PDA

View Full Version : Sideways

LindsayRulez
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Did you see this movie? I just did and cannot believe it was nominated for best picture! What did you guys think??

AjdeNate!
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:10 AM
I thought it was a great movie. Not on par with *the* best of the year, but one of the top of the year for sure. The storyline and the dialogue is great. The symbolism of the life of a fine wine to the life a jaded man... such a good story parallel. And Virginia Madsen was amazing. Overall, I truly truly liked this movie. One of the better ones of 2004 for sure. :D

Kuilli
Mar 5th, 2005, 06:35 AM
I thought it was a great movie. Not on par with *the* best of the year, but one of the top of the year for sure. The storyline and the dialogue is great. The symbolism of the life of a fine wine to the life a jaded man... such a good story parallel. And Virginia Madsen was amazing. Overall, I truly truly liked this movie. One of the better ones of 2004 for sure. :D
I agree. It was a very good film, and I enjoyed it a lot. :D I also thought it was one of the better films of the year. Virginia Madsen was great, and she definitely deserved her nomination :), just too bad she didn't win.

RVD
Mar 5th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Did you see this movie? I just did and cannot believe it was nominated for best picture! What did you guys think??My wife and I saw it and found it to be a bit slow and obscure. Definitely not mainstream material. We also both found it odd that it would be nominated too.