PDA

View Full Version : The Sania on top thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

améliemomo
Mar 1st, 2005, 04:09 PM
I see that the great young player of India sania mirza hasnt her own thread here so

Allez Sania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

she beat the n°5 today svetlana kusnetsova 6-4 6-2 :eek: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

alibaby
Mar 1st, 2005, 04:53 PM
yeah,bonsoir to france!!i am from germany!!what a match!!will be interesting who she can "shock" in the next round!!what do you think,how far she will get in dubai??

améliemomo
Mar 1st, 2005, 05:09 PM
gutten tag deutshland!! :)

I watched her match against svetlana and sania was simply great!!! :worship:

we see in her much of maturity and she has such a good backhand!!!

she is on fire, and I think can beat SFE :angel:

Allez Sania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steff_forever
Mar 1st, 2005, 05:16 PM
keep goin' Sania, just use this incredible fh to beat Silvia or Jelena !
:bowdown:

good luck in the QF ! :D

alibaby
Mar 1st, 2005, 05:24 PM
hey,momo!are you female or male??what are your other favs,except momo??
mine are alicia,sveta (still,of course..)maria,and peng shuai.and a few others.ah,lindsay too!!

améliemomo
Mar 1st, 2005, 05:28 PM
hey,momo!are you female or male??what are your other favs,except momo??
mine are alicia,sveta (still,of course..)maria,and peng shuai.and a few others.ah,lindsay too!!

I'm a girl :drool: and the other players that I like are kim clijsters,justine,tatiana golovin,nathalie dechy,marion bartoli,lindsay also :)

but also sania!!!! ;)

alibaby
Mar 1st, 2005, 05:32 PM
hey,you got a good taste!how old are you?from where in france are you?im 28 and live nearby baden-baden,you know?karlsruhe??

Louis Cyphre
Mar 1st, 2005, 05:32 PM
It was a great match!Good luck to Sania in the next round

alibaby
Mar 1st, 2005, 06:28 PM
hi,evgeni!sorry for you,that maggie is already out,but she is still on good terms with herself,and thats the main thing.i am sure,we will still see some good matches from her this year!!who do you like too??

Ellery
Mar 1st, 2005, 06:53 PM
Gooooo Sania!

Louis Cyphre
Mar 1st, 2005, 07:37 PM
hi,evgeni!sorry for you,that maggie is already out,but she is still on good terms with herself,and thats the main thing.i am sure,we will still see some good matches from her this year!!who do you like too??
Yeah Maggie is out,i think she loose motivation and maybe it`s her last season :( But we have 2 girls which will replace her Sesil Karatancheva and Tzvetana Pironkova ;)

alibaby
Mar 1st, 2005, 07:40 PM
yeah,i heard a lot about sesil,could be quite good,right?

Louis Cyphre
Mar 1st, 2005, 08:10 PM
quite good...no,not realy.After 1-2 years she`ll be one of the top ten players ;)She won agains Sania about half an year in a final of one of the ITF tournaments in 3 sets.
BTW when i read you nick i read AliBaba if you know what it means :)

gvhvhg
Mar 1st, 2005, 08:29 PM
i started a sania thread a few days ago....

améliemomo
Mar 1st, 2005, 08:36 PM
i started a sania thread a few days ago....

sorry, I didnt see it :confused:

sherlock02
Mar 1st, 2005, 10:09 PM
Can you guy imagine she's got 55 points just for making it to the Quarter finals. That ups her rank to 85 now.
Here's how she can move up in the Dubai open.

Semi's - 99 points 76th Rank
Finals - 154 points 68th Rank
Winner - 220 points 62nd Rank

GertAlert
Mar 1st, 2005, 11:02 PM
Can you guy imagine she's got 55 points just for making it to the Quarter finals. That ups her rank to 85 now.
Here's how she can move up in the Dubai open.

Semi's - 99 points 76th Rank
Finals - 154 points 68th Rank
Winner - 220 points 62nd Rank

You forgot the 53 quality points for beating Kostanic (10) and Kuznetsova (43). She's actually already up to rank 77! You can check her progress in this thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=124168

OK and if (and that's a big IF) she beats Jankovic she gains another 15 quality points for a total of 167 points, moving her rank already up to 67! Anyway, it's an incredible move through the tables. I bet she's top 50 soon enough.

:cool:

sherlock02
Mar 1st, 2005, 11:47 PM
Yup you are right. I forgot the 53 Quality points she will get for beating a top 10 and top 40 player. That will update the numbers to.

Current - 108 77th Rank
Semi's - 152 points 67th Rank
Finals - 207 points 63rd Rank
Winner - 273 points 53rd Rank.

Plus don't forget to add more quality points that she would gain for beating other top players on the way. In short "IF" she wins the tournament she could be in the top 50 right away.

genius
Mar 2nd, 2005, 05:17 AM
i wud not get too far ahead.She has a lot to improve especially with serve and she is injured . if she can give serena a good match in Sf, i would be happy. she has done more than enuf this week and can better rest her troubling ankle before heading off to clay season.

Melly Flew Us
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:46 AM
hmmm. another ankle issue.
luckily there are loads of indians in dubai so maybe it feels like home.

Shuklazz
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:32 PM
SANIA IS THE GREATEST INDIAN WOMEN IN THE HISTORY OF TENNIS. as yesterday she stuns Worlld No. 7 in straight sets after an injury. nobody believes that she is so young. i know she can beat any player.
im waiting her to be as NO.1

améliemomo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
Sania lost in 2 sets :sad:

she didnt find the keys to play her best tennis, making so many errors. :sad:

Great play from jelena, she used to make so many errors but today she made only a few.Congrats to her :)

Someone knows where sania is going to play her next tournament??

Congrats to her,she beat kusnetsova the n°5 seed, good luck during all this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allez sania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

alibaby
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:22 PM
hi amelie!!you remember me??how are you? great game,on one side it is sad for sania,but on the other:i discovered a very,very good young player,today!jelena is really good!!happy to see her soon again somewhere!!

dementieva's fan
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:24 PM
Sania lost in 2 sets :sad:

she didnt find the keys to play her best tennis, making so many errors. :sad:

Great play from jelena, she used to make so many errors but today she made only a few.Congrats to her :)

Someone knows where sania is going to play her next tournament??

Congrats to her,she beat kusnetsova the n°5 seed, good luck during all this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allez sania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Yes she lost :sad: she was too nervous.

And yes, her calender is not set yet but by all probabilities she is going to play some hard court events in U.S. (that's what i've heard in news) so best of luck to her.

alibaby
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
yes,from me too!is elena in IW next week?surely,i would say..what do you think,how will she fare there??

dementieva's fan
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
yes,from me too!is elena in IW next week?surely,i would say..what do you think,how will she fare there??

Yes,Elena is there in IW next week and she is gonna set the court on fire with her forehands :bounce: and she will definately do well. BTW are you too a Dementieva fan?

alibaby
Mar 4th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Yes,Elena is there in IW next week and she is gonna set the court on fire with her forehands :bounce: and she will definately do well. BTW are you too a Dementieva fan?hey,good morning!!yeah,of course,im a big fan of her!!i saw some great matches with her!!what do you think,how far can she go at IW??

dementieva's fan
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:37 PM
hey,good morning!!yeah,of course,im a big fan of her!!i saw some great matches with her!!what do you think,how far can she go at IW??

You ask how far she will go? She will definitely win. :)

Shuklazz
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Hyderabad has produced many promising sports stars and the latest whiz kid is Sania Mirza. Recently, Sania lost in the quater finals of the DUBAI OPEN after crushing out World Ranking 6 player in 2 straight sets. She won her 1st WTA title in Hyderabad in Feb. 2005. this yera is gr8 for her as till now she faced only 2 defeats in 12 matches.

Born in Mumbai on 15th November 1986, Sania started playing Lawn Tennis at a tender age of six. Sania was into the game mould very soon and started practicing under CK Bhupati who happens to be India's top tennis star Mahesh Bhupati's father. Sania has an interesting tale going for her for her inception to the game. Her dad Imran Mirza and mom Nasima were watching a Steffi Graf and Conchita Martinez battle, when they decided to make their daughter a Tennis star.

Sania's career hasn't been a bed of roses. Her family's financial conditions were not that good for the girl to lift her game. She was highly encouraged by the Andhra Pradesh government who sponsored all her events. Annually Sania requires 40 lakhs for her expenses and Andhra Pradesh government is trying their level best to see that the lady scales height.

Sania through her riveting performance has captured million hearts at stake. Globosport, which is managing Sania's portfolio, is also looking forward to a coaching stint for the Indian girl with Bob Brett, the man who once trained Boris Becker and Goran Ivanisevic.

Sania's mom travels with her in every tour and checks her daughter health and hygiene factor. A Telugu film producer had planned to make a movie, with Sania playing the lead actress but Sania's mom is strict about it. Sania meanwhile is planning to finish her graduation and then maybe in the near future. Sania is like any ordinary girl. Sania likes listening to Rap and Hindi remix. Sania has no boyfriend now and plans to have one in the near future.

Sania has dreams of being the Wimbledon singles champion one day and is working on her serve and volley at will. However Sania gives education her due point. Sania wants to complete her graduation and embark on professional tennis further. Her goal is to be the numero uno and going by her recent performance Sania has every chance of performing well in the global circuit and if she does that she would be another crowning jewel to Indian pedestal.

ajitjacob
Mar 8th, 2005, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=améliemomo]I see that the great young player of India sania mirza hasnt her own thread here so

Go Sania Gooooooooooooooo........ :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

She is wonderful. She gave a new dimension to Indian women’s tennis after the Australian Open.. Then she won the Hyderabad open tennis in her home town and then Dubai open.... its wonderfullllll...... She is became a crowd puller in India and abroad…
Jacob