PDA

View Full Version : Need some love advice....

Allez-H
Jan 30th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I've got this guy who's just head over heels about me and who really would like to start a reali‚tionship.Now I like th guy,I think he's cute,sweet,funny and all but Lord nows he's moving to fast.And I've said it on several occasions and he then says that he'll try his best to slow things down but two seconds later he starts all over again :rolleyes: I really like him but I'm really getting sick and tired of this and I'm thinkng of just cutting the bridges.But offcourse if I do that he'll be just heartbroken.I'm really stuck in the middle of this dilemma.Hope someone can give me some good advice,I reall need it.Thanks in advance ... :kiss:

Golinds
Jan 30th, 2005, 04:29 PM
that happened to me a few months ago. I had to dump him in the end it got too much for me :o i think he was pretty heartbroken at the time but he got over me in the end.

Allez-H
Jan 30th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the advice :kiss: It's prettyy much my main concern:is he gonna get over it? :unsure:

AjdeNate!
Jan 30th, 2005, 05:03 PM
allezjuju - I have no qualifications to give any man advice,... but just be true to you. Don't give in to undue pressures or do something that you don't wanna. You gotta take care of you first and make sure that you are completely comfortable with everything that is going on. With that sad, if it's meant to work out well - it will. Just give some time and be open to new things. But most importantly, communicate. I've seen so many failed attempts at romance because of shitty communication or men that wanna act like little boys and will tell you the world, but give you nothing.

But again, I have no expertice in this area. ;)

:hug:

Allez-H
Jan 30th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Oh thanks Seles :kiss: That's just to sweet of you to say.And I know I have to think of myself and my 'needs' first,but I don't know i just don't wanna see him heartbroken.But hopefully he'll understand and we can take it step by step or atleast stay friends :)

PS:for the ones who still don't know it,I'm a woman ;)

AjdeNate!
Jan 30th, 2005, 05:47 PM
No problemo girlie! Again, use anything I say about men with a grain of salt. I have no experience with any real boy/girl relations and my personal relations with boys always end up tragically unfortunate.... for me. :haha:

Allez-H
Jan 30th, 2005, 05:58 PM
No problemo girlie! Again, use anything I say about men with a grain of salt. I have no experience with any real boy/girl relations and my personal relations with boys always end up tragically unfortunate.... for me. :haha:
Oh,that's not true..I'll defintly try and use your advice can it's a very wise one and you seem quite wise yourself too and I hope everything will change for the better in your relationships :hug: