PDA

View Full Version : Got My Tickets!

JPrince
Feb 18th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Just finished ordering my ticket package online! I'm spending a week at Indian Wells! Can't wait. I have all day and night sesson tickets! I have to drive from here in Las Vegas though, but it's only a 4 hour drive!

sarza
Feb 20th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Im going to, all the way from England, and i cant wait :D

have u been there before?

Andrew.
Feb 20th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Just finished ordering my ticket package online! I'm spending a week at Indian Wells! Can't wait. I have all day and night sesson tickets! I have to drive from here in Las Vegas though, but it's only a 4 hour drive!
I was supposed to go to IW, but I decided to go to Carlsbad instead. Hope you have fun. :)

I love Las Vegas. ;)

JPrince
Feb 21st, 2005, 05:40 AM
Im going to, all the way from England, and i cant wait :D

have u been there before?

No, I go to San Diego every year for the Acura Classic. The grounds at the Costa Resort are absolutely amazing!!!

starr
Feb 23rd, 2005, 01:00 AM
I've been to La Costa too, but since going to Indian Wells, I havent' been back. I'm going for the whole two weeks. I love going to the women's qualies and being there from the very first day. I like seeing all the obscure players you never get to see on T.V. but whose names we see in the draws.

The La Costa tournament is very intimate, but I see more players at Indian Wells and I get to see the men too.

Jeff
Feb 24th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Yeah I love living in Southern California. Indian Wells and Acura are both amazing tournaments. I'll be going to Indian Wells for the fourth time this year. I particularly like Indian Wells, because of how huge it is and therefore how many different players are practicing/playing matches at the same time. Plus the practice courts have no fence or blockage, so you can see so many of the players up close. I'm going the first Friday-Sunday. I'd go even longer if I didn't have classes. Always look forward to the Indian Wells weekend :)

gourownway
Feb 24th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I'll be there for my third year. Can't wait! Just going for the middle weekend, 11-13th, but that is good enought for me. :)

rhz
Feb 26th, 2005, 10:22 PM
I would love to go this year. Been to Carlsbad twice and loved it!! The only problem is hotels in Palm Springs are toooo expensive. PM me for offers :)

JPrince
Feb 27th, 2005, 02:06 AM
I would love to go this year. Been to Carlsbad twice and loved it!! The only problem is hotels in Palm Springs are toooo expensive. PM me for offers :)

Hey, I'm staying at a cheap Motel 6 that's only 3 miles from the tournament site. It's cheap. I never care about my hotel accomodations cuz I'm only there to sleep and shower anyway!

sherlock02
Mar 1st, 2005, 10:59 PM
When I buy the tickets online, are the tickets only for the Centre Court? What if I want to watch a player at one of the smaller courts? How does one buy a ticket for those?

JPrince
Mar 2nd, 2005, 03:58 AM
When I buy the tickets online, are the tickets only for the Centre Court? What if I want to watch a player at one of the smaller courts? How does one buy a ticket for those?

No, when you purchase day tickets, you can sit in your assigned seat on Center Court for as many day matches as you want, plus you can go to the outer courts and practice courts. If you purchase an evening ticket however, you are only permitted on Center Court.