PDA

View Full Version : How many times do you go out DANCIN/CLUBBIN a month ?

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:53 PM
Are you a "party monster" :banana: :aparty: or a stay at home, early to bed and read a book person :cool: :zzz:

AjdeNate!
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:56 PM
My clubbin' days are long behind me. ;)

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:59 PM
My clubbin' days are long behind me. ;)

Hmm... so if i invited you to the club i will be spinning at you wouldn't go ?? :p

AjdeNate!
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:00 PM
Hmm... so if i invited you to the club i will be spinning at you wouldn't go ?? :p
For you, I'd be there. I mean if I'm in with the DJ and stuff, that's completely different of course. ;)

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:01 PM
For you, I'd be there. I mean if I'm in with the DJ and stuff, that's completely different of course. ;)

:lol: :lol: I THOUGHT so... ;) :hearts:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:13 PM
:dance: :banana: :aparty:

mandy7
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:18 PM
'3-5 times a month i rock da dance floor'

katiektc
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:19 PM
i go clubbing about 2-3 times a week, more when ive no work to do. im going out 2nite :banana:

i am a student after all ;)

martinailuv
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:27 PM
i love dancing and music but i'm a bit shy for clubbing. :o

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:30 PM
i love dancing and music but i'm a bit shy for clubbing. :o
:lol: Well thats what "martinis" are for ;) :kiss:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:31 PM
i go clubbing about 2-3 times a week, more when ive no work to do. im going out 2nite :banana:

i am a student after all ;)

You party animal..hehe... :cool: :banana: :sport:

daniela86
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:54 PM
3 to 5 times a month on average :):banana: But on summer holidays it's more (at least twice per week):banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: i love dancing!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :bounce: :cool:

cellophane
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:55 PM
Never, I'm not really interested. :shrug: :p

"Sluggy"
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:56 PM
Neva, im married Baby

skanky~skanketta
Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:00 PM
i go every friday nights. me and my pals go for a drink at 11 (i order a coke cuz i dnt drink) and hit the clubs at 12 and i totally rock the dancefloor. well, except that time where i did a split standing but accidentally kicked a guy in the chin :tape: its not my fault!my foot was supposed to land on his shoulder (you know, the whole latin salsa thing) pfffft!

-Em-
Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:28 PM
3-5 times a month and i rock the dancefloor and the bar ;)

Sally Struthers
Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:59 PM
Like... never. Come on, between and me, that's just gross.

Dava
Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:27 PM
At least once a week, a couple of times this month Ive gone out 4-5 times a week to clubs and its hard work, and you dont enjoy it as much. As much as I like going out, Im secretly a geek who likes to stay in with my friends watching DVDs and having take outs.

cellophane
Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:32 PM
Im secretly a geek who likes to stay in with my friends watching DVDs and having take outs.
Having take-outs and watching DVDs is being a geek? :eek: :p I'd love to be a geek. ;)

Sally Struthers
Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:33 PM
At least once a week, a couple of times this month Ive gone out 4-5 times a week to clubs and its hard work, and you dont enjoy it as much. As much as I like going out, Im secretly a geek who likes to stay in with my friends watching DVDs and having take outs.

Why is that being a geek? I do this all the time and Sally isn't any geek :lol:

I just don't get the whole clubbing scene. I mean what's the point?

Scotso
Feb 3rd, 2005, 05:56 PM
1-2 times a month.

katiektc
Feb 3rd, 2005, 06:09 PM
Why is that being a geek? I do this all the time and Sally isn't any geek :lol:

Dontcha wanna move those dancing feet Sal?!

Jericho
Feb 3rd, 2005, 07:56 PM
1-3 times ;)

i dont wanna wear out my fake ID :tape:

Bacardi
Feb 3rd, 2005, 07:58 PM
NEVER... But actually only on special occasions. It's not that I can't dance, because I can do that quite well... it's just something called being in a RELATIONSHIP with someone who's jealous and you can't go places like that :o

vertigo
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:16 PM
I give it a whirl, tap my feet, and all that jazz.

I can't stand the after club standing around being aproached by losery men though, this can be the most amusing bit or the worst bit of a night out.

n.b. You can tell who the students on this board are.

Dana Marcy
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:24 PM
My answer is "Only on special occasions ( birthydays, new years etc)". I wish it could be more because I love to dance but you'll understand once you become parents. :)

Dana Marcy
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:28 PM

Sally you remind me of my family members and friends who ask me why I like tennis because they just don't get the sport at all. Obviously you don't like to dance or you wouldn't have said that. Maybe you should've joined Lionel and his crew when they went to the clubs. ;)

Crazy Canuck
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
Clubbing, blech. Not my scene. I'd rather go out with a very small group to a nice pub where you can actually hear each other talk. I'm a conversationalist, not a dancer.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:31 PM
Having take-outs and watching DVDs is being a geek? :eek: :p I'd love to be a geek. ;)

With the right person.... :angel: ;) and :kiss: all night long..heheh :hearts: :drool:

jimbo mack
Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:33 PM
i'm a uni student and go out clubbing often - hell i'm going away for a clubbing weekend tomorrow to brighton, the european capital of all things gay, hope to pull lots of fit men :)

i love having a few drinks and dancing away to pop and r'n'b music!

but when i meet the special someone, i'd definitely be able to give it up, it's a being single thing i guess

Spunky83
Feb 3rd, 2005, 11:54 PM
There used be a time when I had to go out every weekend, it was when I just turned 18 and I had fun using my ID, but I think in the last couple of months I just went twice...mostly I just sit down with friends and have some cocktails, I am getting old;)

Sally Struthers
Feb 4th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Sally you remind me of my family members and friends who ask me why I like tennis because they just don't get the sport at all. Obviously you don't like to dance or you wouldn't have said that. Maybe you should've joined Lionel and his crew when they went to the clubs. ;)

I'm just too uncoordinated and uptight to do that sort of thing. Seriously, can you see me tearing it up on the dance floor? Don't think so even for Cam :tape: :lol:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 4th, 2005, 12:44 AM
:haha:

F-R-E-A-K
Feb 4th, 2005, 04:16 AM
I love to go out! :kiss:

Havent been out in awhile but we'll be heading out @ Mardi Gras :D

CanadianBoy21
Feb 4th, 2005, 04:49 AM
don't go ever, only in the summer.
I hate it when I go.
I would rather lay on the beach than go clubbin.
And when I don't have that option, I'll rather stay home and read!

croat123
Feb 4th, 2005, 04:56 AM
i live in miami :) every tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday night :D (and sometimes on other nights)

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 4th, 2005, 05:59 AM
i live in miami :) every tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday night :D (and sometimes on other nights)

:banana: :sport: :aparty:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 4th, 2005, 07:53 AM
:zzz:

Andy.
Feb 4th, 2005, 10:17 AM
At least 4 times a month Sydney is Australias Party central. Love going out clubbing and dancing to house and RNB.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 4th, 2005, 10:39 AM
At least 4 times a month Sydney is Australias Party central. Love going out clubbing and dancing to house and RNB.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

OUT!
Feb 4th, 2005, 11:25 AM
As infrequent as possible.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 4th, 2005, 12:31 PM
:wavey:

-Em-
Feb 4th, 2005, 01:12 PM

WOW, you're tough :)
the next day after partying is like hell for me, i guess i wouldn't be able to go and have a party that often...:angel:

Belgium = Best
Feb 5th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Only on special occasions ( birthdays, new years etc) :aparty:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 5th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Thanks to all who voted...PARTAAAY ON DUDES! :lol: :yippee: :aparty: :banana: :rocker: :woohoo: