PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going?

PointBlank
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:13 PM
I go every year..Im a ball kid again so we can a pink wristband( :o )that gets us into whatever matches we want..anyone else going?

selesfan1
Jan 31st, 2005, 01:05 AM
There's a slim chance, I mean very slim that I might go but probably not. What have you heard of the tournament moving or being sold to Baltimore,Maryland?

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 31st, 2005, 02:38 AM
There's a slim chance, I mean very slim that I might go but probably not. What have you heard of the tournament moving or being sold to Baltimore,Maryland?
Hmm..that would be awesome..i am just an hour north of Baltimore :bounce: :p

AjdeNate!
Jan 31st, 2005, 02:41 AM
Hmm..that would be awesome..i am just an hour north of Baltimore :bounce: :p
:bounce: And you'll invite me to come watch with ya right? :p

PointBlank
Jan 31st, 2005, 03:12 AM
Nothing. They havent even mentioned it. In fact they totally took down everything downstairs and are remodeling the WHOLE downstairs. The wall of champion pictures are taken down,the draws are taken down,the stand where they sell shirts are gone.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:15 AM
:bounce: And you'll invite me to come watch with ya right? :p
:lol: :lol: Only if you can do what that guy is doing in your Avator ;) :angel: :hearts:

PointBlank
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:19 PM
:lol: :lol: Only if you can do what that guy is doing in your Avator ;) :angel: :hearts:
:rolls:

AjdeNate!
Feb 1st, 2005, 04:07 AM
For the right price, I can do just about anything. :angel:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 1st, 2005, 07:53 AM
For the right price, I can do just about anything. :angel:

:lol: Ooooh..your one of those bois who can be bought :eek: ;) :p

sarza
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:41 PM
I go every year..Im a ball kid again so we can a pink wristband( :o )that gets us into whatever matches we want..anyone else going?

You are a ballkid again :D thats cool, hope you get Laura's match again ;)

PointBlank
Feb 1st, 2005, 08:59 PM
:lol: Ooooh..your one of those bois who can be bought :eek: ;) :p
:rolls: