PDA

View Full Version : ~*~Can it be true? Jenn's Den returns in the desert! ~*~

Robbie.
Feb 13th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Please let Jenn return here (as long as she's fully healthy of course)

:bounce:

TeamUSA#1
Feb 14th, 2005, 03:47 PM
[b]go Jenny!!! Come Back Healed And Strong And Ready To Kick Some Ass!

englishjenfan
Feb 14th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Hopefully its true :) Can't wait to see Jen again!

yukon145
Feb 16th, 2005, 06:33 AM
if its true let's go Jenn! stay healthy!

Jennifer's wife
Feb 26th, 2005, 03:19 PM
i guess its not gonna happen....:sad: :tears: get well soon jenny, we all miss u :hug:

bigshow21
Mar 1st, 2005, 03:05 AM
Well now Jen...I just don't understand you?!! You have surgery, then you sign up for this tournament, then you withdraw from it? Oh well, even though you confuse me sometimes....just get well so you can come back strong!

Lindsita
Mar 1st, 2005, 12:39 PM
Jen, I can't wait to see you back on court!

Agassi Fan
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:29 AM
I want see Jennifer too!
I miss Jen so much!

TaylorNYC
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
Wait, are we really sure that Jen withdrew from this tournament????? I'm so bummed if that's the case!

Is there an announcement or article????

LauraJC
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
On the tournament's site I found the WTA Tour Players Entry List as of February 21, 2005 and Jennifer is still in the list.....but I don't know.
Here is the link:
http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/en/news/new_archive/news_topplayers_to_compete.asp#WTA

LauraJC
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:26 PM
but today I was watching th Dubai tournament on Eurosport and the Italian journalist said that Jen withdrew from Indian Wells.

LauraJC
Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
And on the page 5 of the last number of "THE OFFICIAL NEWSLETTER OF THE SONY ERICSSON WTA TOUR" there's the Upcoming schedules - Top 15 and Jennifer isn't scheduled in any tournament. So, I think that she has withdrawn from IW.
Here's the link:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/includes/TrackIt.asp?file=/global/pdfs/shared/newsletters/notesandnetcords/editions/2005/feb28.pdf

Jenny.C.Fan
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:57 PM
we miss you jenny

bigshow21
Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:13 PM
I thought I remembered hearing that she withdrew from this tournament a couple of weeks ago?!?! But I guess she isn't playing it for sure! Hopefully, by next month (or sooner if we are lucky) she will be back on the courts!! Go Jen...we miss you!!! :)

patricio
Mar 4th, 2005, 08:12 PM
jen: No Indian wells and No Miami Guys

TaylorNYC
Mar 5th, 2005, 03:15 AM
And on the page 5 of the last number of "THE OFFICIAL NEWSLETTER OF THE SONY ERICSSON WTA TOUR" there's the Upcoming schedules - Top 15 and Jennifer isn't scheduled in any tournament. So, I think that she has withdrawn from IW.
Here's the link:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/includes/TrackIt.asp?file=/global/pdfs/shared/newsletters/notesandnetcords/editions/2005/feb28.pdf

Great link! I never knew about this weekly newsletter!! Thanks...

(I'm so sad J-Cap is not going to be playing for a while though. I'm so BORED each week when the draws are announced without her!) :(