PDA

View Full Version : Alecia Moore aka Pink to color "Catacombs"

Hot 92 Jamz
Mar 3rd, 2005, 01:10 PM
Pink to color 'Catacombs'

Shannyn Sossamon and Alecia Moore, better known as pop singer Pink, will topline "Catacombs," the first film to stem from a nine-picture deal from Lions Gate Films and Twisted Pictures, the genre division of Evolution Entertainment. The film is co-written and co-directed by David Elliot and Tomm Coker. Twisted Pictures' Mark Burg, Oren Koules and Gregg Hoffman are producing.

"Catacombs" is the story of a young woman who, while on a visit to Paris, is taken to an underground party in the Catacombs, a 200-mile labyrinth of 14th Century limestone tunnels under the Left Bank. She is separated from her friends and becomes convinced that someone or something is chasing her.

Lions Gate's Peter Block and Jason Constantine will oversee production, which is scheduled to begin Monday in Bucharest, Romania. Elliot is a writer on Paramount's "Four Brothers," and Coker, a comic book artist, previously wrote and directed short "A Day Between." Sossamon, repped by CAA, previously starred in "A Knight's Tale" and "40 Days and 40 Nights." Moore is repped by WMA. (Borys Kit)

~Rachel~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 01:47 PM
Yay, I've been wanting to see Pink in a film for ages :)

Although I thought she was going to star in a Janis Joplin film? :shrug:

King Aaron
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:22 PM
:woohoo: :yeah: My baybee finally in a movie. I wonder which role she will play? Yeah, have been waiting for a long time to see her star in a movie (i.e. not a cameo role like in CAII:FT ;)). I thought so too, but apparently it has been delayed or was shelved.

:hearts: Go P!nk!

lizchris
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:28 PM
Yay, I've been wanting to see Pink in a film for ages :)

Although I thought she was going to star in a Janis Joplin film? :shrug:

That project is officialy dead (as they say in Hollywood):sad: . It was called off sometime late last year.

~Rachel~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
That project is officialy dead (as they say in Hollywood):sad: . It was called off sometime late last year.

Aww, Pink wanted to do that so much, she worships Janis Joplin :sad: