PDA

View Full Version : New Toni Braxton Music

Malin
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:41 AM
I just heard a clip of Toni Braxton's new song on toni-online.com, and it's so good to hear her amazing voice again. It's called "S'posed to Be" and it's so elegant and beautiful. She also has a song called "Stupid" in the movie Diary of a Mad Black Woman. I'm sure other releases like Mariah like overshadow this cd, but the quality of Toni's music is always great.

PatM04
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:48 AM
I have always like Toni Braxton. Unbreak my heart was ridiculously great!

Philbo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:50 AM
I 'discovered' Toni Braxton in year 11 of High School about 2 years before anyone else in my town knew here..

The Boomerang soundtrack was a great album, mainly due to Toni.. Love SHoulda Brought you home last night was great...then came Another Sad love song which I love..

Brooks.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:50 AM
i love toni......thanks for the update.

Rocketta
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:21 AM
I'm glad she's coming out with something new....

Je_ne_sais_quoi
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:37 AM
glad she's back! :D

Becool
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
I still want to hear 'Stupid'

S'posed to Be is a ballad.. I don't think it's gonna be a single.. She can do a lot better than that.. It's an OK song, but I don't think it's good enough for a comeback

'Secrets' is still one of my best albums! :)

Hot 92 Jamz
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:09 PM
Unreleased Cuts Bolster Braxton Remix Disc

Five previously unreleased tracks will be found on the upcoming Toni Braxton set "Un-Break My Heart: The Remix Collection," Billboard.com has learned. Due April 12 via LaFace/Legacy, the 11-track set features Braxton's four No. 1 hits on Billboard's Hot Dance Music/Club Play tally: "Spanish Guitar," "Un-Break My Heart," "I Don't Want To" and "You're Makin' Me High/Let It Flow."

The unreleased versions comprise Joe Clausell's Main Mix of "Spanish Guitar," a club mix of "Hit the Freeway" by HQ2 (DJ duo Hex Hector and Mac Quayle), mixes of "He Wasn't Man Enough" by Peter Rauhofer and Junior Vasquez and a remix of "Maybe" that blends work by HQ2 and fellow DJ duo Dynamix.

Among the previously released tracks rounded up on the set are Frankie Knuckles' Franktidrama club mix of "Un-Break My Heart" and David Morales' Classic mix of "You're Makin' Me High."

Braxton released five studio albums for Arista before signing a new deal in 2003 with Blackground. The status of her first release as part of that pact is unknown.

Here is the track list for "Un-Break My Heart: The Remix Collection":

"Intro"
"Un-Break My Heart" (Soul Hex Anthem Vocal)
"Spanish Guitar" (HQ2 Club Mix)
"You're Makin' Me High" (David Morales Classic Mix)
"I Don't Want To" (Frankie Knuckles Franktified Club Mix)
"Hit the Freeway" (HQ2 Club Mix) Featuring Loon
"He Wasn't Man Enough" (Peter Rauhofer NYC Club Mix)
"He Wasn't Man Enough" (Junior Vasquez Marathon Mix)
"Maybe" (HQ2/Dynamix NYC Club Mix)
"Un-Break My Heart" (Frankie Knuckles Franktidrama Club Mix)
"Spanish Guitar" (Joe Clausell Main Mix)

PaulieM
Mar 3rd, 2005, 01:23 PM
does any of it feature her "cousin" who was on american idol :lol:
glad to hear she's coming out with new stuff, her voice is amazing

rightous
Mar 3rd, 2005, 01:41 PM
I love Toni Braxton, Secrets is a great album, althou i LOVED hit the freeway