PDA

View Full Version : she to get fitter!

crewman31
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:46 PM
:bounce: hey everyone im new here so bear with i love alexandra's game but she needs to get fit ,because when i saw her yesterday she look like she was in slow motion but im glad she is moving up the rankings

GrandSlammed
Apr 3rd, 2002, 02:52 AM
Definitely needs to get more fit.

Nasdaq-100 was the first time in a good while, that I had seen Alexandra play a match. Hingis exploited Alex's lack of mobility around the court... several times Hingis was hitting cotton ball winners into wide open court, cause Alex was no where in sight.

Alex is in no way a porker, but she still needs to slim it down a bit more. She has commented on working with some trainer, who she says has made her faster. :confused: I'm sorry but.. I couldn't see it. Alex needs to go train with Richard, Venus and Serena Williams.

She did well to make it to the quarter-finals to play Hingis though.:)

crewman31
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:00 PM
yeah she was in slow motion i felt bad for her but she doing so well this year so thats a good thing

bye the way did you see the amiela island draw?

starr
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:12 PM
Alexandra isn't really much heavier than a number of WTA players. She needs to increase her quickness. I think some track drills would do her good.

But mainly I think she needs to concentrate on tennis rather than thinking tennis is the portal to a career in singing or acting. I don't have a problem with her wanting to sing or act, but why waste her time playing tennis then?

I think she could be a very good tennis player, but she has the talent to do more than she has done, and the only reason I can think she hasn't is that she hasn't put in the kind of concentrated work that she needs to do.

I hope this new English coach (what is his name?) is the ticket to getting her on the right track.

crewman31
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:57 PM
starr you are so right is saw her on tv and she was talking about being in music video's thats not going to cut it getting her game right is the key.:wavey:

2ace2
Apr 14th, 2002, 11:51 AM
Good luck in Charleston, Alex!