PDA

View Full Version : Eleni in Open Gaz de France

Bероника
Feb 4th, 2005, 06:51 PM
She is listed to play that tourney.So once again I want to wish her good luck and let your game shine in Paris.She must have good memories of that tourney.

Vamos Lena!!!! :D

forever_rafter
Feb 4th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Best luck for our dear Eleni!

Bероника
Feb 4th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah let's cross fingers for a favorable draw for our greek delight!

Bette_Midler
Feb 8th, 2005, 03:51 PM
vamos lenitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :bounce:

forever_rafter
Feb 8th, 2005, 06:41 PM
We should be able to watch her match on Eurosport 2 at 2pm :bounce:

Bероника
Feb 8th, 2005, 11:22 PM
I don't get Eurosport 2 :( But thanks for telling anyway ;)

Best of luck,Lena!!!:hearts:

spar
Feb 9th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Where in internet I should be able to watch Eleni match?

LostGlory
Feb 9th, 2005, 01:05 PM
she pulled out for some reason....

forever_rafter
Feb 9th, 2005, 03:18 PM
I watched the match on TV, she had some kind of plaster on her right wrist and hand and after the first set ended, she asked for a trainer. She was in a great pain, she had eyes ful of tears and was crying :sad: :sad: She's a fighter but this pain was too much to handle and she gave up. I hope she'l recover for good. Pame Eleni!
I liked the way Marion bartoli behaved, Eleni gave ger a hug and Marion tried to cheer her up. She has my respect

Bероника
Feb 9th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Oh my :sad: :sad: :sad: Poor Eleni!!!! Hope she'll recover fast.Thanks for the insight forever_rafter:kiss:
:worship: Marion.She was already one of my faves.

spar
Feb 9th, 2005, 04:12 PM
About this match in http://edaniilidou.narod.ru/bio/elenipressa18.htm.
Unfortunately Eleni`s injure stopped this match and Eleni in this tournaments. When we`ll see Eleni again ???
4th tournament in this year bad. Why?

forever_rafter
Feb 9th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Maybe Judith knows the answer to this question of yours

Bette_Midler
Feb 15th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Maybe Judith knows the answer to this question of yours

hmmmmm another "fan" of Judith :angel: :devil: :p

Elisse
Feb 15th, 2005, 11:43 PM
hmmmmm another "fan" of Judith :angel: :devil: :p

hahahahahaha :lol: :devil:

Elisse
Feb 15th, 2005, 11:55 PM
I was actually at the the match - and yes indeed Lenita came out oncourt with her right wrist heavily strapped! :sad: She tried her hardest to play with it, but you could see it was causing her a great deal of pain - when she went back to her chair she held her head in her hand and cried! :sad: Later she called for the trainer, and while she was having it taped up again she burst into tear and looked so sad - it was horrible to see our Greek Goddess looking so distressed! A bit later she retired from the match and she was still in tears!

Marion Bartoli went straight over to her and gave her a huge hug and held her hand - that was really beautiful and I'm so pleased that Marion was so kind and lovely to Lenita when she really needed someone there to comfort her! :worship:

I did see her watching the tennis later in the day and she still looked a bit sad, but I saw her the day after and she looked much happier! :hug:

I was told that Lena was staying in Paris for a while and on the friday of the tournament was having an operation on her wrist - I was told that it is an old injury which re-opened! :eek: Anyway, I haven't heard anything further but I wish our Greek Goddess a speedy recovery and hope that she is feeling a lot better now! :kiss: :hug:

Bette_Midler
Feb 16th, 2005, 12:10 AM
aaawww Elisita :hug: :smooch: thanks, you are wonderful kisses in you know where :p :hug: :smooch:

vamos lenita vamos :bounce:

spar
Feb 16th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Without Eleni women tennis is not interesting. I want to wish a fast recovery and new wins at this year.

forever_rafter
Feb 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
hmmmmm another "fan" of Judith

You misunderstood me. I have nothing against Judith, she's a great person