PDA

View Full Version : RayRob here and it wasn't me who posted those things!

reserve
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:17 AM
Hi gang,

I am having to post under the name "reserve" until I've sorted things out with Admin....just waiting for them to get back to me.

Apparently I was banned, but I only know that from what Andrew has said. Curious as to where these thing's were posted I went on a search and found these, which was posted by my username but I can assure you it wasn't me!

"Shinobu ASAGOE (JPN) d. Elena BOVINA (RUS) 6-1 6-0" - posted in "Monday OOP and scores thread", why on earth would I be in that thread in the first place! Someone pasted that at 3:21 PM GMT.....I was watching Trouble TV at that time! :lol:

Lol, that's the only one I can find but only from the clue Andrew gave in one of his posts. I searched for posts made by "RayRob" and to be honest, a couple of threads outside of TOP forum sprung up.....really long threads that have been going for a loooong time, that I can't even remember posting in them.

The rest of the posts were made in the TOP forum, and I'm pretty sure they are the ones I'd have posted in.

Besides, I don't post incorrect scorelines.......and I certainly wouldn't post anything that would intentionally upset Andrew ;) I know Bovina is one of your faves and I wouldn't post a false result such as that. Plus, no matter how small my posts are, I always sign off with my name as I will this post, and that RayRob didn't!

I would hope you all know me well enough to know I'm telling the truth. I really don't want to get rid of my RayRob username....I am greatly attached to it ;) and I don't want to loose all the nice things that you guys have said when you have give me a rep point - because they mean alot!

Hopefully it will all be sorted out and if the Admins won't let me have "RayRob" back....then I'll just have to post under another name (I only chose this as a temporary measure).

Thanks everyone and I hope I can get RayRob back! ;) Perhaps you can all pertition for me ;) LOL Bye for now,
-Rache

Kelly
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:21 AM
lol
seriously...some people have no lives. i mean to pretend to be someone else and get them barred is just pathetic......
but how do we know this is you rache?? only joking. hope you get your name back

reserve
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:23 AM
lol
seriously...some people have no lives. i mean to pretend to be someone else and get them barred is just pathetic......
but how do we know this is you rache?? only joking. hope you get your name back

lol, it's definately me - I guess you'll just have to trust me ;)

-Rache

Kelly
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:26 AM
lol. thats cool.
the real rayrob will know whats on tonight...hahahaha.
im sorry been eating jelly tots and they make me hyperactive

lindsayno1
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:31 AM
lol it really is rache - i was talking to her on msn!

reserve
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:32 AM
LOL, I do indeed know what's on tonight and being the real RayRob, I know that I will have to record it because I'm at work. I also have to say that I am not getting into CSI: NY! It's ok to get a CSI "Fix" but there's nothing like the origionl! hehe

-Rache

reserve
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:34 AM
lol it really is rache - i was talking to her on msn!

that's right and I only just found out today why I couldn't access my account! You'd have thought that WTA World would have sent an email to an old-time board user ;) Oh, well, I'm sure it'll all be settled soon.

-Rache

Andrew.
Feb 22nd, 2005, 01:05 PM
I believe you RayRob. But when someone posted that Bovina score I was very angry. :p

As I said, the admins will be able to do an IP check to see who gained access to your account.

Jan
Feb 22nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
Hi Rache (Reserve) Don't know whats been happening as I have not posted much lately due to laptop at home out of commission and too busy at work to do so.

Anyway I know you from the beginning of TOP and know that you would not post anything untoward at all. You say what you mean but in that your entitled.

Hope you get your name back

Cheers - Jan:cool:

LethalLindsay
Feb 22nd, 2005, 02:00 PM
I wonder who it will show it was when they do that? No surprises for guessing!

good to have you back RayRob!

jacs
Feb 23rd, 2005, 06:44 AM
We believe you Rache :)

Golinds
Feb 23rd, 2005, 06:38 PM
i wonder who it really was... whoever it was deserves a slap :(

Jan
Feb 24th, 2005, 07:22 AM
Yes, we believe you Rache
Glad your back:D