PDA

View Full Version : Bundchen Furious with Foxx's Win Over DiCaprio

Lord Nelson
Mar 2nd, 2005, 12:52 PM
Gisele Bundchen is furious her beau Leonardo DiCaprio didn't scoop the Best Actor trophy at the Academy Awards - because she believes his did a "better job" than winner Jamie Foxx. The Brazilian beauty attended the Hollywood ceremony for the first time on Sunday, and she admits she was far from thrilled to see Foxx pick up the coveted trophy for his efforts in Ray, beating out a list of actors including her boyfriend DiCaprio, star of The Aviator. She says, "I was really there to support (DiCaprio). He's not just my boyfriend but he's an amazing actor. He's really talented and I was so proud of him. I figured I should go and support my man so I went there just for that reason. I don't think he was expecting to win. I think I was more upset because I thought he deserved it more than (Foxx). I was like, 'He did a better job than (Foxx)!'"

James
Mar 2nd, 2005, 12:59 PM
Well, she's not exactly impartial, now is she? ;)

kabuki
Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:22 PM
:unsure: Well, if Gisele says so, it must be true. Right?

SilK
Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
Gisele :worship:

btw, I think Foxx totally deserved it. And even if not, all the awards are fucked up anyway. You die, you get the award. Ray Charles is dead, so Foxx gets the awards. Last year at the Grammy's, VanDross gets a stroke, he wins Grammy's.

My advise to any aspiring artist, die right after what you did and people will worship you :hehehe:

I love Ray btw... :(

spartanfan
Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
What the hell does she know about acting. Did anyone see her in Taxi?

Infiniti2001
Mar 2nd, 2005, 02:38 PM
What the hell does she know about acting. Did anyone see her in Taxi?

OMG!! I watched it over the weekend and was like what the *&@k? The chick is pretty and all, but she needs to keep her day job :haha: Amyway Giselle, the members of the academy thought otherwise, so get over it :p

Crazy Canuck
Mar 2nd, 2005, 02:55 PM
Shut up, Giselle.

Cilla
Mar 2nd, 2005, 03:19 PM
Giselle :rolleyes: :yawn:

XaDavK_Kapri
Mar 2nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
:lol: I also wanted Leo to win really bad, but Jamie deserved it :mad: Gisele, calm down! ;) :lol:

Circe
Mar 2nd, 2005, 04:44 PM
mannequins should be seen and not heard.

Becool
Mar 2nd, 2005, 06:07 PM
Gisele is an asshole..
I wouldn't care for an opinion of someone who forgets it's own native language and it's stupid enough to be a homophobic..