PDA

View Full Version : Proximus "Tati's Diamond" Games

Harju.
Feb 11th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Seemingly Tati plays.

This is like her 5th tournaments in a row. :help:.

Harju.
Feb 11th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Mauresmo bye
Benesova - Pierce
qualifier - Marrero
Chladkova - Schnyder

Molik bye
Maleeva - Garbin
Farina Elia - Callens
Koukalova - Dechy

Petrova - Medina Garrigues
Clijsters - Kostanic
qualifier - Razzano
V. Williams bye

Sprem - qualifier
Camerin - qualifier
Golovin - Safina
Myskina bye

Harju.
Feb 11th, 2005, 03:53 PM
:help: What a draw. Last week was Sharapova this week is Myskina. And she'll play Safina AGAIN. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, tAti, please do the voodoo again. :haha:

yukon145
Feb 11th, 2005, 04:02 PM
if Tati can get by Safina, who she is playing in the semis in Paris which i think is really weird i think she has a good chance against Myskina. Myskina hasn't played since the Aussie and didnt look great there. And Tati played Myskina close at the FED Cup. go Tati go!

Harju.
Feb 11th, 2005, 04:07 PM
I still think Tati plays too many tournament this season.

She'd prolly skip the Dubai/Doha and plays Miami and IW. But anyho, good luck tAti :banana: safina is not an easy opponent in carpet.

am13
Feb 11th, 2005, 04:42 PM
But, it's a good thing that Tati play great players... She wins lots of points with these matchs... I thinks she will win her 2 matchs against Dinara...
Excuse-me if I do mistake, I'm not excellent in english...

wurzelman
Feb 11th, 2005, 07:36 PM
expres comme moi en francais. Bonne chance pour le match contre Safina Tati.

rseto
Feb 12th, 2005, 03:53 PM
well, same story of not being able to finish off a match. but at least she was able to stay in the 2nd set and win that after being down.

i will be disappointed if tati can't beat safina in antwerp. they might change the schedule but it looks like the match will take place on tuesday. with the extra practice time and the additional match that safina has to play, she should be able to win the rematch.

TatiAnnahølic
Feb 12th, 2005, 04:09 PM
revenge Tati, REVENGE!!!! :devil: Voodoo against Safina!

wurzelman
Feb 12th, 2005, 04:38 PM
I hope Tati will win and get her revenge

beauty_is_pink
Feb 12th, 2005, 08:59 PM
This will be a special tournament for me as well... it's now gonna be one year since I have become a Tati-aholic :inlove: and I love/enjoy every moment of it!!!

allez Tati!!! :rocker2: :worship: :dance:

rseto
Feb 14th, 2005, 05:33 AM
congrats! :yeah:

i became a fan during last year's AO and a full blown "Tati-aholic" during Wimbledon when i saw her play on tv for the 1st time. :)

This will be a special tournament for me as well... it's now gonna be one year since I have become a Tati-aholic :inlove: and I love/enjoy every moment of it!!!

allez Tati!!! :rocker2: :worship: :dance:

Dan23
Feb 15th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Good luck Tatiana :yippee: :yeah:

LostGlory
Feb 15th, 2005, 11:48 AM
well can't wait to see the rematch with safina....good luck Tati

tennisrulz8
Feb 16th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Come on Tati! you can do it. bonne chance!

yukon145
Feb 16th, 2005, 05:34 AM
c'mon Tati kick her ass!

LostGlory
Feb 16th, 2005, 06:58 PM
I have a feeling that tati will Kick Ass today...Good Luck Tati....

stenen
Feb 16th, 2005, 07:06 PM
i rather see her hit the ball than kick arse :rolls:
Good luck!

NicoMary
Feb 16th, 2005, 07:15 PM
if her bachand is back tati will destroy safina....... GO TATIANA:bounce:

améliemomo
Feb 16th, 2005, 07:41 PM
well :confused: she will play very late, its 21h39 and the kim-petrova match is not finished yet :shrug:

I take some :zzz:

Allez tatiana!!!!!!!! :)

stenen
Feb 16th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Congrats Tati :woohoo:

beauty_is_pink
Feb 16th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Tatiana Golovin (FRA) d. Dinara Safina (RUS) 6-4 6-7 6-3

alas! revenge! :devil:

JS
Feb 16th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Congratulations Tatiana!!!
Great match!!

ZAK
Feb 16th, 2005, 11:10 PM
:worship::worship::worship:Allez Tati

yukon145
Feb 16th, 2005, 11:19 PM
great job Tati, the tiebreak was 12-10! now rest up Tati and take out Myskina!:devil:

Andy.
Feb 16th, 2005, 11:36 PM
She is more than capable of taking out Myskina who seems very beatable right now.

Harju.
Feb 17th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Viva Tati :banana:. Now kick some ass. Take revenge and please work out the voodoo.

TatiAnnahølic
Feb 17th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Tati (as always) could have won easier, she was up 6-4 3-1... anyway great win voodoo girl! :kiss:

katrientje
Feb 17th, 2005, 08:40 AM
What a day yesterday! I was in Antwerp all day. I was lucky enough to see Tati doing her warmup before the match, there was a woman with her, a tiny little dog and a really glamorous teenager :) (friend or sister?)

Tat's match only started at 22.15u! Kim's match against Nadia kept going on for ages. Tati started off amazing winning the first set quite easily. In the second she went up a break, but dinara could level things. Then there was this amazing tie break that went on for ages! i believe the score was something like 13-11. Tati is was really dissappointed about losing that TB since she had like 3 match-points in it.
Then the 3rd: Dinara broke tati's serve straight away and things didn't look good, Tati called for a trainer, apparently she just needed something for her cold, I think she couldn't breath well. Game started again and she looked a lot better, rebreaking right away and eventually taking the match.
She fought really hard for it and I was so happy she won! It was the first time I saw her play and I have to say I was impressed, great forehand, big serve (although she did hit quite a bit of doubles)

I took lots and lots of pictures, I'll post them in the following days

I'll post a pic of the people who were with her, probably you guys can tell me who they are

Renaissance
Feb 17th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Thanxxx for you report and your nice pics Katrientje :kiss:

LostGlory
Feb 17th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Well Done Tati.....great win from the score line seemed like a nice tense match although I didn't get to watch it...I just had a good feeling about that game...and i have a better one today....Good luck Tati

am13
Feb 17th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Tati's revenge !
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Great match Tati !!!
And, this evening : another great match versus Myskina, please !

martirogi
Feb 17th, 2005, 04:05 PM
im sorry but this is the one opponent i have to cheer against tati. :sad: :bounce:

the winner of this match better not crash out in the next round, that would be a waste. :fiery:

am13
Feb 17th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Tati/Nastya 3-6, 7-6 (8-6), 1-1 !!!!!!!!!

beauty_is_pink
Feb 17th, 2005, 08:01 PM
I took lots and lots of pictures, I'll post them in the following days

I'll post a pic of the people who were with her, probably you guys can tell me who they are
Thanks so much for the report and pics Katrientje! :kiss:

I think that that's Tati with her mom.... and sister? (I can only see the back of that blonde girl in the first pic) and her lil dog in the 2nd pic :p

btw, guys, Myskina def. Golovin 6-3 6-7(6) 6-4 :sad:
Tati put up a fight, and that's good to see, still proud of Tati -- maybe she'll have better luck next time :) :worship: :worship: :worship:

am13
Feb 17th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Hélas, c'est fini !!! 4-6 au 3ème...
C'est trop dommage ! Vivement le prochain tournoi...

rseto
Feb 17th, 2005, 08:30 PM
that was an ugly way to finish the match (losing 4 straight points) but at least she was able to save some match points in the 2nd set.

at least her results were good these two weeks. at the beginning of the year (even though she was sick at the AO), i was afraid her game might have declined a little.

good luck at indian wells, tati!

TatiAnnahølic
Feb 17th, 2005, 08:41 PM
that was an ugly way to finish the match (losing 4 straight points) but at least she was able to save some match points in the 2nd set.

at least her results were good these two weeks. at the beginning of the year (even though she was sick at the AO), i was afraid her game might have declined a little.

good luck at indian wells, tati!I think she actually had a pretty good start of the season! almost beat Patty in GC semis (was up 6-3 4-2) and beat Sugiyama the next week...

good match today, looks like her Inside-out forehand was working really well :yeah: too bad she got nervous and collapsed in the last game. But she's gaining experience week after week :yeah:

rseto
Feb 17th, 2005, 11:29 PM
yeah, you're probably correct. i was a little disappointed in her loss to stosur in sydney. and i would be more impressed with the sugiyama win if her record wasn't 0-4 this year. :)

Andy.
Feb 17th, 2005, 11:33 PM
O Well at least she put up a good fight she is proving very compeditive with the top players.

Harju.
Feb 18th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Oh well, in the end, she fought hard and saved match points though her last game was really depressing as always. :banghead:

Well, her season has been decent so far.
GC - SF to Schnyder [eventual champ]
Sydney - R2 to Stosur [eventual finalist though she got lucky somehow]
AO - R2 to Spears
Paris - SF to Safina [eventual champ]
And this week she lost to top 5 player. Her only bad loss was to Spears and she was injured.

Hope she gets good rest for the next couple of weeks before IW and Miami which I assume are her next tournament, don't they?

HTE
Feb 18th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Couldn't agree more V-lix, Tati has had a decent year and I think it will get better.
As long as she keeps working on improving her game and focus, she will learn to finish out matches that she has basically won.

Andy.
Feb 19th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Yeah she has had quite a good start to the year but just had some tough players.

martirogi
Feb 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM
just wait until summer and fall when she'll be on fire. i know it. :bigclap: