PDA

View Full Version : Ipod headphones sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 4th, 2005, 07:52 PM
I run around 4 and 6 days per week and I sweat into the headphones...I have been through two headphones in a few months...not only did they not stand up to the sweat...they sound like crap...:mad: I went to J&R and got a Sure headphone...I splurge and got the second tier for $120...yeah pricey but they sound AMAZING...only problem...the sweat ruined them in maybe three months...if that :fiery: I went back to J&R about two months ago and got the Sony Bass Booster Stereo headphones for twenty fucking dollars...not only do they beat the crap out of the $120 ones and the cream the hell out of the Ipod headphones in terms of sound quality...the ear buds are made of ruber and the sweat from my workouts has no affect on them...they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love sony everything...:hearts: :hearts:

!<blocparty>!
Mar 4th, 2005, 07:55 PM
All other non pod earphones suck in mine :sad: (including sony ones)

But then again I don't get mine all sweaty, people just pull and break them :rolleyes:

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 4th, 2005, 07:57 PM
I don't get mine all sweaty, people just pull and break them :rolleyes:

:tape: :tape:

beauty_is_pink
Mar 4th, 2005, 09:34 PM
what a coincidence, I was no the bus today and was talking to my friends about iPod headphones, theres some headphones apparently like for freaking $300!!! :eek:
and my friend said theres even one for $3000!!! :eek: wtf! :rolleyes:

Spunky83
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:16 PM
But only by wearing the head-phones the people can see you´re a member of the club! ;)

Wigglytuff
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:29 PM
yes they really do suck, i have the $20 sony headphones, not because i like sony (in fact i hate almost all things sony*) its because no one makes decent "regular" style headphones anymore save for sony. all the headphones on sale now are "street style" , "earbuds", "in ear" or "dj" . what happened to the "regular" headphones?

LOL ANYWAY!!!! yes the apple ipod headphones do suck.

:topic:
*i was in japan 3 years ago and got a $200 sony CD player that fucking kicked ass, i saw the same one around the states and even though it LOOKED the same it was total crap. a friend of mine bought a NETMD walkman in japan it fucking rocked, so when i came to states, i gave my $200 CD to my ex girlfriend and asked her to get me a NETMD in return. today, as far as i know the japanese Sony cd player is still working as new and the NETMD brought me nothing but trouble. MORAL OF THE STORY: ME THINKS (MOST) sony products made for the US market suck big fat hairy donkey cock, the ones made for the japanese market are better made and actually work as intended! :)