PDA

View Full Version : OMG Jackie Stallone is too much...

spiceboy
Mar 5th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Jackie Stallone was interview in the month's Attitude magazine. She was asked
What do you think about Britney Spears?

to which she replied

"A tramp. Going no place. She looks like she has been dragged through the mall, doesn't she? I think she carried it too far. She's sloppy and cranky and she doesn't have the voice like Christina Aguilera, who has a magnificent voice. Britney just shakes her ass. The day she can't shake her ass she's out of business... :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.2fort4.com/celebnews/pictures07/cbb050111-01/celebrity_big_brother09010134.jpg

http://www.2fort4.com/celebnews/pictures07/cbb050111-01/celebrity_big_brother09010135.jpg

I think Jackie needs some more surgery and she needs more botox in her lips :devil:

spiceboy
Mar 5th, 2005, 02:46 PM
For the ones who hasn't get it she's Silvester mum and the latest star at Celebrity Big Brother UK ;)

http://www.2fort4.com/celebnews/pictures07/cbb050111-01/celebrity_big_brother09010138.jpg

DelMonte
Mar 5th, 2005, 02:49 PM
:scared: :bolt:

Mrs. Peel
Mar 5th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Wow....The ravages of plastic surgery :eek: :eek: :eek: :bolt:

rightous
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:08 PM
I think she is beyond funny, and she is like an ad for anyone NOT to have plastic surgery

Josh B.
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:15 PM
ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

She scares me so much!!

:Rawwb:
Mar 5th, 2005, 06:17 PM
ahhaah she is so funny to laugh at, her little trip into bb uk was hilarious

Josh B.
Mar 5th, 2005, 06:20 PM
:confused: I dont know why, but she reminds me of a mole!! :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jochem
Mar 5th, 2005, 07:07 PM
So there is life besides ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mars atack!!!!!!!! Miss. Stallone: Wey have finally arived and are taking over your bloody world!!!!!!!!!!! So you think Britney is hot? Loke again !!!!!

jochem
Mar 5th, 2005, 07:08 PM
(look again) :angel:

Josh B.
Mar 5th, 2005, 07:11 PM
The blob returns, in distorted style!!

" JS FONE HOME!!!"

fka
Mar 9th, 2005, 02:01 PM
I think shes really funny. Shes not bad looking for her age.

exoneuk
Mar 9th, 2005, 02:16 PM
She was sooooooo funny to watch though! :lol: :lol: Perfect advertisement into never getting surgery! She should get together with the Bride of Wildenstien/stein

:lol:

Edward.
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:30 PM
What a disturbing creature.

harloo
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:42 PM
:scared: :scared: :scared: :bolt:

Fantastic
Mar 10th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Jackie has a point about Britney though. And I love Britney, so I hope she reigns herself in before completely flushing what's left of her career down the toilet.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=spiceboy]Jackie Stallone was interview in the month's Attitude magazine. She was asked
What do you think about Britney Spears?

to which she replied

"A tramp. Going no place. She looks like she has been dragged through the mall, doesn't she? I think she carried it too far. She's sloppy and cranky and she doesn't have the voice like Christina Aguilera, who has a magnificent voice. Britney just shakes her ass. The day she can't shake her ass she's out of business... :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: I am all for Britney bashing...but look whos calling the pig sloppy..jackie stallone looks like a mix between charo on acid and james gandelfini in drag :lol:

Josh B.
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Poor Jackie!!

She looks like shes been beaten with an ugly stick!

How can she be happy with the surgery.
Same with MJ, he never knew when to stop!!

There is a place for these people, i think its called a errr.....NUT HOUSE!!!

spiceboy
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Channel 4 plan Jackie Stallone series

Channel 4 are signing up Jackie Stallone to appear in an Osbournes style 'fly-on-the-wall' series.

Jackie came to the public's attention after appearing on Celebrity Big Brother in January this year, and soon became well known for her bizarre comments and behaviour. She regularly clashed with racing pundit John McCririck and was voted off the show after one week.

The show will be set inside Jackie's California home and will follow her day-to-day life.

She told The Mirror, "Yeah, it's true about the show. I'm delighted. I'm up for anything - but there is no way I'm going to work with John McCririck.

"I've had lots of offers since leaving Celeb Big Brother and they say I have got lots of potential. But I wasn't actively looking for work because as I get older I was hoping to wind down and my business keeps me busy enough as it is.

"I'm so busy with my astrology, I do not know how I'm going to find time to fit everything in."

The series will air towards the end of this year.

:worship: :worship: :worship: