2000 SYDNEY HARD
(6) Mauresmo def. (3) Pierce 62 63

2000 ITALIAN OPEN CLAY
(12) Mauresmo def. (4) Pierce 63 61

2005 PARIS CARPET
(2) Mauresmo def. Pierce 64 63

NicoMary
Feb 17th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Mary is actually playing some really good tennis...mauresmo is facing some problem I do think that a good mary could handle with amélie's game especially in indoor...the things is that mary has to be focus all the match and be really realyy agressiv...but i do really think she can get her revenge
It's time to make some noise mary:bounce: :worship: :hearts:

LostGlory
Feb 17th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Mary will play in court n°1 versus Mauresmo

Mauresmo leads 3-2
1999 ITALIAN OPEN CLAY
(4) Pierce def. (10) Mauresmo 67 (1) 62 64

1999 LINZ CARPET
(1) Pierce def. Mauresmo (4) 75 63

2000 SYDNEY HARD
(6) Mauresmo def. (3) Pierce 62 63

2000 ITALIAN OPEN CLAY
(12) Mauresmo def. (4) Pierce 63 61

2005 PARIS CARPET
(2) Mauresmo def. Pierce 64 63

3/2 is not a very good indicator because Mauresmo won all the recent encounters....Its pretty hard to play against your good friends especially when you think in your mind they are better than you....I think Amelie has more weapons to hurt Mary...however there are very few people that can hit the ball harder than Mary....they both have a chance....lets hope they produce a good game like they did in Paris....

LefandePatty
Feb 17th, 2005, 12:10 PM
go go go Mary!!

Andy.
Feb 17th, 2005, 12:21 PM
I think Mary is very capable of winning and Amelie will be a bit down after losing to Safina.

Mark Spruce
Feb 17th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Yeah Mary needs to concentrate and paint those lines with winners.

GO MARY you can do it

regards

Mark

ClaudiaZ-S
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Mary leads 10 after 3 break points against her
Mauresmo serves deuce non break pt for Mary

ClaudiaZ-S
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:01 PM
(1) Mauresmo/ Pierce 11*

ClaudiaZ-S
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Pierce leads 21*

saby
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Finaly Mary has a new out fit !! White and black or maybe dark blue but still no nike logo on it !!

Good luck Mary
:angel: :angel: :angel:

ClaudiaZ-S
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:09 PM
M serves 40a

saby
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:16 PM
2/3 amelie

ClaudiaZ-S
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:22 PM
2*4 30a

ClaudiaZ-S
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:24 PM
34*

ClaudiaZ-S
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:27 PM
3*5

saby
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:49 PM
I'm leaving, I can't stand to watch her play that way, it make me sick

Wizzy Maryfan
Feb 17th, 2005, 03:06 PM
What a bad match, an awful day ...

Mary were not smiling, never ! She was sad, she wans't in her match, she played a bad tennis even if the first set was very close !
Mary didn't move, she didn't hit her first serve as usual ... i don't know where she was, but she wasn't on the central court in Antwerp that's for sure !

A match to forget ... She has to prepare to Indian Wells now ! With american crowd, with sun and beatch not far, i think she will be in a good mood, and play a very good game !

But please Mary, i don't want to see u sad, so, smile as usual !

I want an interview, it's not normal she played like that, it's not normal she goes to the net at every point ... it's not normal that she had this bad attitude !
Hmmm ... I think she was injured because she was reacting the same in England againts Ruano Pascual :tape:

NicoMary
Feb 17th, 2005, 03:53 PM
There was a problem you are right...some really really stranges mistakes, a strange stratégy, a strange serve...lots of stranges things in that match for mary like sarah pitkowski said

"Mary can beat anyone when she is well prepared but when she is like that...."

A bad bad match....

LostGlory
Feb 17th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Bad Bad match for Mary....last week she was awsome...this week she was very weak...a match to forget...she was not in the mood, she was not smiling....something must have bothered her....

Mark Spruce
Feb 17th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Oh Sad Match for sure.

I hope that Mary can be in a better mood for her next competiton.

Oh she played bad also maybe becasue she changed her outfit.

take care

Mark

Mary don't give up keep going we are all here to support you.

NicoMary
Feb 17th, 2005, 05:16 PM

Oh she played bad also maybe becasue she changed her outfit.

:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: irony?

Mark Spruce
Feb 17th, 2005, 06:51 PM
:eek::eek::eek:Just trying to lighten things up as we were sad from Mary loosing. So I thought sayting some a bit stupid/funny would cheer us up.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

regards

Mark
:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: irony?

NicoMary
Feb 17th, 2005, 07:06 PM
:eek::eek::eek:Just trying to lighten things up as we were sad from Mary loosing. So I thought sayting some a bit stupid/funny would cheer us up.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

regards

Mark

no offense:wavey: i was just asking because this made me laugh:)

Mark Spruce
Feb 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM
no offense taken.

Glad I was able to cheer you up.

Oh like in the other thread I think that Mary needs to play more tournaments and get more matches in.

Mark

MaryPierceFan
Feb 17th, 2005, 07:19 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
I hope Mary plays in Indian Wells and Miami!

NicoMary
Feb 17th, 2005, 07:20 PM
no offense taken.

Glad I was able to cheer you up.

Oh like in the other thread I think that Mary needs to play more tournaments and get more matches in.

Mark

you are right, the things is that mary actually had a really bad match and we don't really know why...ok she needs to play more but i'd love to know exactly what is it about when mary play like that....
anyway GO MARY you're the best!!!

ashwu
Feb 17th, 2005, 07:48 PM
didn't watch the match. what wrong with mary today?
i thought the first set is close... still she cannot get all those big points. that hurts...
oh well, i think more games will increase her confidence against the big seeds.
more match! and don't choose bad doubles-partner again pls~

remyremy
Feb 17th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Hi!
I saw the first set only, but some of you are certainly right about "the sadness". I thought the same thing, last week, when I was at Coubertin for the open gaz de france : I was very surprise to see how David looked sad and tired. During the match and at the end, he was not happy about Mary's game, tactic and attitude; he looked like unhappy and even a bit furious. Today, I saw him on tv and he looked like the same way (except 1 smile because he was filmed). :confused: :confused: :confused: So... I don't know. Maybe Mary and David are not so happy to work together !? Anyway, today, like in the worst days, Mary forgot the legs :mad: She didn't :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: at all (especially when returning).

Andy.
Feb 18th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Sad that Mary lost she just cant seem to take that next step up. O well at least she has had some good match play agaist top players and now she can build on this to prepare for IW. Good to see her wearing a new outfit.

mamno_MARYFAN
Feb 18th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Oh...this is sad...:sad:

I also didn't watch the match...but I guess Mary must have been off her game totally based on the comments u guys have made...:sad:

Oh well...at least she tried...hopefully better luck in her next tourney...:angel:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

mamno_MARYFAN
Feb 18th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Oh...and I like her wearing the black and white outfit....she looks great!!!!:angel:

Andy.
Feb 18th, 2005, 02:19 AM
She just cant seem to bring the game she has against the weaker players against the better ones. Q well better luck next time.

Mark Spruce
Feb 18th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Yeah I do like the new outfit.

And Mary with the HeadBand is just sexier.

GO MARY better luck next time.

regards

Mark