PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly is crazy...

Paldias
Jan 29th, 2005, 11:27 PM
:scared: I just saw a documentary on him on CBC. And then they showed his response to it from Fox News and he was rambling on about how the Canadian Government made the documentary since the Canadian Government funds CBC (which makes no sense since the Canadian Government funds almost everything in Canada and that's why almost everything is almost free = a.k.a high taxes).

But the sad thing is, is Americans are going to believe this shit. My real question is why do people listen to him when he's been proved to be wrong so many times.

JenFan75
Jan 29th, 2005, 11:36 PM
That Savage guy thinks homeless people should be rounded up and put in labor camps.

Lord Nelson
Jan 30th, 2005, 12:31 AM
He seems to have a thing about Canada like Michael Moore ;)

lizchris
Jan 30th, 2005, 01:14 AM
I have been warning you people about Bill O'Reilly for a long time now. He is a nut. To him, only people who are on the left can be crazy, black entertainers are runing the American culture and Hollywood as a whole is evil. You would not believe how many people in America believe his shit and still litsen to him after he was accused of sexual harassment and didn't deny the woman allegations, but said he wasn't gulity.:rolleyes:

Black Mamba.
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:41 AM
I have been warning you people about Bill O'Reilly for a long time now. He is a nut. To him, only people who are on the left can be crazy, black entertainers are runing the American culture and Hollywood as a whole is evil. You would not believe how many people in America believe his shit and still litsen to him after he was accused of sexual harassment and didn't deny the woman allegations, but said he wasn't gulity.:rolleyes:

People will only believe what they want to believe. O'Reilly was quick to hint to Kobe's guilt, but when sexual harassment allegations came his way he called the woman a liar and that sometimes when you get famous people try to take you down with false allegations. However, in previous shows he has argued against that logic.

RVD
Jan 30th, 2005, 04:00 AM
What even more frightening are the number of people who purchased his ridiculous book, and who also subscribe to his hate-filled logic. :mad:

lizchris
Jan 30th, 2005, 04:11 AM
What even more frightening are the number of people who purchased his ridiculous book, and who also subscribe to his hate-filled logic. :mad:
Not just his dumb books, but all that shitty merchandise.:fiery: :mad:

lizchris
Jan 30th, 2005, 06:13 AM
People will only believe what they want to believe. O'Reilly was quick to hint to Kobe's guilt, but when sexual harassment allegations came his way he called the woman a liar and that sometimes when you get famous people try to take you down with false allegations. However, in previous shows he has argued against that logic.

Not only Kobe, but a black high school football named Marcus Dixon, who was accused of raping a white female student, he was quick to point out two misdemeaors tha the kid had on his record and imply that he was probably guilty of rape (even though he was acquitted of adult rape, but found guilty of statutory rape because he was 18 and the accuser was 15).

Hulet
Jan 30th, 2005, 09:23 AM
I watched the same documentary too and finally got to see the infamous Ann Coulter. :) Both she and Bill O'Reilly didn't come of as crazy, they both seem very sane intellegent people who latched on the hysteria and paronia of the American population to milk it for what it's worth. Not even for a moment do I believe that they believe what they spout. It's just a way of earning a decent living by "shocking" the public with what it secretly thinks but never utters. Times of conflict and war never fail to throw such personalities.

The funny moment in the documentary is when the CBC journalist confronted the Canadian wanna-be moralist (I forgot her name) with her own stalking and sexual assault history. :tape: