PDA

View Full Version : Can we please cut out the profanity on the board?

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2005, 04:41 PM
Every fucking time I come on the board...I am assualted with fuck this and shit that...Can you all please stop the fucking cussing? Great thanks...:wavey:

kabuki
Jan 31st, 2005, 04:58 PM
Every fucking time I come on the board...I am assualted with fuck this and shit that...Can you all please stop the fucking cussing? Great thanks...:wavey:

Oh, OK. :lol:

skanky~skanketta
Jan 31st, 2005, 05:00 PM
what the FUCK is your FUCKING problem huh BITCH?

you want some lovin? all u gotta do is ask.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2005, 05:01 PM
what the FUCK is your FUCKING problem huh BITCH?

you want some lovin? all u gotta do is ask.
Fuck yeah....:drool:

Damn...I fucking did the same shit I fucking asked you all not to fucking do....Damn it...:mad:

mandy7
Jan 31st, 2005, 05:18 PM
oh screw off cam'ron :p

hos big little cam doin'? :lol:

GoDominique
Jan 31st, 2005, 05:19 PM
Hi Cam! You are so funny! :):):):):)

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2005, 05:23 PM
oh screw off cam'ron :p

hos big little cam doin'? :lol:
He's up and about...:tape:

mandy7
Jan 31st, 2005, 05:36 PM
:woohoo:

"Sluggy"
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:08 PM
I edited two posts in conformity with your request, no further disrespectful cussing from me

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:21 PM
I edited two posts in conformity with your request, no further disrespectful cussing from me
Now thats the shit I'm talking about...Way to fucking go...;)

Sally Struthers
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:42 PM

fuck off you fucking bitch :o

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:03 PM
fuck off you fucking bitch :o
Sally what the fuck...???????? After how we fucked all fucking week fucking end? Fuck you....:o

Sally Struthers
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:07 PM
for fucks sake. Why do you have to fucking go around telling our fucking secrets to every fucking person on the fucking planet in this fucking place?

tennisIlove09
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:08 PM
*puts hand in cam's pants* Oh My! is he ever up!

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:45 PM
for fucks sake. Why do you have to fucking go around telling our fucking secrets to every fucking person on the fucking planet in this fucking place?
Fuck!!!! I'm fucking sorry alright...FUCK :mad:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:46 PM
*puts hand in cam's pants* Oh My! is he ever up!
;)

Mase
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:53 PM
This is all bullshit. I was wondering where the fuck you were all weekend, come to find out your fucking someone else. Im fucking hurt cam, bullshit I tell you... :sad:

SJW
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:56 PM
wanna fuck cam? :lick:

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 31st, 2005, 10:24 PM
I wanna eat your pussy bitch :lick:. I'm straight as an arrow :woohoo: :bowdown:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 1st, 2005, 12:17 AM
This is all bullshit. I was wondering where the fuck you were all weekend, come to find out your fucking someone else. Im fucking hurt cam, bullshit I tell you... :sad:
What the fuck? I fucking called you all fucking weekend long...you never fucking answered...:mad:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 1st, 2005, 12:17 AM
Hell fucking yeah....:drool:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 1st, 2005, 12:20 AM
I wanna eat your pussy bitch :lick:. I'm straight as an arrow :woohoo: :bowdown:
Stop the fucking cussing...:mad:

Aretha Franklin
Feb 1st, 2005, 04:11 AM
merde!!

Bacardi
Feb 1st, 2005, 05:08 AM

I really fucking think not you dumbass mother fucker, just because you don't like this shit, don't mean you have to post on the damn message boards.

:haha:

j/k Cam... I had to make it a wiseass joke ya know :kiss:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 1st, 2005, 05:41 AM
I really fucking think not you dumbass mother fucker, just because you don't like this shit, don't mean you have to post on the damn message boards.

:haha:

j/k Cam... I had to make it a wiseass joke ya know :kiss:

Look you fucking foul mouth bitch...Cut out the fucking cussing or else...:mad:

"Sluggy"
Feb 1st, 2005, 08:09 AM
It was a joke? and i took it seriously.

Bacardi
Feb 1st, 2005, 11:51 PM
Look you fucking foul mouth bitch...Cut out the fucking cussing or else...:mad:

I ain't no fuckin foul mouthed bitch you dirty lil man whore :p I'll never cut put the damn cussin, you can kiss my fuckin ass and suck my **** :nerner:

Andy Mac
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:05 AM
.....alright what the fuck.......y the fuck are u guys cussing..cant u fuckin read the title of the fuckin thread.....DAMNIT

Fingon
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:41 AM
fuck yeah, stop with that shit.

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 2nd, 2005, 01:35 AM
I ain't no fuckin foul mouthed bitch you dirty lil man whore :p I'll never cut put the damn cussin, you can kiss my fuckin ass and suck my **** :nerner:
Suck your ****?...oh...OK...:drool: hope you dont mind teeth....:p

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 2nd, 2005, 01:35 AM
.....alright what the fuck.......y the fuck are u guys cussing..cant u fuckin read the title of the fuckin thread.....DAMNIT
I just dont understand why the dumb fucks just dont get it...STOP THE FUCKING CUSSING...:mad:

Andy Mac
Feb 2nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
what the fuck.........im tellin yu to shut the fuck up wid the damn cussing.....now please....stop.

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 2nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
I'm fucking trying to but you came in here using words like fuck...what the fuck you expect me to do?

Andy Mac
Feb 2nd, 2005, 07:24 PM
i donno...lol

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 2nd, 2005, 08:44 PM
i donno...lol
What the fuck dont you know?

Andy Mac
Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:26 PM
i dont know what i expect your to do :confused: hahaha