PDA

View Full Version : I'm addicted to ebay....

Libertango
Feb 26th, 2005, 07:09 PM
In the last week, since I've been unwell so not going out, I've became really addicted with ebay...I'm gutted today because I lost a bid on a Vivienne Westwood wallet :sad: ...I really need to get a life! :lol::tape:

TM
Feb 26th, 2005, 07:59 PM
STOP! while you still can! That was me 2&3 months ago! :lol:
Bid on things you SERIOUSLY want :unsure: It's hard :D

Black Mamba.
Feb 26th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Just be careful there are so many scam artists on EBAY.

harloo
Feb 26th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Just be careful there are so many scam artists on EBAY.

BINGO!! Be careful and always use a credit card when paying by paypal.

I sell on ebay and I love it. I buy occasionally but I had to stop myself because I was just buying so much stuff it got ridiculous.:lol:

:Rawwb:
Feb 26th, 2005, 08:53 PM
lol ebay is so cool.....careful of scammers i have to unfortuante experience of one, but i know they are lots of genuine people so i still do it

Barrie_Dude
Feb 26th, 2005, 09:41 PM
This sounds expensive

Bacardi
Feb 26th, 2005, 10:23 PM
This habit could very seriously be more expensive than mine :lol:

Meesh
Feb 27th, 2005, 12:36 AM
It is very addictive! I think of eBay for big purchases now instead of going to the store or mall. I was a bridesmaid for a friend of mine and needed to find a flower girl dress for the little girl. The Bridal shops sold them for 200.xx & up. I went on eBay and found one with the tags for $35.xx I mean this kid is going to wear it once... why not? It was beautiful.

another eBay story: :lol:

I was watching a show on bathrooms on The Home & Garden Channel (yes I have no life) I saw this bathroom sink / vanity that was an aquarium. I told a friend and she couldn't understand how that could be... so I did a google search and found one on eBAY!!! OMG.. I want to buy it so bad!!!! :lol::lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5956316157&category=71283

Luckily it's sold so I won't have to pay for it, pay for shipping, pay someone to install it!!! :lol::lol:

Keith
Feb 27th, 2005, 04:20 AM
I bought my car on Ebay. I'm also incredibly addicted. However, I have bought a lot of new sweaters and pants for just a few dollars, which was really nice.

Rocketta
Feb 27th, 2005, 04:52 AM
hmm, was addicted about 5 years ago....but still buy all my used camera stuff from there. I've only been stiffed once and it was on like a $5 thing. I recently got stiffed on Half.com.

MinnyGophers
Feb 27th, 2005, 04:56 AM
i am also addicted to Ebay! It's incredible all the stuff you can find aaaah
got stiffed once too. Bought a stupid siemens cell phone, and it went dead after a few days. And of course the seller also disappeared ( had good feedbacks which is weird)... lost like $30 bucks...
but man i made tons of money off Ebay also by buying and reselling stuff ;)

Libertango
Feb 27th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Haha, glad to know I'm not the only one. Actually I managed to get another Vivienne Westwood wallet, for 20 when its worth about 120, so a v happy bunny this morning hehe :D But yea, I must stop, its a very expensive addiction!!

R&J
Feb 27th, 2005, 01:45 PM
I am also addicted to Ebay :lol: I have decorated my whole house thanks to my addiction there.

*abby*
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
i got loadsa jenny stuff off ebay like clippings an videos....il neva buy an autograph tho i dont trust it
i have bought loadsa clothes off ebay all decent and quite cheap...i also got sum trainers
at the minute i am bidding on some alanis morissette tickets to see her in manchester in april i so hope i get them :D