PDA

View Full Version : Great website!

LucasArg
Feb 9th, 2005, 08:16 AM
For a tier III tournament, there is live scoring :bigclap:

www.copacolsanitas.com (http://www.copacolsanitas.com)

LucasArg
Feb 10th, 2005, 09:05 AM
:bounce:

martinafan
Feb 11th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Yeah, it's always had quite a good website actually.

matthias
Feb 11th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Yeah, it's always had quite a good website actually.

yes, the have always the best website from the non-grand slams tournaments
hopefully they will finally get a better draw - but it seems the draw is getting more weak each year

croat123
Feb 11th, 2005, 04:48 PM
i wonder if we'll get the webcam back...last year was the first year that they didn't have it

Scotso
Feb 11th, 2005, 06:27 PM
I would play here :D ;)

Ravsieg
Feb 11th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Can't get to the site.

Steff_forever
Feb 12th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Can't get to the site.
it's been too good ;)

gvhvhg
Feb 12th, 2005, 01:35 AM
yea lol...such a good website that has mysteriously stopped working from the moment it was supposed to provide the qualifying draw onwards :lol: :lol:

zuluagafan
Feb 12th, 2005, 05:50 AM
the website is great! the live scores aren't bad at all they even show the points not like others

LucasArg
Feb 12th, 2005, 06:35 AM
yes, the have always the best website from the non-grand slams tournaments
hopefully they will finally get a better draw - but it seems the draw is getting more weak each year

It is a clay tournament in South America , after Australian season. But it has a great field this year IMO. Also it is a good chance for latin american players who canīt solve the expenses for traveling pretty often.

I ve always loved Copa Colsanitas, cos Paola won it twice and cos I love red clay tournaments.

The WTA only has 2 tournaments in Latin America, this one and Acapulco:fiery: I hope they can do another in Brazil and Argentina pretty soon.:angel: Buenos Aires should hold a profesional tournament, it is a wonderful city with lots of fans.

Ravsieg
Feb 12th, 2005, 02:45 PM
it's been too good ;)

It's working now :p