PDA

View Full Version : Eleni and her wrist

AleOrtu
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:29 PM
Lena had a surgery 15 days ago in her right wrist but it was not very serious. She will present at Indian Wells and she said that she feels ready.

She and Judith decided to play here, but I think it´s too soon, she may need more time to recover, this was not a new lesion, her wrist had bothered her before. I don´t know if it was a wise desition to come back this week. :confused:

elinaline
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
Lena had a surgery 15 days ago in her right wrist but it was not very serious. She will present at Indian Wells and she said that she feels ready.

She and Judith decided to play here, but I think it´s too soon, she may need more time to recover, this was not a new lesion, her wrist had bothered her before. I don´t know if it was a wise desition to come back this week. :confused:

She was "opered http://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/ubb/confused.gif" during the Open Gaz Of France, it was more than 3 weeks ago, not 15 days ;)

spar
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:54 AM
That tournament is optimal. Eleni will start in main draw. It`s easy than playing in qualifying every day. We have become bored on Eleni games.

Bероника
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Well let's wait and see how she's doing.

GO ELENI!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

*Jool*
Mar 8th, 2005, 01:38 PM
I love Eleni and hope she will recover fully very soon, the sooner the better , but I will cheer for Srebotnik in this 1st round match

Once again, 2 of my faves have to face early in a draw :rolleyes:

Good luck to both of them :kiss:

forever_rafter
Mar 8th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Good luck little Lena!

Gunter
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:22 PM
If she got the same injury as Kim had, it's not a good decision to play here already :(

galadriel
Mar 9th, 2005, 09:11 AM
GOOD LUCK LENA :kiss:

améliemomo
Mar 9th, 2005, 09:56 AM
ggod luck to eleni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spar
Mar 9th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Very nice draw for Eleni ! Good Luck, Lena !!!

Bероника
Mar 9th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Go Eleni!!!! Just do your best,baby!!! :bounce:

elinaline
Mar 9th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Eleni Daniilidou ( right thumb injury ) replaced by LL A . Bondarenko :sad:

forever_rafter
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:38 AM
:sad: :sad: So it was too soon after all

Bероника
Mar 10th, 2005, 02:28 PM
:sad: oh get well soon,Lena!!!:kiss: