PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Backstreet Boys' song?

Doraemon
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:10 AM
My all time favorite is "Shape of my heart" closely followed by "As long as you love me".

skanky~skanketta
Jan 31st, 2005, 05:40 PM
ii hate the backstreet boys but all i have to give is listenable. everything else is :barf:

Ting
Jan 31st, 2005, 06:12 PM
I used to like them when I was like 11:o My favorite ones are What Makes You Different and How Did I Fall In Love With You...OMG those days:p

sarza
Jan 31st, 2005, 06:58 PM
I want it that way :D

Spunky83
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:00 PM
I was a Boyzone fan when all my friends were huge BSB-fans...but if I had to chose one, Id say "Quit playing games"

katiektc
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:02 PM
I was a Boyzone fan when all my friends were huge BSB-fans...but if I have to chose one, Id say "Quit playing games"

I was a Boyzone fan too :o
i want it that way was good, but it was a blatant rip off of some other song.
they pretty much sucked anyway.

Spunky83
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:03 PM
I was a Boyzone fan too :o
i want it that way was good, but it was a blatant rip off of some other song.
they pretty much sucked anyway.

Hmmm...Boyzone fan, Nastya...what do you think is next for us both???

Do you also like Ks Choice? :D

katiektc
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:08 PM
Hmmm...Boyzone fan, Nastya...what do you think is next for us both???

Do you also like Ks Choice? :D

I've heard a few of their songs,and they were good! But they arent really heard of in the UK.
I like loads of music :D
I only went through the Boyzone stage when i was like 8 or something, i was in love with shane...i saw them live twice in 1994.
my secret shame.

Spunky83
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:14 PM
I've heard a few of their songs,and they were good! But they arent really heard of in the UK.
I like loads of music :D
I only went through the Boyzone stage when i was like 8 or something, i was in love with shane...i saw them live twice in 1994.
my secret shame.

I saw them live too :lol: ...well, youve gotta admit that the songs of BZ were of much higher quality compared to BSBs. "No matter what" is still seen as one of the best songs of the last decade, I think its a great accomplishment for a boygroup.

Majo
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:25 PM
I used to like them when I was like 11:o My favorite ones are What Makes You Different and How Did I Fall In Love With You...OMG those days:p

I'm sorry to say that those songs came out waaaaaaay after you were 11 :p

btw, I was in love with them their first three albums, after Millennium I started to get better taste :p (gotta admit I still like those albums though :o)

Don't Wanna Lose You Now
Spanish Eyes
I Need You Tonight
10.000 Promises
That's What She Said
If I Don't Have You
Where Can We Go From Here?
Nobody But You

Fieke
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:20 PM
*waiting for Linda to discover this thread* ;)

I used to be a fan too :o My all time favourites would have to be "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" and "We've Got It Going On".

PaulieM
Feb 1st, 2005, 12:19 AM
I'll never break your heart is my absolute favorite,i also like As long as you love me, and All i have to give, oh and i forgot, I want it that way and show me the meaning of being lonely... i love the backstreet boys they were so much better than 'Nsync :)

OUT!
Feb 4th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Quit Playing Games With My Heart

FedererFan84
Feb 4th, 2005, 02:53 PM
As Long As You Love Me !!!

!<blocparty>!
Feb 4th, 2005, 04:07 PM
OMG! I can't believe nobody has mentioned it yet!

Everybody is mine, classic song, with a great video, too. :cool:

Almalyk
Feb 5th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Quit playing games with my heart

Randy H
Feb 5th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely, and Quit Playing Games With My Heart :D :scared:

Hot 92 Jamz
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:12 PM
Backstreet Never Left

Boy band, all grown up, returns with first record in four years

After a near four-year hiatus, the Backstreet Boys will release Never Gone, their first album since 2001's Black and Blue, in June.
"From '93 to 2001 we were going non-stop," Brian Littrell told Rolling Stone last year. "And we finally got a chance to step back, reflect and really appreciate everything that happened to us."

Recorded in various Los Angeles studios, Never Gone finds the pop group touching upon a wealth of styles. "We're experimenting with different sounds," A.J. McLean said, "and we're not limiting ourselves so much."

The album's first single, a mid-tempo ballad called "Incomplete," is due at radio this week. The Backstreet Boys kicked off a club tour last week with a two-night stand at New York's Irving Plaza, and they will continue touring through mid-April.

Backstreet Boys tour dates:

4/4: Columbus, OH, PromoWest Pavilion
4/5: Detroit, State Theater
4/6: Pittsburgh, Rock Club at Station Square
4/8: Milwaukee, WI, Pabst Theater
4/10: St. Louis, Roberts Orpheum Theater
4/12: Dallas, Nokia Theater at Grand Prairie
4/14: Atlanta, Earthlink Live
4/15: Myrtle Beach, SC, House of Blues
4/16: Raleigh, NC, Maymandi Auditorium
4/18: Norfolk, VA, the NorVa

rebel_ffighter
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:21 PM
I never liked them!! :(

Lady
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:45 PM
All of them!! :hearts:

From the released ones: Show me the meaning
From others: Many, but I'll say : NoOne Else Comes Close

Ekkekko
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:49 PM
ewwww....:p

Majeka
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:52 PM
Who or what is Backstreet Boys? Are they hot boys?

Majeka
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:52 PM
I assume they are gay as they like to hit it from the back ------- street.

Ekkekko
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:54 PM
I assume they are gay as they like to hit it from the back ------- street.

no diggity :p

Majeka
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:56 PM
no diggity :p

Wasnt that a song from Blackstreet? I like(d) them by the way.

Ekkekko
Apr 1st, 2005, 02:01 PM
Wasnt that a song from Blackstreet? I like(d) them by the way.

it was :)

Fat Frog
Apr 1st, 2005, 02:32 PM
I can't think why i'm replying to such a thread other than its friday and i'm trying to get my no of posts up but anyway i've 2 favourites. Quit Playing Games and i think the other one is called Perfect Fan(?)

Majeka
Apr 1st, 2005, 02:47 PM
it was :)

Long live Black music. :hearts:

Fantastic
Apr 1st, 2005, 04:19 PM
"You Wrote The Book On Love"
"The Perfect Fan"
"Quite Playing Games (With My Heart)"
"More Than That"
"As Long As You Love Me" (This was clearly a gay love song, otherwise it was written by a gay man from a gay man's perspective.)

Kelly
Apr 1st, 2005, 04:37 PM
i loved them when i was younger went to all the shows etc...did the whole "nick i want ur babies thing" OMG *shame*......i secretley still like them and i will buy there new album just for the sake of it.

all the songs were great but i loved the big balleds they did esp "show me the meaning..." as it was realesed when someone close to me died and just reminds me of them...

Ting
Apr 1st, 2005, 04:48 PM
I'm sorry to say that those songs came out waaaaaaay after you were 11 :p

btw, I was in love with them their first three albums, after Millennium I started to get better taste :p (gotta admit I still like those albums though :o)

Don't Wanna Lose You Now
Spanish Eyes
I Need You Tonight
10.000 Promises
That's What She Said
If I Don't Have You
Where Can We Go From Here?
Nobody But You
OK I might have seen this post 2 months too late but erm:p I'm sure they came out before 1998?:p OK maybe not:p Anyway:p

SilK
Apr 1st, 2005, 04:52 PM
Long live Black music. :hearts:

:worship: Word! :p

DolceVuitton
Apr 1st, 2005, 06:50 PM
Did you hear that new song Incomplete by the Backstreet Boys it's awesome! I heart the backstreet boys.

Majeka
Apr 2nd, 2005, 09:16 AM
:worship: Word! :p

:banana:

schris
Apr 2nd, 2005, 10:06 AM
none :o

Hot 92 Jamz
Apr 13th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Backstreet Boys Never Gone in Stores June 14

- 'Incomplete' #1 Most Added (115 Adds) and #1 Most Increased Play at Top 40 Radio in the Same Week

LOS ANGELES, April 13 -- "Incomplete," the first single off of the Backstreet Boys forthcoming album, Never Gone, is the #1 most increased played song at mainstream radio. The song was released to radio on April 4 and quickly became the #1 most requested song in top markets such as New York (Z100), Los Angeles (KIIS), Chicago (WKSC), Philadelphia (WIOQ), Miami (Y100) and Boston (KISS 108). The song was added to 115 Top 40 Pop radio stations across the country this week out of a panel of 117. "Incomplete" will be the highest debut on both Top 40 airplay charts this week in Billboard and Radio & Records. "Incomplete" is also exploding at radio internationally. The song is top 20 in Canada and Germany in only 2 weeks.

Jive Records will be releasing "Never Gone," the first studio album in almost 5 years, on June 14, 2005. Never Gone is the 4th studio release from the group since their debut in 1997. To date they have garnered 2 Diamond albums (RIAA certification for 10 million sold), as well as numerous multi-platinum certifications for albums, singles and videos. In total they have sold over 73 million albums worldwide.

Never Gone features an array of talented songwriters and producers that include Max Martin (Kelly Clarkson -- "Since U Been Gone"). The title track "Never Gone," co-written by Kevin Richardson as a tribute to his dad, was produced by Mark Taylor. "Incomplete" was produced by Dan Muckala. Other luminaries contributing to the album include Billy Mann (Pink and Sting), John Ondrasik of Five For Fighting, John Shanks (2004 Grammy Award Producer of the Year), John Fields (Switchfoot) and Darren Hayes of Savage Garden.

Starting in June, Backstreet Boys will be performing as part of The Today Show concert series (6/10), Live with Regis and Kelly (6/14), The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (6/16) and The CBS Early Show (6/17). The group will be featured in People, Entertainment Weekly and Blender Magazines.

The video for "Incomplete" was recently shot in California with director Joseph Kahn (U2's "Elevation" and Britney Spears "Toxic"). It will debut on AOL's First View at 12:00AM EDT on April 25th.

Backstreet Boys begin a summer headlining tour in mid-July

SpikeyAidanm
Aug 21st, 2005, 04:07 AM
"Incomplete"

Scotso
Aug 21st, 2005, 04:14 AM
Incomplete is the only one I like, but I really like it.

CharlDa
Aug 21st, 2005, 04:21 AM
I love every single song from BSB! Incomplete is great right now!

Kelly
Aug 21st, 2005, 11:35 AM
i have bought tickets to go to their UK concerts in october...reliving my youth lol

-Em-
Aug 21st, 2005, 11:45 AM
the only backstreet boys song i could listen to was "the call"

kebab
Aug 21st, 2005, 11:49 AM
I never liked them!! :(
Whoa!!! I loved your signature :hearts: You'll get a good rep from me ;)