PDA

View Full Version : I miss Aaliyah!

CanadianBoy21
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:35 AM
Today I was listening to her music. I had a really really though day. I put on Try Again and it changed the day for me. I went running and I ran for 70 minutes.
I've been a fan of Aaliyah since I heard Are You That Somebody and I became familiar with all her songs. It is so sad that the most talented entertainer and most down to earth and etc... had to leave.
Anyway, I felt like posting this.

ginger_fish668
Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:12 AM
You're not the only one. I miss her too. I was just watching Romeo Must Die 2 days ago.... :sad: R.I.P Aaliyah.

Jericho
Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:16 AM
I was just watching Romeo Must Die 2 days ago.... :sad: R.I.P Aaliyah.
me to :sad:

such a beautiful person

TM
Feb 4th, 2005, 09:02 AM
2001 was quite a year. I so did not believe my friend when he told me. It just couldn't be so...but sadly it was and life sucks that way.

I still listen to her music.

I believe that harmonies are coluhz...every time i paint it sharpens my harmony.. yesterday i tried to paint you but the coluhz weren't beautiful enough....your love goes beyond what i can say.....love---

Princess Sarah.
Feb 4th, 2005, 09:18 AM
i love her music Aaliyah was great :sad:

skanky~skanketta
Feb 4th, 2005, 09:28 AM
i became a huge fan after journey to the past. she died the day i started uni. when i saw the papers in the car on the way i was like "what?!?!?!"

miss u baby!

Hot 92 Jamz
Feb 4th, 2005, 11:05 AM
"At Your Best" (http://sg1.allmusic.com/cg/smp.dll?link=lrfi5jawu61fchd3o81srxk&r=20.asx)

Love that song!