PDA

View Full Version : Kim vs. Seles QF -- LIVE!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:00 AM
Yoo hoo! Kim won the first set. It's now 1-0 in the 2nd, Seles. The crowd has been very rude to Kim :( Close line calls, they have to support their American. Okay, must stop typing now because Kim's down and needs my prayers!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:15 AM
Nobody's awake, I'm talking to myself!

Well, 3-2, Seles

Kim to serve

C'mon Kimmy!!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:29 AM
:(

Monica just won the 2nd set. C'mon Kimmy!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me cry.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:51 AM
5-2 Seles :( :( :(

Seles to serve out the match. BS

angele87
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:00 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I guess at least now we know she's healthy... although that's not exactly comforting right now :sad:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:02 AM
Angel, hi!!!!

Well, Kim lost.

:(

Seles won the 3rd 6-3.

I don't really like Monica or Capriati, but I want Monica to defeat JCa.

angele87
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:08 AM
Hi :wavey: :wavey: Nice to have you on the board... we can always use more Kim and Lleyton fans!

I don't really like Monica or JenCap so I really don't who care who wins... I hope whoever wins between Venus and Serena wins the title!

~|Naomi|~
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:23 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: But yeah atleast we know her arm must be feeling better. It would have to be to take Seles to 3.

Also I think she did really well here considereing the circumstances.

Good luck In your next tourni Kim (does anyone know which it is? I've heard Hamburg but then someone else said she won't play there)

Anyways Good luck Kim you can only go better from here

Gonzo Hates Me!
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:51 AM
Her tournament schedule:

http://www.geocities.com/kim_clijsters/tracker.html

EVAspeed
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:25 AM
aw kimmy... :sad:

per4ever
Mar 28th, 2002, 07:35 AM
poor Kim :sad:

and you were posting scores when there was a scorethread in the tourniforum..lol that's why this wasn't very popular.

E. Blackadder
Mar 28th, 2002, 09:31 AM
I just hope that J-Cap beats Seles in the semis, otherwise it will be Seles on the #4 position and not Kim! :sad:

gokimmie
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:29 PM
hi mrs guga!
didn't know you posted here to!!!
kisses,eva:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

2ace2
Mar 28th, 2002, 05:02 PM
:sad:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Oh, hi Eva. Long time no e-mail! LOL! I joined this MB a LOOOOOONG time ago, and only posted 4 messages total I think! But I come back here with more time on my hands I guess. I need to reform my life, in other words, make it more Kim oriented! LOL!!

gokimmie
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:48 PM
mrs guga you should really start saving to make a trip to antwerp next year!!!
you could stay at my house,and we could throw a big party and invite all the Kim fans !!!!
I'm sure she'll kick everyone's ass next year and go for the diamond racket!!!!!!!!!
you are all welcome at the lleyki party next year!!!!!!
(and we can dream about kim en Lleyton deciding to come to our party of course,and then invite us all for the big wedding)

angele87
Apr 1st, 2002, 01:52 AM
That party sounds great Eva... too bad I live in Canada... I'll try to make my way to Antwerp as I'm sure Kim will take the title next year. And don't worry, I'm sure Lleyton and Kim will show up! :bounce:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:27 AM
I'll definitely be going to Belgium in 2 years. The university I am going to can take you to 16 capital cities and I will choose Brussels since the dominant language there is French and I don't speak Dutch--I don't want to go to Paris, how original! LOL! I might go to Madrid though, but most-likely Beelgium because there is no offer of Brazil! I never thought about Antwerp. When I go, I will have to attend! Hehe! I speak no Dutch though. Can you get by in Antwerp speaking French?! Well, I will have some Dutch-speaking friends surely by then. Maybe Dieter if I ever meet him. My co-webmaster... he says he looks like Tommy Haas so I really want to meet him then! LOL!! Hey, I want to attend your party. I am sure we can attract Kim somehow!!!

per4ever
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:49 AM
Mrs_guga..belgium is a country with people who speaks lots of languages. Even if you don't speak dutch or french..everyone understands and speaks english. No problem at all

gokimmie
Apr 1st, 2002, 10:05 AM
we could start translating the posts for you ,that way you'll be able do talk tennis in flemish!;)

EVAspeed
Apr 3rd, 2002, 06:15 AM
who's eva? i'm lost. :confused:

i guess i was so used to people calling me eva on other MB.

angele87
Apr 3rd, 2002, 10:43 AM
Sorry for the confusion.... Eva is gokimmie!

gokimmie
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:27 AM
hi!!!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: