....will have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

saby
Mar 8th, 2005, 05:32 PM
One match at a time.

I will hope and pray that we see a good showing and a happy mary all the way.

go mary !!!!!!!!!

Mark

Hey I'm back Mark,
I agree with you, one match at a time !!! we have been too many times disapointed.

Mark Spruce
Mar 9th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Hi Saby,

Great to see you back !!!!!

Hope to hear from you again

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Hey I'm back Mark,
I agree with you, one match at a time !!! we have been too many times disapointed.

The Last Unicorn
Mar 9th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Hi there, every now and then I show up and give a little support to Mary! So, cheers to her and good luck!

Mark Spruce
Mar 9th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Mary is playing doubles with Flavia PENNETTA, they will face HOPKINS Jennifer USA/WASHINGTON Mashona USA. If they could get past that, the next match could be against the top seeds 1 RUANO PASCUAL Virginia ESP/SUAREZ Paola ARG.

regards

Mark

Wizzy Maryfan
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Mary is playing doubles with Flavia PENNETTA, they will face HOPKINS Jennifer USA/WASHINGTON Mashona USA. If they could get past that, the next match could be against the top seeds 1 RUANO PASCUAL Virginia ESP/SUAREZ Paola ARG.

regards

Mark

Good new !

And Pennetta is surely better than mikaelian :tape:

Go Mary, do your best :kiss:

Wizzy Maryfan
Mar 9th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Mary and Flavia will play Martinez and Likhovtseva or Benesova and PLischke in the second round !

If another win, they will play Suarez and Ruano, in quarters :wavey:

Mark Spruce
Mar 9th, 2005, 06:00 PM
opps my mistake

Mark

ClaudiaZ-S
Mar 10th, 2005, 03:50 PM
She'll climb moutains and ranks

Scotso
Mar 11th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Allez Mary!

Mary must be friends with everyone on tour, though I wished she played doubles with Nathalie Dechy this week ;)

Mark Spruce
Mar 11th, 2005, 10:25 AM
I think that Mary is one of the best liked players.

Oh yes for sure I would love for Mary to have played doubles with Nathalie.

regards

Mark

Mark Spruce
Mar 11th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Hopkins/Washington vs (WC)Pennetta/Pierce

Court 6, and 5th match on court. Play starts at 10am Pacific Time

Best of Ladys !!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

ClaudiaZ-S
Mar 12th, 2005, 07:35 AM
A good win for Pierce w/ Pennetta 75 62. :bounce:

mamno_MARYFAN
Mar 12th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Yes...this is more like it...well done Mary and Penetta!!!!:worship: :worship:

Mark Spruce
Mar 12th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Hey well done for the win.

That will give Mary confidence for the singles

GO MARY !!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Scotso
Mar 13th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Let's go Mary! Win singles AND doubles :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Mar 15th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Mary will player her friend Nadia Petrova in the next round.

On Stadium 2, 10am start, their match is the 5th match on court, On the 15th (Tuesday)

regards

Mark