PDA

View Full Version : Getting my stitches out!

Philbo
Mar 2nd, 2005, 04:33 AM
Last week in the tennis comp I played in, I was playing doubles with my new partner... I was serving and hit a great first serve to my opponents backhand and knew it was gonna be a weak return, so I followed my serve to the net and the return was a high floating ball down the middle.. As I was serve volleying I instinctively moved to hit the forehand volley but my partner wanted to be the hero and moved to intercept it with a backhand smash.. anyway all he connected with was my temple and it KILLED!!

Blood started pissing down into my eyes and I realised I had a bad cut! It needed stitches so I had to to the goddam hospital..Its so funny - I played rugby league for 12 years and never needed stitches but the first time I needed them was from a tennis match!

Anyway Im excited cuz it looks like its healed well and I get my stitches out tonight!!! Yippee!!!

F-R-E-A-K
Mar 2nd, 2005, 04:39 AM
:)

SM
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:09 AM
ouch.

i am getting pain in my rotator cuff which i injured a few years back :(...

when i tell people i am in pain from tennis, they LOL @me

SM
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:10 AM
it started hurting again since i started to put more slice in my serve a few weeks ago, for some reason..

switz
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:46 AM
was your new doubles partner calimero? ;)

Philbo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:49 AM
was your new doubles partner calimero? ;)

No, if it was Cali there likely might have been a stabbing on court to see if he came back a month or so later!!

Just a 1cm stab wound you know.. Nothin too serious!! hehehe ;)

bionic71
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:32 AM
I heard about your little "collision".....
glad to see all has healed. x

DutchieGirl
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:41 AM
aww :hug: That guy sounds like my best friend playing tennis - only you're more likely to get hit by my best friend coz he has no freakin idea HOW to play! :lol: