PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Rache!!!

lindsayno1
Mar 3rd, 2005, 09:03 AM
HaPpY bIrThDaY fellow Lindsay fan!!! Hope you get your excellent wimbledon ticket prezzie today!!!!!

Bex x

RayRob
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:39 AM
Thanks Becky! I'm affraid to say that I haven't been allocated tickets. I put in my membership number and surname and it says, "We regret to inform you that you have not been sucessful in this years ballot or have you been allocated the reserve list" - or something like that. :sad:

Oh well, looks like I'm gonna be queuing with the best of 'em!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Anyone on here been sucessful in the LTA ballot?
-Rache :wavey:

lindsayno1
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:44 AM
Oh no!!! how rude!

Kelly
Mar 3rd, 2005, 03:45 PM
happy birthday.

im going thursday to wednesday so if you fancy joining the queue with me let us know. i already have my tent lol

Loughyunijen
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:07 PM
happy birthday fellow lindsay fan, hope you have had a really enjoyable day.......and not slaving in the library for your finals like me:(

Take care and have a good one mate xx

foreva lindsay
Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:43 PM
happy birthday :) my mate got lucky...ladies finals :eek:

Ty-Ty
Mar 4th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Happy B-Day! Do something good for yourself! Have fun! Be jolly and what not! Have a GREAT Birthday!

jacs
Mar 4th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Happy Birthda Rache :kiss:

May God Bless you more and more :angel:

Jan
Mar 4th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Happy Birthday, Rache and sorry I am late with the congratulations.

Sorry you did not get any Wimby tickets. I have to say that I was lucky. I have 2 tickets for Court No1 on the first Monday, so shall see some first round matches which might be quite interesting!!:D

RayRob
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:59 AM
:sad: LOL, I shouldn't have asked because I just feel sad now - lol! I think I'm going to do the camping thing, i really don't want to miss Lindsay's possibly "last" wimby!

I had an OK birthday, nothing exciting really. All of my family were out for one reason or another. My grandad was in hospital, to have something done with his heart, my dad took him to the hospital, mum was at work, then went to the hospital to my grandad, and I went work in the evening because i knew no one would be around.

The worse part of the week was monday when my aunty died in Hospital. She was an alcoholic and died of liver failure - she was only 41. I guess it's been a pretty bad week, but I look at it in a way that most people have weeks like this EVERY week, so I'm fortunate enough to know that my weeks will get better.

Anyway, thanks for all your birthday wishes, you really did cheer me up! :D
-Rache :wavey:

lindsayno1
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Aww Rache, sorry youve had a bad time! Hope your ok now!

Frederic
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Happy birthday Rache!!!!;-)

Golinds
Mar 8th, 2005, 10:14 AM
happy birthday!!

joaco
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Hay Rache! Hope you had a good time on your birthday. Please take care of yourself and ENJOY LIFE!

Joaco

Jan
Mar 11th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Sorry about your auntie, Rache.

Take care:)