PDA

View Full Version : Interesting observation!!!!

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:50 PM
So, I was in the IRS office in Jersey City yesterday morning...and Americans, you know the women in these government offices are just nasty...they are disrespectful and acts as if we forced them to get out of bed and go to a job they hate...they are just nasty...:rolleyes: Anyway...yesterday was no different...The lady whose line I was on was as nasty as ever...She could barely move being as big as she is (not criticizing)...but she looked just miserable...:sad: Anyway, it's Girl Scout cookie time and someone dropped off a box for her...It was like magic...the poor womans demeanor just change from the first cookie...she did a little jig with her upper body...she started smiling...and even said good morning to me...:eek:

Moral of the story class, next time you have business at an IRS or any government office, bring a box of cookies...:angel:

!<blocparty>!
Mar 2nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
She was fat, what do u expect! Everyone knows the only thing that makes them happy is sugar or, erm, fat.

jk ;)

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 2nd, 2005, 05:09 PM
She was fat, what do u expect! Everyone knows the only thing that makes them happy is sugar or, erm, fat.

jk ;)

Not nice...:tape:

!<blocparty>!
Mar 2nd, 2005, 05:21 PM
(not criticizing) ;)

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 2nd, 2005, 05:26 PM
(not criticizing) ;)

;)

Josh B.
Mar 2nd, 2005, 05:36 PM
Thats mad, its probably her own fault for letting herself get that big anyway!

No critisizm ;)

Wigglytuff
Mar 2nd, 2005, 05:42 PM
(not criticizing) ;)

lol i was thinking the same thing :tape: :lol:

Dana Marcy
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:17 PM
So, I was in the IRS office in Jersey City yesterday morning...and Americans, you know the women in these government offices are just nasty...they are disrespectful and acts as if we forced them to get out of bed and go to a job they hate...they are just nasty...:rolleyes: Anyway...yesterday was no different...The lady whose line I was on was as nasty as ever...She could barely move being as big as she is (not criticizing)...but she looked just miserable...:sad: Anyway, it's Girl Scout cookie time and someone dropped off a box for her...It was like magic...the poor womans demeanor just change from the first cookie...she did a little jig with her upper body...she started smiling...and even said good morning to me...:eek:

Moral of the story class, next time you have business at an IRS or any government office, bring a box of cookies...:angel:

She must have a sister at the DMV...and a cousin at the courthouse and...

:tape: