PDA

View Full Version : Announcing the DEBUT of the -(X)- Show!(NOW POSTED!!!)

~{X}~
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:23 PM
http://home.hetnet.nl/~s.kapelpauli/PLAATJESMAP/SilaS%20'03%20P014_BW.JPG

and

http://home.hetnet.nl/~s.kapelpauli/PLAATJESMAP/Silas030.JPG

The -(X)- Show

Announcer: Teal
Xtian- Dark Red
Silas- Deep Sky Blue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broadcasting from Time Warner Center. (Two large buildings in the background)
http://www.wirednewyork.com/parks/central_park/wollman_rink/wollman_christo_gates.jpg

You’ve been waiting for this for a long time. He’s been waiting to give it to you!

Please welcome your host, Christian!

::”Stronger” by Trust Company begins to play as Christian makes his way out onto his set. Smiling, waving to the audience.::

“Hello everyone! What’s up tonight? My name is Christian; you might know me as –(X)-tian on WTAWORLD. Today is the very first episode of the –(X)- Show right here in Non-Tennis! It’s the Series Premiere and boy what a show we have for you today. Our first guest on the show is none other than the gorgeous and popular Silas!”

::Most of the crowd screams but some boo.::

“Let me tell you guys something. It is such an honor to actually be here. It is such an honor for me to get to interview my guests and especially get feedback and questions from you, the viewers. We are broadcasting here from New York City in the new Time Warner Center. But enough about all that contractual obligations hoopla! Let me bring out my first ever guest here on the –(X)- Show! Everyone please put your hands together, and put away that lotion you naughty freaks and welcome Silas!”

::Silas walks out onto the set, all smiles, waving and winking to the audience. Walking slowly up to Christian and hugging him.::

“Sit down Silas, make yourself comfortable. It’s great to have you here on the show!”

“Oh Christian, its great to be here. I plan on having a lot of fun today.”

“I bet you are. Alright let’s just jump into these questions because there are so many of them! My first question to you is how long have you been on WTAWorld?”

“Someone obviously hasn't done his research... let me tell you Christian... I have been on WTAWORLD since January 2004.”

“Very funny Silas. Oh this is going to be fun! Would you say you get along with most of the posters on the forum?”

“The ones that fall in my good grace.... yes.”
“And the ones who don't?”
“I would like to say to them... don't hate because you're not me.”

“You are a popular guy. We all know popular people have their fair share of fans and enemies. How do you deal with the fame? How do you deal with your enemies?”

“Oooh, it's hard at times. You know... people will try to bring you down at whatever cost. Thankfully I got a lot of people backing me up. And my enemies, you know... they aren't really in my league. I can't really refer to them as enemies, they are just little bugs that need to be exterminated.”

“Well and with that comment, we will be taking our first commercial break, stay tuned folks. This has just gotten started!”

------------------------------Commercial Break---------------------------
http://www.ny1.com/images/homepage/time_temp.gif

“Welcome back to the –(X)- Show. I am sitting here with my guest Silas. So Silas answer me this. Many of the posters on the board are attracted to you. Does this flatter you or do you expect this sort of thing?”

“It is very flattering of course... I get a little shy at times as well. I know I have a big mouth and all, but it sure does flatter me when people think I am an attractive person to see. That's hot!”

“Now we have our first Fan question. This fan asks, are you a relationship type of guy or do you like 'playing the field?”

“Oooh, that's actually a good question. Didn't see that one coming... Well, I think a lot of people mistake me for someone who likes to play the field. And you know what, it's fun to be a little playful and flirt around a bit. But in the end, I am definitely the relationship type of guy. We're all looking for that someone special, right?”

“Sure, yeah that's right. You keep thinking that.”
I sure will X-tian. I sure will.” :thumbsup: *wink wink*

“You play tennis, correct? How long have you played and would you say you are good?”

“I have played tennis for... I don't even know how many years! It's been some time, that's for sure. I would say, I am good, for like the level that I am in. Sure, I am obviously no Marat Safin (tennis wise, that is). But I got game... and I enjoy it, most importantly!”

“Interesting and what sort of music are you listening to at the moment?”
“I am listening to Tweet's new album called "It's Me Again"... I love it!”
“Oh of course yeah Tweet, good choice...”
“Oooh shut up you f*ck head, you don't even know who she is!”
“Why would I, she sucks more than you? We shall take another commercial break. Don’t go away, there is still more to come!”

----------------------------Commercial Break-----------------------------
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/VAS/0000-4544-4.jpg

“Welcome back. I’m here with the fabulous Silas. Yes ladies and gentleman, he’s that damn good. Now let’s talk about your relationship with a certain someone. Everyone knows you and Bacardi aka Dani have a great relationship together. What is the basis of this relationship?”

“We're both totally fucking mental? No... for real... me and Dani, we connect on a whole other level. She's my girl, for real. I would die for her!”

“How did you meet her? What made her so attractive for you?”

“Ooh My Goodness, we met at this Survivor Game on the board. I think it was the second edition. I met a lot of people there, Ayla, Jarrod, Jericho, Amanda... you to name a few. At that time, Dani didn't really stand out or something. I mean, we all know, if Ayla is around, all the attention goes to her. After survivor me and Dani somehow started talking more and look at us now.”
“Wow thats great. I am glad to see Silas has a real friend!”
“Can I get some freakin Sushi?”

“I would like to have like the Sushi, but without, you know... the fish!”

::Christian shakes his head looking into the camera.::

“Our next question is our second fan question. It’s actually a series of questions from one poster.”
“Must be one of them stalker types... bring it on.”
“Silas, what do you think of the newcomers on WTAworld? You haven't really tried meeting anybody new since you established yourself as on of the gods here.”
“Yes... that is very true... Of course, I am not really a 'GOD' on the board. The mods can still kick my ass for that matter. They do as well at times when I step out of line! But uhm, it is hard to really meet the newcomers. Half of them are trolls and the other half just wants to be part of the 'in crowd'. You really have to screen the people that approach you!”
“Yes I know, I have the same problem with that! All these new fans, its crazy! Here is the second question from this fan. Who do you hate most on the boards?”
*Silas gives a glimpse at the corner where his team is following the interview... his media trainer gives a nod of disapproval* I would rather not get into that...
“Pussy…”
“I wouldn't want to stir things up.”

“What is your opinion about former players come backing?”

“I love to see a good spirited comeback! That's hot! But you know... when you've had a career and been out so long, I think it is best to let the past be the past and let the future be for the new comers!”

“What are you doing this Friday?”
“Nothing that concerns you.”
“That was actually a fan question, jerk.”
“In that case... my answer is, to whoever asked it: Nothing that concerns you!”

“Moving on… you have a long running friendship with another poster on the board, Xr6turbo aka Jarrod. How did you get to know Jarrod?”

“Actually... almost the same story as with Dani. We met at the Survivor game... by accident. We were in the same team. Through this we got on each others MSN lists and with time we started to chat more etc. You know how those things go.”

“Do you want to do anything on the physical side with Jarrod?”

“Me and Jarrod have formed a friendship based on common interests and understanding. I can't deny he's an attractive guy.”

“Would you f*ck him?”

“I don't see how this question is relevant for the sake of this interview.”

“Oh honey you will never learn. It’s time for another commercial break, stay tuned.” ::Smiles into the camera as the commercial begins.::

----------------------------Commercial Break-----------------------------
http://www.adweek.com/aw/images/best_spots/best_spots_04/0917_bs08.gif

::Laughing with Silas as the commercial break returns.::

“Welcome back to the –(X)- Show. Of course I am your host, Christian and I am sitting here with Silas. Now Silas, here is a question that I am sure many people would like to know the answer to. What is your sexual experience? Why do you enjoy dark skinned men more than white men?”

“Preference... that's the only thing to it.”

“Ahh I see. Well hey, whatever floats your boat is good with us. Now what exactly is your obsession with Paris and Nicole Richie? Is it because you like to dress in drag and be bitchy or is there another reason?”

“Paris HILTON and Nicole RICHIE... you should really do your research better. *cough* incapable show host...”*cough*

“Ok you know what, please remove all of Silas' battery operated dildo's from his dressing room. He doesn't deserve them anymore.”

“Paris, Nicole and myself goooo way back. I think the girls are true stryle icons. Plus they are fabolous and funny. They rock! And no... I don't like to dress in drag and be bitchy... I do know some others posters who do though” :hehehe:

“Haha, very funny jackass. Moving on.” ::Rolls eyes and smiles to the camera.:: “You see what I deal with, tsk tsk. Anyway, here is Fan Question # 3. Dear Silas, Considering that you are neither a model, nor hot, why do you constantly misinform people that you infact are? Love from, anonymous.”

“Aaah, that almost sounds like my dear Ayla is back!”
“Names will not be issued.”
“Two Words: Truth Hurts.”

“Well to whoever asked that question, there is your answer, hope you enjoyed it. Now Silas, you also wanted me to make note for your love of animals. You have a dog, what is his name? Do you do any sexual experimentation with him?”

“His name is Pepsi Max and no, me and Max never had any sexual contact whatsoever.”

“Wow, what a sick question. I wonder who thought that one up.” ::looks to his producer with a grin. We have to take yet another commercial break but things are just starting to heat up. Stay tuned, and you won’t be sorry!”

-----------------------------Commercial Break----------------------------
http://www.vstarrinteriors.com/vstarrgrey.jpg

“Welcome back. We are broadcasting this show from the greatest city in the world, New York City and I am here with possibly the greatest person I know, Silas. Now Silas had a pretty odd List of Demands. In your Demands list, you wanted a lot of things in white. The dressing room was white, furniture white, etc. What is your obsession with white? Do you believe it will make you more pure?”

“Nah... Jennifer Lopez told me it was fun to make crazy demands. She said the all white things was cool to try once or twice.”

“I see. If you had one person to choose to have sex with, who would that be, other than Colin.”

“Christian Monzon, without a doubt in my mind!”

“This should be a hoot. What is your goal in life?”

“To be able to find something I love to do, so I am able to do it every day. To be loved by those who are important to me and to stay healthy and able to see the beauty in life!”

“Aww how sweet of you Silas. Now let’s talk about your past a bit. Your past is a bit conflicted, you were a model, a B class actor. Why so many changes in your life?”

“I was a B class actor?”
“Rumors...” ::coughs and smiles.::
“Uhm... yeah... it is hard to find something that you want to do ALL your life. I mean, some things are so temporarily. And I just haven't found anything yet... you know, something that I want to continue doing for a long time.”

“Who is one person you look up to and why?”

“Uhm... tough one... it would be my aunt... she has always been there for me and paved the way for the me to be able to explore my talents. be myself and grow as a human! she has really been an inspiration… and of course Oprah, she rules!”

“Oprah huh? Oprah can kiss my ass!” ::Clears throat.:: “Excuse me audience. Oprah is a very touchy subject for myself. Wow ok anyway, While on your trip to Beijing, did you have sex with anyone?”

“NO!”
“Rumors say otherwise...”
“Rumors are rumors for a reason...”

“Not if you have proof! Hehe. Next question! Speaking of rumors. There have been some rumors that you are a nympho, a drug addict and have had affairs with both Mike Tyson and Michael Jackson. Are these rumors true?”

“OMG... honestly... every time the Paparazzi takes pics of me going into Rehab, it is just because I am visiting my friends. I mean, Mike Tyson... I can understand, he's black. But Michael ain't even black. How can people believe these rumors. It's just crazy! And NO, none if it was true!”

“What was your beef with GermanBoy?”

“Aah hell... I really thought I left this behind. Closed this chapter. The boy is no longer under us. May he be gone for a long time! Honestly, what it was about, I don't even remember. He annoyed me, I annoyed him... he was just another hater. Not of me, just in general. Guess he was pissed at the world, hell, I would be if I...”
*Silas' manager runs in and stops Silas from finishing his sentence*
“I mean, may all be well with GermanBoy! Where ever he is.”

::Laughs.:: “Well that was odd. What was your first reaction when asked to be the first guest on the –(X)- Show?”

“Well... of course I was honored and surprised. I mean... when it sunk in and all that. It just was a smart choice. I am the most marketable board whore around! So, yeah, it only makes sense! But I felt honored and still am! So, NOW, can I have my freakin Sushi?”

“Give the bitch his sushi!”
::Man runs from behind the curtain and hands Silas his sushi!::
“Thanks gorgeous, he was kinda hot, who is he?”

“Anyway!” ::Shakes head.:: “In 10 years, where do you see yourself? Also here is a question from Dani. What's the most important thing in your life at this time?”

“Well... I will have 2 beautiful kids with Dani and Jojo.
But uhm, I hope I have accomplished myself as a writer. I hope I have a steady relationship and that I am still healthy. Definitely don't see myself still living around here, that's for sure! To answer Dani’s question, the most important thing in my life is to get away from where I am now... and Dani.”

“Now it is time for our last Fan Question. I know awww. Do you have a name for your penis?”

“No... I am very in touch with my body, and we're a unit. So it is ALL me! No names for certain body parts.”

“Great answer. Finally ladies and gentleman. It is time for our last question of the show. Lastly in your own words, tell the viewers who Silas really is.”

“HELL, he sure ain't the person some of y'all think he is!”

::Laughs.:: “Well I want to personally say thank you to Silas for being my first guest on the show. I am glad you took time out of your life to come do the interview. I want to say thank you to everyone who watched and enjoyed themselves. Please send your feedback in PM’s to me and I hope you had a great time. Next week we will be bringing another show to you with a new guest. I can hardly wait. Until next time, ciao f*ckers!”

“Thanks for having me, I had a great time and and good luck in the future!” *hugs X-tian* *grabs his tight ass* *oops*

“See you in the dressing room.”

Credits Roll. :D

SilK
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:25 PM
:woohoo:

If you want to know something about this gorgeous man, you send me a private message with your question and I will be sure to include it in the Interview.

that's just too much X! Don't push it :p :lol:

*roddicksinme*
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:28 PM
oh la la I bet its gonna be so fcuking HOT :hearts:

!<blocparty>!
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:30 PM
:eek:

*spams thread up*

This is an awesome Idea. I'll just ask my Q here now, since ive already posted:

Do you have a name for your penis? if so, why.

:D

SilK
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:36 PM
:scared:

that's sick... :bolt:

Shonami Slam
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:40 PM
great idea!
good luck, will there be prizes too?
each weeks winner (of the best question of course) will recieve a goodrep from the interviewee (in this case, silas!)

~{X}~
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:42 PM
Haha that's up to the interviewee. I will give good reps to anyone that sends in a question. :D

SilK
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:51 PM
gotta be a damn good question in that case ;)

*roddicksinme*
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:01 PM
i am so sad :sad: i will have to miss the -(x)- show bc i will be partying my ass off :angel:

beauty_is_pink
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:01 PM
I love the idea of your thread Xtian!

Bacardi
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:02 PM
I'll think of a good one and PM it in to you -(X)-tian. :wavey:

Silas, get ready.... You might be getting some really really interesting questions thrown your way. :tape:

~{X}~
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:02 PM
Oh thanks :D Remember, send in a question and you get a good rep. Well unless I gave you wanna and I have to spread some more around. :o lol.

Thanks Dani, I look forward to it. :kiss:

beauty_is_pink
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:06 PM
will you say who the question is by?

SilK
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:06 PM
i am so sad :sad: i will have to miss the -(x)- show bc i will be partying my ass off :angel:

life is all about priorities :haha:

~{X}~
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:07 PM
If you want me to say who the question is by I will, if not then just say in the PM you do not want your name revealed. :D

F-R-E-A-K
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:17 PM
LMAO :lol: :tape:

:bounce: This board just keeps getting better and better :p

:lol: X-tian :drool: :kiss:

~{X}~
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:24 PM
Haha thanks ;)

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:11 AM
Keep sending in your questions! :D

Jericho
Mar 3rd, 2005, 01:11 AM
what kind of questions may we ask? :angel:

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 01:13 AM
Any type of question you wish. You can send in more than one question as well.

Scotso
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:22 AM
Poor thing... your show is going to die after one episode :sad:

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:41 AM
Aww look there is a hater. I'll have you on my next show :D

Scotso
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:43 AM
"there" honey. I know english is hard for you Cromanians, but still... try ;)

:kiss:

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:44 AM
What are you talking about, its been "there"

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 03:07 AM
Thanks Cody :D

Scotso
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:53 AM
You need a new producer. Your show isn't taking off.

I only charge 1,550,000 euros a year.

xr6turbo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:05 AM
Cant wait :)

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:06 AM
My show isn't taking off cause it hasn't even started yet haha. :) Thanks Jarrod ;)

tennisIlove09
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:11 AM
i better be a guest.

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:55 AM
You will be :D

CooCooCachoo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:31 AM
Nice idea :lol:

Marcus1979
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:46 AM
i better be a guest.

are u sure Dallas.

u could be asked some embarrassing questions

:haha:

Marcus1979
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:46 AM
Cant wait :)

Jarrod better be a guest

SilK
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
: bumperitos :

New
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:48 PM
Can't wait!!! Great idea... guess this would be one show I'll catch every week.. :lol:

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 09:56 PM
Haha thanks for the support guys and remember, you have until Friday, 5pm US Eastern time to send in any questions or comments you have for Silas. Just PM me them.

bw2082
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
let's get the show on the road. I'm tired of waiting :p

Bacardi
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
I dread the day that I'm a guest and the questions I might get :scared:

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:05 PM
You will have to wait till Saturday Brandon haha! Oh and Dani...I guarentee you will be a guest this month! :D

bw2082
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:08 PM
You will have to wait till Saturday Brandon haha! Oh and Dani...I guarentee you will be a guest this month! :D

well ain't that a bitch :mad:

bw2082
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:10 PM
we need some kind of teaser or preview... you know just so that I'll want to read the full thing saturday instead of ignoring it :o

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:22 PM
Well I am not conducting the Interview with Silas until an undisclosed time. You will get a small preview when the Interview has been complete. A hint, look for it tomorrow night or Saturday morning. ;)

tennisIlove09
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:23 PM
You will be :D

yay!

SilK
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:37 PM
*makes list of demands*

Jericho
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:28 PM
your gonna be like the new barbara walters...lets see you if can make silas cry ;)

SilK
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:31 PM
your gonna be like the new barbara walters...lets see you if can make silas cry ;)

or admit my drughabit :cuckoo:
or confess my abussive relationship with Mike Tyson :eek:

PaulieM
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:34 AM
:bounce: :banana: waiting excitedly for the premiere of this show, it's a great idea

Sonja
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:44 AM
lmao this a cute idea

*tunes in to watch silas squirm*

F-R-E-A-K
Mar 4th, 2005, 01:29 AM
:lol: Told ya the photo idea will work ;) It brings more viewers :p

Marcus1979
Mar 4th, 2005, 01:45 AM
F-R-E-A-K can have a turn soon

I bet he has a large fan base

blerr
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:38 AM
lol, good idea x ;)

SilK
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:48 AM
:lol: Told ya the photo idea will work ;) It brings more viewers :p

I have to be marketed correctly of course :angel:

bw2082
Mar 4th, 2005, 06:02 AM

Do you need a PR agent? I have experience in such things etpa :tape: :tape:

Marcus1979
Mar 4th, 2005, 07:01 AM

Silas maybe u better post the professional photos

SilK
Mar 4th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Do you need a PR agent? I have experience in such things etpa :tape: :tape:

I already have an entourage, but thanks for offering! :hehehe:

Silas maybe u better post the professional photos

both me and X-tian have agreed not to talk about that part of my past ;)
I don't wanna bring it up and get crazy fans and groupies... :scared:

Marcus1979
Mar 4th, 2005, 08:47 AM
both me and X-tian have agreed not to talk about that part of my past ;)
I don't wanna bring it up and get crazy fans and groupies... :scared:

U would be like a celebrity with your own loyal following

and maybe even a cheer squad

xr6turbo
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Ohh i cant wait!! :D :devil:

~{X}~
Mar 4th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Keep sending in those questions people! :D

SilK
Mar 4th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I would like to seize this chance to promote my chatthread on this board:

ALL PLEASE SUPPORT AND VISIT MY THREAD:

Silas' WTAWORLD Chat Thread (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=5014945#post5014945)

:yeah:

~{X}~
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Preview of Interview will be posted later tonight.

Sally Struthers
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:34 PM
if you need to book a celebrity to your little talk show you know where to look :kiss:

~{X}~
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Preview Question from the Interview now up on the First Page! :D

SilK
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:11 PM
:bump: :mad:

~{X}~
Mar 7th, 2005, 08:42 PM
The SHOW premieres tonight everyone! :D

Darop.
Mar 7th, 2005, 08:43 PM
yyaaaaaaaayyyyyy :banana: :p

Bacardi
Mar 7th, 2005, 09:41 PM
So now it's tonight :scratch:

Hope the board is working :yeah:

F-R-E-A-K
Mar 7th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Ummm - How long to this show starts? :kiss:

~{X}~
Mar 7th, 2005, 11:30 PM
2.5 Hours left until the show starts haha. :D

~{X}~
Mar 8th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Show is now posted on Page 1 :D

Bacardi
Mar 8th, 2005, 01:42 AM
YAY!!! :woohoo:

Thanks for the show -(X)- :worship: Great job guys! :bowdown:

Jericho
Mar 8th, 2005, 01:47 AM
:clap2::yeah: awesome job xtian ... that was an interesting read ;)

and good answers silas :devil:

bw2082
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:05 AM
encore!

SilK
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:43 AM
that's hot! :worship:

Bacardi
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:55 AM
I see I can now purchase Silas for only $300 :hehehe:

Very good job.... :D

~{X}~
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback :D

blerr
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Awesome show X, well done;)

Good answers Silas:p

tennisIlove09
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:30 AM
:haha: :haha: it was GREAT!

And I love the SJP Gap Commerical!

blerr
Mar 8th, 2005, 05:30 AM
so who's the next interviewee?

~{X}~
Mar 8th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Not sure yet. A poll will be up tomorrow and everyone can vote on the 4 people I put up.

~{X}~
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:52 PM
A new poll will be up to determine who you want to see on my next show. The poll will be up in a couple of hours.

Mattographer
Mar 8th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Fabulous! ;)

Mattographer
Mar 8th, 2005, 11:10 PM
I would like to see another Fantasy Survivor contantest/creator on your show :p

James
Mar 9th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Nice work! Well done, Christian.

Je_ne_sais_quoi
Mar 9th, 2005, 05:12 PM
r we having jericho? :p esther?

New
Mar 9th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Well done Christian!!! :yeah:

New
Mar 9th, 2005, 05:28 PM
CanIgetawhat would be a nice one to interview...cos I'm friendly with him and vice versa... but I don't really know him that well yet... :)

~{X}~
Mar 9th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the good comments guys. :D I appreciate it. ;)