:sad: he's so cute!!! :awww:

please get better Pope John Paul II :hug:

Bacardi
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:31 AM
:sad:

Speedy recovery to Pope John Paul II :hug:

Rtael
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:31 AM
We can only hope that he doesn't come back out.

Philbo
Feb 2nd, 2005, 04:48 AM
I honestly hope the hateful old bastard's time is up.

Almalyk
Feb 2nd, 2005, 05:38 AM

So true. He hasn't had anything positive to say for a long time - poor old sick man. Do you think he could suddenly realise that he really wanted to have sex before he dies...... then........ dies. :eek:

Rena_Hunk
Feb 2nd, 2005, 06:34 PM
i hope he dies. everytime i see him, i have goosebumps like he is some kind of anti-christ!

schris
Feb 2nd, 2005, 07:26 PM
i hope he dies. everytime i see him, i have goosebumps like he is some kind of anti-christ!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

HectorMagnus
Feb 2nd, 2005, 07:33 PM
:rolleyes: some people here are really annoying :rolleyes:

hope he'll be better soon, I wish you prompt recovery John Paul II. :)

everytime I hear "pope" I always think about John XXIII., one of the greatest man on St. Peter's throne, truly great man and real Christ's follower..... :sad:

if only we'll be able to have another pope as Angelo Guiseppe Roncalli was.... :sad:

Philbo
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:07 PM
Go Dominique and Sally Struthers bad repped me for saying I hope he dies..

I'd like to know what those posters think about the women in Africa told by their catholic bishops that using a condom means they go to hell so they dont use condoms and get HIV from their husbands???

Where's the sympathy for those women?

The pope is a hateful old prick and I CANNOT WAIT til he is replaced...

Rtael
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:11 PM

I'd like to know what those posters think about the women in Africa told by their catholic bishops that using a condom means they go to hell so they dont use condoms and get HIV from their husbands???

Agreed.

Infiniti2001
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:19 PM

I personally don't care for the ole coot, but that's just cold :o
I was in Catholic highschool when he was shot , and our lunch hour was taken up for prayers . I was starving that day since I don't do breakfast, and so I just haven't been able to forget :lol:

Ravsieg
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:26 PM
I better try not to be bothered by this thread, because I really hate to spread bad reps.

I believe it's a step towards the end of this world if he dies. It's also predicted on those ancient books he's the penultimate Pope before this all ends. The first was Bush being elected, then the second was Bush being reelected. From the look of things, I believe on those books.

moon
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:36 PM

completely agree.
I guess we won't be hearing this week about how being gay is a sin.
or maybe, he will still make time to make a proclamation from his hospital bed seeing as how talking about the lives of gay people seems to be such a high priority of his. :rolleyes:

HectorMagnus
Feb 3rd, 2005, 06:02 AM
I better try not to be bothered by this thread, because I really hate to spread bad reps.

I believe it's a step towards the end of this world if he dies. It's also predicted on those ancient books he's the penultimate Pope before this all ends. The first was Bush being elected, then the second was Bush being reelected. From the look of things, I believe on those books.

hmmm, can't believe that there's someone who knows the old prophecy about numbers of pope and end :yeah:

anyway, I need to believe that "end" isn't the end of our world but maybe great reforms in Catholic church (end of our old world :) )

if not, :scared: we really need to pray for another pope with very, very long life :scared: