PDA

View Full Version : My fave cousin died today

skanky~skanketta
Mar 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
and i'm crushed.

i have 21 first cousins and i'm closest to him.(same age, i'm cuz #17 and he's #16)...and i cant believe he's gone. automobile accident. i've been crying all day and my eyes hurt. my throat hurts and everytime i think about the past i cry all over again. i keep reading this sms he sent me and i cant help crying. and it hurts really bad because the funeral is in malaysia and i'm in australia now. and i also feel bad because when my mom called and said "i have some bad news, joe died" i felt relief that it was not my sister or my dad.

the whole thing sucks.

Josh B.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:04 PM
Im sorry to hear about that :sad:

Im sure Joe would not want to see you crying, Joe will want to see you happy! :)

King Aaron
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:06 PM
:hug: :kiss: V! :sad: I'm sorry. Stay strong, he wouldn't want to see you in this kind of state. :hug:

*abby*
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:10 PM
it is ok to grieve tho crying shows how much you cared about him and loved him
im so sorry to hear this im sendin u hug mate

skanky~skanketta
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:10 PM
i know, but i cant help it you know? i just keep thinking about the little things we did together. like wehn we were fifteen, we poured bleach over our sisters' clothes cuz they refused to take us clubbing with them, then how we came back home really late once and got into big trouble and we took the rap for each other. i remember while growing up my parents used to compare me with him all the time and i used to get so pissed. i would take all that again if only he was alive again.

i tried my first beer and first cigarette with joe. and he's really gone.

and when i spoke to his sister my heart just broke. if i feel like crap and i cant imagine how my aunt and uncle are feeling now. he was the apple of their eye.

-Ph51-
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:30 PM
Poor Vero :sad:
My sincere condolences :hug:

kabuki
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:34 PM
and i'm crushed.

i have 21 first cousins and i'm closest to him.(same age, i'm cuz #17 and he's #16)...and i cant believe he's gone. automobile accident. i've been crying all day and my eyes hurt. my throat hurts and everytime i think about the past i cry all over again. i keep reading this sms he sent me and i cant help crying. and it hurts really bad because the funeral is in malaysia and i'm in australia now. and i also feel bad because when my mom called and said "i have some bad news, joe died" i felt relief that it was not my sister or my dad.

the whole thing sucks.

Hang in there sweetie.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Brooks.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:35 PM
:sad: that is so sad.....i am so sorry to hear that..........my old neighbor passed away recently too and it was really hard when we visited the family......i understand your pain and just remember to stay strong :hug:

Becool
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:45 PM
I almost cried reading your post :sad:

It reminded me of when my mom passed away, and how bad I was and how my dad gave me the news.. :hug: U need to be strong and hang in there
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss:

MisterQ
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:02 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry to hear that

Mrs. Peel
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:21 PM
Sorry for your loss sweetheart :sad: :hug:

I know that cousins can be closer to us than a sibling....cherish all those wonderful memories that you have of him!

New
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:23 PM
Be strong and take care... It's easier said than done, but I think your cousin want you to be happy and strong and not upset.

:hug:

He's in heaven now and one day you'll meet again. :)

lizchris
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:29 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss.:sad:

It is especially hard when the person is so young.:sad:

James
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:52 PM
Sorry about your loss. I wish you a lot of strength for the time to come. :hug:

Mase
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
Im so sorry to hear that hon....My thoughts are definitley with you. :kiss::hug:

J_Migoe
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:53 PM
I'm so sorry for you and I totally sympathise. I almost cried just reading your post. Hang in there buddy. You are not alone. I feel your pain. Don't worry, you will meet him again ONE SWEET DAY!!!

May Joe rest in heavenly peace...............

CooCooCachoo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:01 PM
I am really really sorry to hear about this :hug:

I wish you the best of luck in trying to process this mentally and emotionally. Take your time and let your tears flow, if you feel the need to. :hug:

Avid Merrion
Mar 3rd, 2005, 09:38 PM
:hug: i'm really sorry to hear that V. it's nearly a year since my cousin was killed in a motorbike accident and not a day goes by without me thinking of him and what a great loss he was to us all. my thoughts are with you, stay strong :hug:

Denise4925
Mar 3rd, 2005, 09:49 PM
and i'm crushed.

the whole thing sucks.
:sad: I'm very sorry. :hug:

matthias
Mar 3rd, 2005, 09:56 PM
i´m really sorry - iall the best for you and his family

Bright Red
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:25 AM
My sincere condolences.

Rocketta
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:38 AM
awww, that's terrible Vgirl! :hug: My deepest sympathy. :hug: :hug: :hug:

¤CharlDa¤
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:44 AM
That's sad news Vgirl :sad: You'll be in my thoughts and so will his family :hug: :kiss:

Sonja
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:47 AM
So sorry to hear this.

Hang in there :hug:

J_Migoe
Mar 4th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Why should I fear?
Why should I feel alone?
When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is he
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches me..........

bionic71
Mar 4th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Sorry to hear of your sad news :hug:

skanky~skanketta
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:45 AM
thank you all so much. it's actually gotten worse today and people are actually staring at me cuz i'm crying in the computer lab, but its really starting to sink in. this has taught me to not take anyone for granted.

make sure you guys tell the people that u love how you feel about them.

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:22 AM
OMG...I'm so sorry to hear...I lost a first cousin and I know how it feels...I dont know what to say...it's so hard...God bless your family and keep the good memories alive...:kiss:

Richie77
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:46 AM
I'm sorry to hear that :sad: :hug: At least you have memories of the good times you and your cousin had :hug:

xr6turbo
Mar 4th, 2005, 07:10 AM
and i'm crushed.

the whole thing sucks.
OMG :sad: I'm so sorry, its so hard to lose someone close to you. :hug:

galadriel
Mar 4th, 2005, 09:36 AM
I'm sorry to hear this :sad: My thoughts are with you :hug:

Ekkekko
Mar 4th, 2005, 09:45 AM
i'm so sorry to hear that ronnie..:sad: do take care during this trying period..:hug:

Wigglytuff
Mar 4th, 2005, 01:03 PM
and i'm crushed.

the whole thing sucks.

oh no! i dont think there is much i can offer other than kind words and a good ear. so should you like to talk about anything, i'm here.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

ginger_fish668
Mar 4th, 2005, 01:41 PM
and i'm crushed.

the whole thing sucks.

I am so sorry. :sad: I know nothing we say will change the fact that he's gone. But just try to stay strong and be positive. Take care. :hug:

Experimentee
Mar 4th, 2005, 01:44 PM
I am sorry for your loss :sad: