PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

vivy09
Feb 2nd, 2005, 10:25 PM
g'day g'day!

ive been a follower of tennis since i was like 10 but its taken until now to join a tennis forum lol.

i love watching the sport, i used to play but i prefer to play football/soccer now :eek: ;) ... but tennis is still one of my fave sports.

huge molik fan! i have followed her for a couple of years and im glad that her hard work is beginning to pay off.

other fave players include: stosur & ferguson, davernport (yes even after she beat molik in the AO QFs lol), henin-hardenne. the guys include safin, federer, roddick - ok my mind has gone blank, there are others but they are the main players.

so umm yeh, just a post to say hello to everyone! :wavey:

viv :bounce:

CathyC!
Feb 2nd, 2005, 10:49 PM
welcome aboard vivy! :) .. :clap2: another molik fan :yeah:

Rachel
Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:57 PM
Like Cathy says :) Welcome - and post away! :) ;)

broncosven
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:19 AM
G'day mate

enjoy ya stay !!

miss_molik
Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:43 AM
I only joined a little while ago aswell. I love ALicia Molik!!

Huntress555
Feb 3rd, 2005, 07:02 AM
Welcome to the board, I only joined in january, so i'm still kinda new 'aye :) !! Keep on posting...:)

shoogahplum
Feb 4th, 2005, 10:33 AM
I'm new here too =]

Grand Phantasm
Feb 20th, 2005, 11:06 PM
I joined like three days ago lol

~Rachel~
Feb 21st, 2005, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the board molikfan2005 :wavey:

You're looking very red lol, who have you been annoying? ;)

Jenny.C.Fan
Feb 21st, 2005, 07:20 PM
Alicia rockz :)

thelma
Feb 21st, 2005, 07:31 PM
I joined like three days ago lol

:wavey: Welcome!

thelma
Feb 21st, 2005, 07:32 PM
I'm new too! (btw)

Go Alicia! :bounce:

thelma
Feb 21st, 2005, 08:17 PM

not more ;)

CathyC!
Feb 21st, 2005, 11:34 PM
molikfan2005, Jenny.C.Fan, thelma.. helloooooo :wavey: and welcome :)

yey more more more alicia fans :bounce:

AliciAmelie
Feb 22nd, 2005, 10:55 AM
well i also say hello :wavey: also only joined a couple of days ago and a huge alicia fan since this year's oz open. :)

CathyC!
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:17 AM
same here AliciAmelie! :) :wavey:

peanuts
Feb 23rd, 2005, 03:35 AM
wow! :eek: lots of of new members who are alicia fans as well. i guess alicia's star power is enough to drive people into joining online forums :lol: ;)

welcome everyone!!! let's all have a great time posting in here. :D

for the newbies just watch out though, once alicia starts winning more big tournaments and beating top 5 players regularly, you might see some hate threads over at GM (general messages). don't mind it though coz we all know alicia
deserves every win for all the hard work she has done :yeah: i'm saying this
to warn you guys and not to start a fight against other members. :)

cheers! :wavey:

Grand Phantasm
Feb 23rd, 2005, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the board molikfan2005 :wavey:

Lol what do you mean red???
I probably having been annoying people lol
Thanks everyone for welcoming me :wavey:

~Rachel~
Feb 23rd, 2005, 03:50 PM
Lol what do you mean red???
I probably having been annoying people lol
Thanks everyone for welcoming me :wavey:

Don't worry, your reputation points were all red the other day but obviously you've redeemed yourself ;)

I remember when I first joined the board, the first rep I got was a bad one from Azza :rolleyes: and I didn't even realise until someone (Eggy) asked why I had so many red dots :lol:

thelma
Feb 23rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
I remember when I first joined the board, the first rep I got was a bad one from Azza :rolleyes: and I didn't even realise until someone (Eggy) asked why I had so many red dots :lol:

:lol:

Grand Phantasm
Feb 25th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Don't worry, your reputation points were all red the other day but obviously you've redeemed yourself ;)

Some cow keeps giving me red lol her name is lena is the best, i don't know why!!! The first time she wrote Mr Molik? Don't know what she mean't by that then the second time she wrote nothing :)