PDA

View Full Version : What do you Fear most?

~{X}~
Mar 2nd, 2005, 08:37 PM
I am not sure if a thread like this existed or not before but I was just wondering, what do you fear the most individually?

The thing I probably fear most is dying young or being surrounded in a closed room with insects! :eek: :tape:

!<blocparty>!
Mar 2nd, 2005, 08:43 PM
Going to prison for something I didn't do.

Out of all the things, this has to be the worst for me.

~Rachel~
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:09 PM
Being buried alive :scared:

:bolt:

AjdeNate!
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:11 PM
Dying and not being found for like 2 weeks while my dog eats my rotting carcas.

Darop.
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:13 PM
being in a sealed room, and water just floods in and you cant do anything! :eek:

Scary.

R&J
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:26 PM
Going to prison for something I didn't do.

Out of all the things, this has to be the worst for me.

There are a few things I could put, but I agree on this one for sure.

Cher
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:27 PM
Retiring

daniela86
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:40 PM
i have a rat phobia, rats scares me a lot :scared: :scared: :scared: i can't see them!

J_Migoe
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:41 PM
One of my immediate family members dying!

!<blocparty>!
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:46 PM
There are a few things I could put, but I agree on this one for sure.

Yeah, I mean with dying or whatever its over with, end. But if you go to prison for life, and i mean you come out when you're like 70, for something you didnt do: well its just unthinkable.

I think seeing the shawshank redemption has kinda made me realise this with the character of brooks when he comes out after 50+ years inside and just cant live and commits suicide in one of the sadest movie parts ever IMO, when the letter gets read out.

bw2082
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:05 PM
i hate cockroaches :scared:

SilK
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:22 PM
Being buried alive :scared:

:bolt:

I have to agree on this one... Being pronounced dead, by mistake, and like, waking up in the the oven or in the ground. :scared: :sad:

*roddicksinme*
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:30 PM
STDs and heights :scared:

alexusjonesfan
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:32 PM
Dunno really...the stuff that I used to be really afraid of just keeps happening to me. So I'm gonna go with: meeting the man of my dreams and having a great job and being happy in life :p

mandy7
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:33 PM
losing my family

flyingmachine
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:39 PM
I have to agree on this one... Being pronounced dead, by mistake, and like, waking up in the the oven or in the ground. :scared: :sad:
I'm agree on that too. :scared:

shap_half
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:00 PM
birds...there is nothing that frightens me more

Jericho
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:26 PM
sharks :scared:

Snuffkin
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:28 PM
My constant fear is losing control of my mind. Again.

Otherwise, right now, my immediate fear is that my father's treatment isn't successful.

beauty_is_pink
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:29 PM
the dark, being alone, clowns :sobbing:, drowning, seeing my death

¤CharlDa¤
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:30 PM
My phobia: needles....I just black out each time im close to a blood test or vaccination!

PointBlank
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:37 PM
Being alone..I cant even walk like down the hallway at school alone..or get a soda alone..its weird..I guess ever since I was little I have been taught to have someone with me so when Im alone I get soo scared..Damn people when I was a kid..why couldnt ya just like the Jews so I would be ok :p..

Sam L
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:47 PM
To be forgotten that I ever existed.

Oizo
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:54 PM
being in a sealed room, and water just floods in and you cant do anything! :eek:

Scary.

Did you watch too much of "The Cell" ;) :tape:

F-R-E-A-K
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:48 AM
Dying and not being found for like 2 weeks while my dog eats my rotting carcas.

:tape: :help: :awww: :unsure: :scared: :sobbing: :hysteric: :smash:

That is absolutely disgusting! eww! :sad:

SM
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:11 AM
i am very claustrohpobic.

kabuki
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:42 AM
Being an invalid. (ie being fed, diapered, bathed, etc....)

SzavayFi
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:45 AM
getting real sick and dieing young :unsure:

RatedR Superstar
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:40 AM
flying cockroach

Sharapova's_Boy
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:55 AM
Being buried alive. :sad:

shnit.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:59 AM
Major thing: Losing my family. I'd rather die than lose anyone of them.

Major Phoebia: Sharks. I think i won't be able to set foot in the beach ever again. :scared:. I don't want my arm/leg/head to be ripped off. :scared:

azza
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:59 AM
flying cockroach

omg :lol: i fucken hate those things to :scared:

shnit.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:02 AM
flying cockroach

I stepped on one, barefoot when i went to my friend's house when i was back there. :sobbing: Stupid thing didn't "fly" early enough.

azza
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:02 AM
to be jerked off. :scared:

:drool::kiss::lick:

shnit.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:04 AM
:drool::kiss::lick:

OMG. Wrong choice of word. :scared: :lol:

*Trying to edit* :p

tennisIlove09
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:05 AM
bugs. i freak out just seeing them

getting back hair. that's a big fear of mine. it's gross.

Chunchun
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:09 AM
Exams :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :banghead:

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:13 AM
Eww I have an exam tomorrow lmao.

GBFH
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:17 AM
water.

open water.

open black water.

open black shark-infested water.

open black stormy shark-infested water.

skanky~skanketta
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:50 AM
roaches
suffocating
losing my looks
growing really old and wrinkly

Huntress555
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:12 AM
i'm scared of bunnies, they freak the hell out of me
Drowning
losing someone I love

And lots of things....

~{X}~
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:56 AM
Bunnies haha :D

Becool
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:57 AM
Open water
Extremely high places
Being drowned
Being buried alive
Being burned
:scared:

SpikeyAidanm
Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:03 AM
Family.
Going Blind/Deaf.
Aging :mad:
Have someone shave off my eyebrows when I'm asleep :mad:

Stamp Paid
Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:22 AM
Being submerged in a sea of rats.
Falling off of a cliff.
Burning to death. (I'd rather freeze)
Being buried alive.
Going to hell.
Dying and there is no afterlife. :scared:

Marcus1979
Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:40 AM
I have so many fears

big aggressive dogs

needles

heights

would be my main ones

_LuCaS_
Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:50 AM
Creepy thread :scared:
I fear every variation of death
I hate insects and snakes

Marcus1979
Mar 3rd, 2005, 09:37 AM
i'm scared of bunnies, they freak the hell out of me
Drowning
losing someone I love

And lots of things....

I bet nothing scares u more than Broncos failure

:)

RVD
Mar 3rd, 2005, 09:41 AM
1. Being on life support and considered brain dead, yet unable to communicate that I can see, hear, and feel everything happening around me.
2. Crazy Canuck. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/scared.gif Man, that chick is scary as hell. :scared:

3. A single disembodied eye that peeps out at me in the dark when I'm alone. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif :eek:

Ekkekko
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
water.

open water.

open black water.

open black shark-infested water.

open black stormy shark-infested water.
same here.

-Em-
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:07 AM
death

mandy7
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:11 AM
it surprises me that most of you don't fear losing your family

Rohin.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:13 AM
the dark, being alone, clowns :sobbing:, drowning, seeing my death

clowns i just don't get though :lol: why are people scared of them :confused:

mandy7
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:14 AM

i saw the movie IT when i was a little kid
CLOWNS ARE EVIL! :mad:

Rohin.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:16 AM

I havn't seen that movie but i don't think it would effect me, I saw Jaws when i was 9 and i'm not particularly scared of sharks.

mandy7
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:18 AM
I havn't seen that movie but i don't think it would effect me, I saw Jaws when i was 9 and i'm not particularly scared of sharks.

that shark ain't as scary as that damn clown!

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:18 AM

Rohin, you should know it that clowns are evil ;) Especially Pennywise :haha: :tape:

I fear the most falling into a deep fountain with black water, like in the movie "The Ring" :scared: :sad:

Rohin.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:22 AM
Rohin, you should know it that clowns are evil ;) Especially Pennywise :haha: :tape:

I fear the most falling into a deep fountain with black water, like in the movie "The Ring" :scared: :sad:

clows are evil i just know i can kick there asses :devil:

I loved The Ring btw!

Rohin.
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:22 AM
that shark ain't as scary as that damn clown!

what ever!

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:25 AM
clows are evil i just know i can kick there asses :devil:

I loved The Ring btw!

I love the movie too, but that scene is just scary...:sad:

Being ripped off a leg or an arm is freaking scary too :scared: How can you take a bath in the ocean anymore with this phobia....I wonder how the Aussis overcome this... :o

ginger_fish668
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:27 AM
Aside from the obvious like family dying and stuff, I gotta say that I'm PETRIFIED of chickens. I hate birds that can't fly, eg ostriches...actually I freak out at all birds, hate pigeons too.

And it's totally unrelated to birds, but I can't stand ants! I was at a camp once and got covered head to toe with fire ants. From then one whenever I see more than one ant I start to itch like crazy. Especially when they're travelling in lines....Argh! I'm actually itching as I type this....My doctor says it's psychological.

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:37 AM
Aside from the obvious like family dying and stuff, I gotta say that I'm PETRIFIED of chickens. I hate birds that can't fly, eg ostriches...actually I freak out at all birds, hate pigeons too.

OMG, you have the same phobia as my cousin. I just don't understand how birds can be scary. I love them soo much :hearts: Especially chickens are so damn cute :awww:

BTW, have you seen Hitchcoocks movie "The Birds" ;) :tape:

Ekkekko
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:49 AM
OMG, you have the same phobia as my cousin. I just don't understand how birds can be scary. I love them soo much :hearts: Especially chickens are so damn cute :awww:

i saw the birds when i was about 8 and I've to say most birds don't scare the shit outta me with the exceptions of those crow look alikes..:lol:

Marcus1979
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:59 AM
it surprises me that most of you don't fear losing your family

I have lost a lot of my grandparents, uncles and parents etc.

I am not scared anymore.

althought after my mum dies I have nobody basically as my 2 brothers and 2 sisters I am not that close to.

ginger_fish668
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:00 AM

I'm always glad to hear about more people with the same phobia. I used to think that the only things people were afraid of were stuff like heights, closed spaces etc. I thought I was the only freak who hated birds. :lol:

But I am absolutely afraid of chickens and birds. Chickens to me, are like the ugliest creatures on earth. :eek: Not exaggerating. It's cool that you like them though....ok, I'm lying. ;)

And yes I've seen birds. And I ACTUALLY have nightmares about it. I would literally suffer a heart attack on the spot if that happened to me in real life. :retard:

Oh, just wanted to tell you that Ornithophobia is a fear of birds and Alektorophobia is a fear of chickens. Weird huh?

Marcus1979
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
I'm always glad to hear about more people with the same phobia. I used to think that the only things people were afraid of were stuff like heights, closed spaces etc. I thought I was the only freak who hated birds. :lol:

But I am absolutely afraid of chickens and birds. Chickens to me, are like the ugliest creatures on earth. :eek: Not exaggerating. It's cool that you like them though....ok, I'm lying. ;)

And yes I've seen birds. And I ACTUALLY have nightmares about it. I would literally suffer a heart attack on the spot if that happened to me in real life. :retard:

Oh, just wanted to tell you that Ornithophobia is a fear of birds and Alektorophobia is a fear of chickens. Weird huh?

I used to be scared of chickens pecking me when they would get clucky and I would try and grab the eggs.

I would poke em with sticks and everything to move em.

:haha:

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:04 AM
i saw the birds when i was about 8 and I've to say most birds don't scare the shit outta me with the exceptions of those crow look alikes..:lol:

So you mean the movie kind of cured you :confused: :lol: :tape: Well that is good I'd say. ;)

What scares me too is when you are in the elevator and you think what might happen if the ground under your feet breaks down...:eek:

Marcus1979
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:05 AM
what about upper levels of shopping centers and u wonder I hope this is secure and it doesn't come crashing down

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:11 AM
I used to be scared of chickens pecking me when they would get clucky and I would try and grab the eggs.

I would poke em with sticks and everything to move em.

:haha: I used to scare the chickens when I was a kid...I was running after them to catch them :lol: And once I forced them to sleep in a tree :tape: :o I feel sorry now about that :awww:

Roosters can be bitchy though...sometimes they freak out and run after you to pick you...:eek: That's when they lose their mind... I wonder how small that mind might be...;)

So ginger_fish668 your pure nightmare would be to be bend as a scarecrow, then let lots of glue on your body and then throw the corns on your body so they glue on you... :o:tape:

Marcus1979
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:15 AM
would a gander of geese scare u

when they bite they don't let go

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:20 AM
would a gander of geese scare u

when they bite they don't let go

Me? No. Not at all.

Though I experienced it when they hhhhhhhhhh @ you and run after you...those ganders....freaks :rolleyes: :tape: :lol:

Ekkekko
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
So you mean the movie kind of cured you :confused: :lol: :tape: Well that is good I'd say. ;)

What scares me too is when you are in the elevator and you think what might happen if the ground under your feet breaks down...:eek:

mine would be
1.sharks
2.spiders
3.roaches
4.boredom
5.my computer kaputs

rather simple fears.

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:35 AM
Mein Gott :tape: :haha:

Beefy
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:14 PM
Gaining weight
Committment
People dressed up as mascots
Photo developers ('One Hour Photo" made me think twice about puting a role of film in)

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:18 PM
Michael Myers :scared:

Ekkekko
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
Michael Myers :scared:
you wanna shag me :hehehe:

daniela86
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:24 PM
:haha: I used to scare the chickens when I was a kid...I was running after them to catch them :lol: And once I forced them to sleep in a tree :tape: :o I feel sorry now about that :awww:
Roosters can be bitchy though...sometimes they freak out and run after you to pick you...:eek: That's when they lose their mind... I wonder how small that mind might be...;)

So ginger_fish668 your pure nightmare would be to be bend as a scarecrow, then let lots of glue on your body and then throw the corns on your body so they glue on you... :o:tape:

:haha: :lol:

my mum was attacked by a rooster when she was young so she has also phobia of birds and all animals who can fly:p as for me i love them, especially canaries:hearts:

Being alone and unloved is also one of my biggest fear.I would rather die than live alone,whithout any person who love me.
I am also very very close to my family, so i also fear lose it.:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:But i already overcame many excruciating moments so i think that with years, i would overcome it too.

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
you wanna shag me :hehehe:

:eek: Wow, you're so direct :haha:

shnit.
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:43 AM

You're not afraid of sharks? Are you serious Rohin? Those things can bite any body part off of you. If you're lucky enough to have you're head still attached to you, you're gonna swim to the shore with a body part missing or chewed up. You're gonna bleed alot or bleed to death. You could die because of those big fat sharped teeth man chewing animal. :sobbing: :scared:

Those things made me not wanna go to the beach ever again. :sobbing:

Hey Mandy, I'm soo afraid to lose my family, anyone of them. I'd kill myself.

- Sharks.
- Being all alone in the house at night.
- Snakes.
- Frogs. :scared:
- Dogs. :scared:
- Crows.
- Flying coackroaches.
- Crocodiles.
- Monkeys.
- Getting a virus on my laptop. :p

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Dead animals.....I'm not scared of dead bugs...but anything with fur or feathers scares the hell outta me....they smell bad, sometimes mushed up and deformed...it seems like their teeth are even sharper dead than alive...UH!!!...thats a true phobia I have.

Becool
Mar 4th, 2005, 01:06 AM
I have so many fears

big aggressive dogs

needles

heights

would be my main ones

OMG needles!!! I hate needles!!! :scared:

RatedR Superstar
Mar 4th, 2005, 03:49 AM

try watching "The Poltergeist"

Rohin.
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:12 AM
You're not afraid of sharks? Are you serious Rohin? Those things can bite any body part off of you. If you're lucky enough to have you're head still attached to you, you're gonna swim to the shore with a body part missing or chewed up. You're gonna bleed alot or bleed to death. You could die because of those big fat sharped teeth man chewing animal. :sobbing: :scared:

Those things made me not wanna go to the beach ever again. :sobbing:

Hey Mandy, I'm soo afraid to lose my family, anyone of them. I'd kill myself.

- Sharks.
- Being all alone in the house at night.
- Snakes.
- Frogs. :scared:
- Dogs. :scared:
- Crows.
- Flying coackroaches.
- Crocodiles.
- Monkeys.
- Getting a virus on my laptop. :p

haha well what i mean is I don't let the fear of sharks put me off swimming in the sea..:p

but if I saw one i would be scared :lol:

why are you scared of frogs ? :p

Rohin.
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:12 AM
try watching "The Poltergeist"

maybe i will..:p

shnit.
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:13 AM
haha well what i mean is I don't let the fear of sharks put me off swimming in the sea..:p

but if I saw one i would be scared :lol:

why are you scared of frogs ? :p

Because they're gross and ugly. :scared:

Ekkekko
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:14 AM
I fear Maria and Sofia :p

shnit.
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:15 AM

We Fear.... You. :scared: :p

beauty_is_pink
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:16 AM

cause of their nasty makeup and ugly colourful clothes.. and omg the lipstick smile they draw around their mouths!!! :bigcry:

beauty_is_pink
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:18 AM
Oh you better Esther :fiery: :lol:

especially right now cause I'm fucking pissed. Pissed at my brother and my friends, fuck.

SzavayFi
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:19 AM
:lol: I dont like clowns either.....I am afraid of my math teacher, losing a family member, or daniela repeating 2003 :unsure:

Ekkekko
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:20 AM
We Fear.... You. :scared: :p

who's you? :scratch: my name's Ruth not You...:p

Oh you better Esther :fiery: :lol:

especially right now cause I'm fucking pissed. Pissed at my brother and my friends, fuck.
omg..:tape: please wait while i get my bazooka and bomb the bejesus out of you :p

shnit.
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:23 AM
who's you? :scratch: my name's Ruth not You...:p

omg..:tape: please wait while i get my bazooka and bomb the bejesus out of you :p

YOU. YOU. Hahaha. :p Fine, Esther.

RatedR Superstar
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:24 AM
i always have dreams about me never really finished college, now im afraid to visit my uni bec. it might be true.

Becool
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:24 AM
maybe i will..:p

Or even better, try to watch 'IT' :devil:

Ekkekko
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:26 AM
YOU. YOU. Hahaha. :p Fine, Esther.
what did i do to get fined? :sad::shrug:

SzavayFi
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Or even better, try to watch 'IT' :devil:
IT........thats the harrible movie that makes me afaird of clowns . I hated that movie :mad:

Becool
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:41 AM
IT........thats the harrible movie that makes me afaird of clowns . I hated that movie :mad:

How could you?!

Such a lovely clown!

|
|
V

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/becool666/PENNYWISE.jpg

:devil:

Rohin.
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:41 AM
cause of their nasty makeup and ugly colourful clothes.. and omg the lipstick smile they draw around their mouths!!! :bigcry:

what about Krusty the clown :p

Rohin.
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:46 AM
How could you?!

Such a lovely clown!

|
|
V

lol.. ok now that clown does scare the shit out of me :eek: :scared:

SzavayFi
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:47 AM
How could you?!

Such a lovely clown!

|
|
V

its 11 oclock on a school night i have to go to bed :bigcry:

SzavayFi
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:47 AM
i cant cuz of that pic!

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:56 AM
I used fear of clowns after seeing "IT", too, when I was little boy like 15 years ago. I never watch the movie again until late last year when my mum bought DVD since she's a Stephen King fan! She got heap of Stephen King books in her room like 30! Anyway, I tried to brave enough to watch it and my fear is gone!

:worship:

It lead me to watch this movie because my mum bought other films that based on Stephen King novels such as, "Carrie", "Needful Things", "Firestarter", "Dolores Claiborne", "Christine" and "Misery". All of these movies I loved! That's why I take a risk to watch "IT".

:lol:

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Pennywise, apparently, is a female clown since in the book said these human people discovered in the cove with thousand of eggs all around the ground and webs wrap the people Pennywise captured at upper the air.

Becool
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Pennywise, apparently, is a female clown since in the book said these human people discovered in the cove with thousand of eggs all around the ground and webs wrap the people Pennywise captured at upper the air.

Thanks for telling me the book :mad: :mad:

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:05 AM
Thanks for telling me the book :mad: :mad:
I didn't know you read the book right now! :p

Becool
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:08 AM
I didn't know you read the book right now! :p

Well.. I'm not reading now, but I had the intention to! :mad:

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:10 AM
Well.. I'm not reading now, but I had the intention to! :mad:
Why is it spoilt you? :bigcry:

Marcus1979
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Why is it spoilt you? :bigcry:

Matt did u put your foot in it

Oizo
Mar 4th, 2005, 11:51 AM
How could you?!

Such a lovely clown!

|
|
V

There is Tim Curry :haha: as Pennywise :lol: :haha: Lovely!!!! :haha:

Oizo
Mar 4th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Pennywise hides in the sewerage...he might grab your feet :eek:

http://hometown.aol.com/cheesedude102/images/pennywise.jpg

Oizo
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:02 PM
This is the only one who scares me to death :scared:

http://www.horrorcult.com/speciali/immagini/BoogeyMan/myers2.jpg

Michael Myers from HALLOWEEN.

Here Tyra Banks has no chance...:sad:

http://www.facua.org/cineypublicidad/fotos/halloweenb.jpg

Oizo
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Anyone scared of Chucky? :angel:

http://allthingshorrorpics.tripod.com/CHUCKY.jpg

Spunky83
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Me, my friends or a family member dying because of a stupid untreatable illness, stupid accident.

Besides that, I am not really afraid of anything, but I wouldn´t like to be unemployed after my graduation from university.

I don´t have problems with needles, animals, blood, heights, claustrophobia, cleptomania...but I don´t really enjoy sitting in airplanes.

twight6
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:41 PM
bees.

last year, i was riding my bike downtown to play tennis, and i was carrying my racket, a jug of water, and balls. I had a short sleave shirt on and as i was riding, a bee flew up my sleeve. I started flipping out and smacked it, but not before it stung me atleast 5 times! I ripped my shirt off in the middle of the street and started flipping out, :lol: But, my back got all swollen and had bumps all over it. So, now, i am absolutely terrified of bees.

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 4th, 2005, 01:12 PM
I love Michael Myers! :hearts: Although, I think he should stay dead in H20 when Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) crops his head off at the ending! Ressurection is the worst series of all! :mad:

Oizo
Mar 4th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Season Of The Witch is the worst Halloween episode...

And how can you love Michael Myers :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

ginger_fish668
Mar 4th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Anyone scared of Chucky? :angel:

http://allthingshorrorpics.tripod.com/CHUCKY.jpg

I totally forgot Chucky! :eek: It freaked me out so bad! I couldn't even look at cabbage patch dolls after watching that film. And for the longest time I had a feeling that my dolls and toys would come alive when I slept. Then I saw toy story and thought it'd be cool if they were actually alive. :lol: :p

Oizo
Mar 4th, 2005, 02:41 PM
:haha: I see ;)

Becool
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:58 PM

I love Michael!!!!!!

:hearts: :hearts:

Halloween 4 and 5 are my faves!!! :D :D Danielle Harris was so perfect as Jamie! :D :D Too bad Laurie dies in Ressurection.. that took away all the charm the saga had.. :(

Becool
Mar 4th, 2005, 06:02 PM
How about Kayako?!?!?!

http://www.d9com.com/hb/pic/792-3.jpg

And Toshio?!

http://www.cinemaeye.com/images/uploads/rev_juon1.jpg

And Sadako?

http://www.clubdesmonstres.com/sadako008.jpg

:scared: :scared:

Oizo
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:00 PM
OMG!!!! :bolt:

Darop.
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:14 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared::bolt:

Emola
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Spiders.
Dying. My family dying although I'll have to cope with that as my uncle died last night :sad:
losing people (not just to death)
spiders again.
Liverpool not making the champions league this year :lol:

Josh B.
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:31 PM
I got scared of the Thriller video by micheal jackson when i was little!! :eek:

RatedR Superstar
Mar 5th, 2005, 03:44 AM
this is scary :eek:

http://img183.exs.cx/img183/3892/steroidsgirl5px.jpg

~{X}~
Mar 5th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Scary isn't the word haha. I don't think there are any words haha! :eek:

Huntress555
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:25 AM
I bet nothing scares u more than Broncos failure

:lol: I'm immune it that now...! :p nah just kidding..
WEll if that was the case lucky I dont' have to be scared much then ;) :D

OH yea and by the way I'm scared of that clown from it too.... it freaks me out soo much, :sad:

Huntress555
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Bunnies haha :D

Weird I know, but in all seriousness something about them just really scares me.... if I ever saw one running well hopping towards me I'd run like hell :scared:
What freaks me out even more is seeing photos of me when I was little holding bunnies :eek: ....

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:31 AM
The first 10 minutes of The Ressurection was the best part of this movie. It went down after the first 10 minutes :rolleyes: Laurie Strode and Dr. Loomis are the only people that can stop Michael Myers, in my opinion. In real life, Donald Pleasure (Dr. Loomis) died the year before H20 filmed. It left to Laurie Strode to do so. That's why I say The Ressurection is fucked up!

Yes, Witch of the Season was totally ignored. Same thing with 4, 5 and 6, too.

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:32 AM
I don't know why I always spelt 'Ressurection' for Resurrection :lol:

Becool
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Halloween 4 and 5 are the best.
And H 6 had everything to be the best Halloween.. Just watch the Director's Cut :bounce:

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 5th, 2005, 04:36 AM
I've seen 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 (H20), 8 (Resurrection). I'm desperate to see 4 and 5! :p

ginger_fish668
Mar 5th, 2005, 08:43 AM
this is scary :eek:

http://img183.exs.cx/img183/3892/steroidsgirl5px.jpg

:eek: :bolt:

Oizo
Mar 5th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Halloween 4 is very good. I like it a lot. 5 is very fucked up, just because the mask looks so crap in that movie. And in the 6th the mask hasn't improved either. The best mask is what Michael Myers has in the 1st, 2nd and most of all in H2O. In H2O is the mask and his looks damn evil :scared: :bolt:

http://www.r2-d2.org/Star%20signed/michael%20myers.jpg
Wow, Michael gives autographs too :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oizo
Mar 5th, 2005, 11:06 AM
http://halloween_2002.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/h6grab.gif http://halloween_2002.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ab.jpg http://halloween_2002.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/h8a.jpg
:eek: :scared: :bolt:

Chunchun
Mar 5th, 2005, 11:08 AM
:rolleyes: This is not scary pic thread :smash:

Oizo
Mar 5th, 2005, 11:09 AM
OMG, look at this: :eek: http://halloween_2002.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dana3.gif WTF!!! :tape: Laurie :sad:

Oizo
Mar 5th, 2005, 11:10 AM
:rolleyes: This is not scary pic thread :smash:

No, it's what is your worst fears and mine is Micheal Myers. :ras:

Chunchun
Mar 5th, 2005, 11:10 AM
^ *can't view tripod pic* :(:(:(

Oizo
Mar 5th, 2005, 11:14 AM
^ *can't view tripod pic* :(:(:(

Ohh, damn. Can u see this ones? :haha: http://www.webhorror.com/screamqueens/linda_blair/linda_blair_exorcist_01.jpg http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/WanadooFilms/Thriller/ExorcistRegan4.jpg

Chunchun
Mar 5th, 2005, 11:25 AM
yes idiot :rolleyes:

Oizo
Mar 5th, 2005, 11:32 AM
yes idiot :rolleyes:

Eat this :haha:

http://www.horrorexpress.com/images/news-299.jpg

Shonami Slam
Mar 5th, 2005, 11:33 AM
water. water water water water water water water water water!!!!!
but i like drinking it!
(i shower 5 minutes and it makes me feel really wierd)
bah. hate the ocean, hate pools, hate baths, hate springs.
bah.

my fear however, is of the army :)
(dying is ok, wasting three years is awful)

Drake1980
Sep 24th, 2007, 04:45 AM
This was a cool thread. Lets bring it back to life! What do you guys fear the most?

drake3781
Sep 24th, 2007, 05:05 AM
Being old and helpless and alone; maybe in a nursing home with substandard care and there is nothing I can do about it and nobody cares. :help:

fufuqifuqishahah
Sep 24th, 2007, 05:10 AM
ur second life avatar :scared:

~Eclipsed~
Sep 24th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Being old and helpless and alone; maybe in a nursing home with substandard care and there is nothing I can do about it and nobody cares. :help:

i was going to say something to this effect. I'm surprised to see someone else who has a big fear about this like me.

~{X}~
Sep 24th, 2007, 09:45 AM
I really don't even remember making this thread. :lol:

Cool to bring it back! :D

sharapovarulz1
Sep 24th, 2007, 01:48 PM
I fear death above anything!

¤CharlDa¤
Sep 24th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Bad fashion.

¤CharlDa¤
Sep 24th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Honestly, needles.

Sally Struthers
Sep 24th, 2007, 04:23 PM
cockroaches and crawly insects and worms :scared:

SunriseSunset
Sep 24th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Not being a success in my future careers.
Being poor/not wealthy for the rest of my life.
Spiders.
Falling for someone and being rejected forever.

Highlandman
Sep 24th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Being stronger ill/sick in future.

Venus will retire someday :( :sad:

Petkorazzi
Sep 24th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Like every normal person I fear in God the most

John.
Sep 24th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Flying :scared:

I hate going on a plane. I have to get valium from the doctor to calm me down

-Ph51-
Sep 24th, 2007, 09:10 PM
griffin :angel:

Tennace
Sep 24th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Meeting certain WTAWorld posters in person...

~CANUCK~
Sep 24th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Aliens

Vlad Tepes
Sep 24th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Crazy Phil crawling into my room on a dark, stormy night! :scared:

Fan_of_Venus
Sep 24th, 2007, 10:33 PM
I am afraid of a lot of things but just to name a few.

Cockroaches
Someone close to me dying.
Mice/Rats
Going outside at night by myself.
Getting Kidnapped
Failure

Nico_E
Sep 24th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Death

Flying

Pitbull Terriers

Being Homeless

Family members dying

Being Alone forever

many more probably.

Nico_E
Sep 24th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Buried Alive in a small dark space where you cant move

i feel terrified just thinking of it

Tennace
Sep 24th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Buried Alive in a small dark space where you cant move

i feel terrified just thinking of it

:speakles: That would definately be a fear of mine, i would be so scared and not sure what to do.

drake3781
Sep 24th, 2007, 11:24 PM
:speakles: That would definately be a fear of mine, i would be so scared and not sure what to do.

:lol: I don't think there is much you could do!?! :p

Tennace
Sep 24th, 2007, 11:34 PM
:lol: I don't think there is much you could do!?! :p

Well true :lol: I would probably try to do something then end up starving to death

Oh gosh I dont even want to think about it :o

Tennace
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:43 AM
I fear spiders too, but Im still thinking what I fear most.

maxomax
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Death for sure!

maxomax
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Honestly, needles.
I'm you will change your mind when I'll heal you ;)

¤CharlDa¤
Sep 25th, 2007, 01:02 AM
I'm you will change your mind when I'll heal you ;)

Does that include a naughty nurse outfit?

daniela86
Sep 25th, 2007, 01:09 AM
Let's see:

-Losing my whole family + friends and find myself totally alone.
-Die alone and my death to be unnoticed.
-rats :scared:,being eaten by rats :scared:
-Someone driving me to a very remote place,far from the unhabited places and letting me there.
- burried alive of course
- becoming blind/being paralysed and unable to move for the rest of my life
That's all I think :p

Tennace
Sep 25th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Let's see:

-Losing my whole family + friends and find myself totally alone.
-Die alone and my death to be unnoticed.
-rats :scared:,being eaten by rats :scared:
-Someone driving me to a very remote place,far from the unhabited places and letting me there.
- burried alive of course
- becoming blind/being paralysed and unable to move for the rest of my life
That's all I think :p

Im becoming afraid of more things as I go through this thread. Being eaten by rats though would be very scary, but thankfully Ive never heard of it happening before ;) :unsure:

iPatty
Sep 25th, 2007, 01:18 AM
getting poked in the eye with something sharp. :sobbing:
drowning. falling off of a cliff.

snakes/spiders/other insects that aren't ladybugs.

Nico_E
Sep 25th, 2007, 02:22 AM
getting poked in the eye with something sharpgood one, same here.
being paralysed and unable to move for the rest of my lifeAlso a good one.

-being cut open and left to watch yourself bleed to death.
-drowning would be bad as well, but quick.
-eaten alive by lions or something worse like Anaconda.
-death roll with a crocodile
-burning alive
-falling of something and being impaled right up your.......
-falling into a pit full of spiders, wasps and centipedes ...that is too deep to get out of and they are all getting in your mouth :scared: :p

No Name Face
Sep 25th, 2007, 02:40 AM
rats/mice (and i live in brooklyn :lol: )
planes
being buried alive

G1Player2
Sep 25th, 2007, 02:59 AM
rats/mice (and i live in brooklyn :lol: )
planes
being buried alive

:lol: I am scared of the same stuff. I vomit even if I see a rat or a mouse.

Also, add bats to the list.

cometz9
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:01 AM
frogs :scared:

G1Player2
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:03 AM

:lol: Add another one to the fear list for me.

nikita771
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:06 AM
I definitely think death. There are so many things that I want to do and see before I die. Other things - stairs (crazy!), airplanes, and unpredictable people.

No Name Face
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:12 AM
:lol: I am scared of the same stuff. I vomit even if I see a rat or a mouse.

Also, add bats to the list.

about a month ago, i was walking with my girlfriend in washington square park (in manhattan) and this big rat ran out in front of us. i don't know who was more scared. :tape:
when i was young there was a bat in my house, scariest thing ever. it got stuck in the ceiling fan and yeah...not a pretty sight. i'm still traumatized by that.

i haven't flown on a plane since the summer that TWA Flight 800 blew up. I got back home to New York the day before it exploded. And we used TWA I think. I think I was like 9 or 10 then?? Traumatizing. Now I'm 21. And I really don't want to fly again, even though I know I'm going to have to someday...

antonella
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Heights, tall places; also being a passenger in a car on a curvy mountain road with a sheer drop-off to the right side.

getting poked in the eye with something sharp. :sobbing:

That actually happened to me :sad: , I was about 4 years old, kids in the back had a long sharp bamboo pole sticking through a hole in the fence. They told be a bug was on the end of the pole and to have a close look. I looked and they jabbed me in the eye. To this day I have a scar on my retina as a result.:fiery:

Tennace
Sep 25th, 2007, 11:15 AM
:scared: Getting poked in the eye with something sharp is one of my biggest fears, I completely forogt about it.

LudwigDvorak
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I'm not afraid of death so much as the notion of death by drowning. :o

Let's see...cockroaches, EXTREMELY afraid of those. I scream like a little girl when I see them. :scared:

Along with that, um...lots of different exotic food, if that makes sense.

ViennaCalling
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Loosing a family member.

and i hate SNAKES :help:

Brett.
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:18 PM
How could you?!

Such a lovely clown!

|
|
V

Jeez, I've never heard of the movie called "IT" until i remember that picture. Yes, i watched it! :o Creepy :o

Anyone seen this? :o I used to watch it as a kid. Scariest movie ever :scared: :o

http://www.impawards.com/1990/posters/gremlins_two_the_new_batch_ver1.jpghttp://hollywoodlostandfound.net/pictures/films/gremlins/gremlins7.jpghttp://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/gremlinsspike2.jpg

THE GREMLINS. Scared the shit out of me.

Just Do It
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:28 PM
1. Snakes
2. Dentis
3. Being fat
4. To be alone in the old age :sobbing:

LudwigDvorak
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:29 PM
OH MY GOD GREMLINS!!!!!!

What a great movie! Totally scary in that cheap, '80s way but I love it. The part where the lady has her own chair going up and down the stairs always freaked me out the most. :o

Just Do It
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:31 PM
OH MY GOD GREMLINS!!!!!!

What a great movie! Totally scary in that cheap, '80s way but I love it. The part where the lady has her own chair going up and down the stairs always freaked me out the most.

Yes, I love that part :lol:

Fan_of_Venus
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:45 PM

I'm terrified of frogs and lizards.

sharapovarulz1
Sep 25th, 2007, 12:54 PM
I fear:

Spiders
Heights
Flying

FiBeR
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:49 PM
to live an unhappy life :sad:

Shoulderpova
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:59 PM
I fear maths most :help:

Barrie_Dude
Sep 25th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Waking up next to Christian :scared:

Uranus
Sep 25th, 2007, 05:35 PM
My biggest fear is not to be happy in life. And especially in love life, since it's my main goal in life.

Stavie
Sep 25th, 2007, 05:38 PM
not being loved.

losing family.

losing my real friends.

fail in my exams. :p

Barrie_Dude
Sep 25th, 2007, 05:39 PM
;11708051']not being loved.

losing family.

losing my real friends.

fail in my exams. :p
Well, you are certaily loved!;) :kiss: :hearts:

Nico_E
Sep 25th, 2007, 05:50 PM
That 'It the clown' picture :scared: :scared:
brings back memories of when i was a kid, and that movie was terrifying - had me hiding behind the chair

as did another of Stephen King's horrors, Salems Lot.

hurricanejeanne
Sep 25th, 2007, 09:07 PM
I fear plenty of things:
Needles, heights, and cancer. :scared:

Darop.
Sep 25th, 2007, 09:17 PM
James Ere : ).

Nickwhittle's artwork. AND HIS DOUCHE FOREHAND. :scared:

Elwin.
Sep 25th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Sharks :scared:

Martian Jeza
Sep 25th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Death. People. Losing someone I love. Dictators, Peadophiles, Murderers.

AJZ.
Sep 25th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Aleks wins :o If only I'd picked a more open topic than a closed-one.

But, I fear... not being loved... failing in life... losing people dear to me...

Warrior
Sep 25th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Being burned or eaten alive!