PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo - I'm back!

RayRob
Feb 22nd, 2005, 03:53 PM
:bounce:

Hi gang,

the Admin were very kind to me and through some nifty work on the admins part, everything is sorted and I got my old name back! :woohoo:

I don't know who it was, but I don't care! By the time I opened my CP account, I found I had 3 bad reps AND a not so nice PM. Oh well, I've sent appologies to each and explained what happened. They can chose to beleive me or not, but I don't care.

I'm just sorry that Andrew had to be on the soggy end of that one. Goodness knows what you must have thought of me, seeing that rediculously fake score and seeing my name there.

Oh well, all is well but it would be nice if the people who bad repped me would respond to my PM's.

I'm suprised at how quickly it has all been sorted out......Andrew, I still would like to know how you knew that I was banned and I knew nothing about it! Do you know people on the inside? lol

Anyway, almost time for work. Bye for now,
-Rache (the only RayRob) ;)

lindsayno1
Feb 23rd, 2005, 09:24 AM
ooooh good rache!!! Your back! Im an admin on another message board and literally within seconds you can get someones username up and the list of IPS they have used to access the board. You can then do a cross reference 2 compare it with other users.

Thats what I did when my account on that board was hacked over xmas when i was in florida. They hacked mine (admin account) to give themselves priveladges, access to the admin forum and upgraded themselves to an admin too so that they can have access to all the information about people!

!<blocparty>!
Feb 23rd, 2005, 01:15 PM
You can tell someone is banned from the reputation mark at the bottom of your name being gone.

Welcome back, by the way :)

Golinds
Feb 23rd, 2005, 07:30 PM
Welcome back Rachel :wavey: :crazy: :rocker: :banana: :sport: :music: :rocker2: :bigwave: :yeah: :hug: :clap2: :bounce: :worship: :cool: :bowdown: :dance:

RenaSlam.
Feb 23rd, 2005, 10:10 PM
Welcome back.

Andrew.
Feb 23rd, 2005, 11:20 PM
Welcome back. :D

jacs
Feb 23rd, 2005, 11:48 PM
Wb :)

Ty-Ty
Feb 24th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Welcome back!!!