PDA

View Full Version : HELP British posters, Q on comedy show on channel 4

DelMonte
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:19 PM
My partner was a big fan of a show (comedy series) on Channel 4 and I am trying to get a copy of it as a surprise present but I can't remember the bloody name of the it!

The show ended about a month ago and I think it was the 1st season. I only watched 2 episodes but from what I gather, the show is about these 2 guys/friends and their misadventures.

There's a lot of close-ups (cinematography style) and the last episode ended with one of the characters marrying an American girl (student) so she could stay in the UK as her visa had expired. She ended up leaving him alone at the wedding reception to go to a job interview and the poor sod had to do the wedding dance all by himself.

Another episode involved one of the two friends pretending to be uni student so that he could pursue a girl.

Anyway, does anyone know the name of this show???

Cheers! :wavey:

Bezz
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:25 PM
I think i know what show your on about, but i cant remember the name either. Is it the one with the fat bloke with a weird accent and the other bloke with odd teeth? :confused:

Bezz
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Is it bedsitcom?

DelMonte
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I think i know what show your on about, but i cant remember the name either. Is it the one with the fat bloke with a weird accent and the other bloke with odd teeth? :confused:

I think so. One guy is definitely a bit 'round'. (And has dark hair. The other guy is taller and blonde, I think.)

Tried to look it up on the Channel 4 website but w/o a name is just hopeless. Argh!

DelMonte
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Is it bedsitcom?

Nope.

Avid Merrion
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:31 PM
:wavey: hey DelMonte, the show is called Peepshow :)

Bezz
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:32 PM

I was just gonna say that, honestly i was lol

Avid Merrion
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I was just gonna say that, honestly i was lol
sure you were :p

DelMonte
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:34 PM

YES, that's the one!!! :bounce: Thanks, Avid. You are a legend!!

Thanks Bezz as well!

Avid Merrion
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:36 PM
YES, that's the one!!! :bounce: Thanks, Avid. You are a legend!!
you're welcome :D

Bezz
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:40 PM
sure you were :p

Yu dont believe me :sad: . I was on the "P" section on the channel 4's a-z list :tape:

Avid Merrion
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Yu dont believe me :sad: . I was on the "P" section on the channel 4's a-z list :tape:
:lol: of course i believe you.... ;)